Power Book

Collection of broken dreams

 

‘ this is so boring!’ Baekhyun exclaimed. Suho sighed in annoyance as Kris gave him a death glare. ‘ just shut up Beak! it’s not like there’s anything we can do!’ Kyungsoo replied. ‘ but i’m really bored!!’ Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. ‘ just be quiet, Kyungsoo has a point there is nothing we can do. we’re stuck in this room and we already tried to escape like fifty times already. give it a rest, we’re done for.’ Jongin retorted. ‘but what about the Powerbook guys!? we are the keys and we can open it and save the world. we mustn't lose faith!’ Lay exclaimed. ‘yeah but even if we open the book again the Incons still have us beat.’ Luhan said. ‘ i guess so’ and with that silence flooded the room. it stayed like that until they saw a blinking green light. ‘what the hell is that?’ Kris asked. ‘ i dont know but something tells me we should check it out.’ Suho responded. with that said, the boys headed toward the light. when they reached the light they saw that it was the window. ‘why is it blinking?’ Sehun asked. ‘ i’m not sure but it’s Sharleen’s picture.’ ‘maybe it is Sharleen.’ Jongin added. ‘well, there's only one way to find out’ Suho pushed the button below the window and in the window was now Sharleen’s face. ‘Sharleen!’ they all exclaimed. ‘ guys i have something that may help fix all this, and i need all of you to help.’ ‘you can count on us Sharleen.’  all of them nodded. ‘thanks guys. anyway what i need you to do is to open the Powerbook once more to imprison the Incons and to release us.’ ‘but how can we get to the Powerbook? we’re in a totally different room , besides Ao has it.’ Sharleen thought for a moment. ‘aha! you guys can trick Ao into giving it to you. he represents the element of dishonesty if you say the opposite he’ll believe you!’ Exo raised an eyebrow. Luhan cleared his throat and started, ‘so you mean to tell us that we have to lie to get the book back?’ Sharleen quickly nodded. ‘ please it’s the only way to free us. our magic doesn't work here.’ Exo all nodded and said ‘ you can count on us!’ ‘thank you and be very careful’ and with that the window returned to the picture of a weeping Sharleen. ‘ well what are we wait for?’ Suho said as they all headed for the prison door.