Captivation

Collection of broken dreams

the whole world was losing its color. people were upset, the depression rate higher now that the Harmonies were gone. no one had the urge to laugh, since Tai took the life out of them. everyone became a liar, since Ao spread rumors. no one was kind to each other, since Shar erased any forms of kindness. no one could be trusted since Yeon made everyone a traitor. no one shared what they had since Yi turned everyone into greedy monsters. everything was wrong. people traded everything good for animosity. the world was losing its color, the world was turning upside down with no one there to restore it. everything was lost. citizens hoped that the Keys could fix the mess, but, they are no where to be found. with the Keys lost the people turned to the Book of Heroes. the answer had to be in this book. the people could’ve done something but they had no interest in anything anymore. the people were colorless and dull. their eyes reflected what the world around them looked like. blacks, whites and greys. their eyes once full with life were now droopy. their irises were now all the same shade of grey. it was the dictionary definition of lifeless. unicorns and pegasi had it worse. unicorns could not use their magic. their horns lost all magic. the pegasi could not fly, they were grounded, almost bound to the floor.their wings became weak and broken. since they were on the ground there was no one to clear the skies. the skies filled up with clouds and once in a while it rained the same clear drops. without the Harmonies the Incongruents could roam free taking advantage of the plethora of magic within each humans/unicorns/pegasi/alicorns. nothing could stop these forces, and very soon will the Incongruents will free the Keys of Division. with those keys all of the magic is turned into black magic. the Kingdom of Unity is now the Kingdom of Division. love is turned into hatred. trust is now distrust. honesty is now dishonesty. generosity is replaced by greed. there is no more kindness just rudeness. laughter is now depression. if these elements win over their opposites, then the Powerbook of Unity will be destroyed, the Elements of Harmony will no longer exist and the Tree of Unity will die. If the elements destroy the Harmonies themselves then the Stained glass window will release their full power and the Rays of Harmony will be broken. rainbows will lose color and become a thick black stripe in the sky. nothing could stop the Incons now.