Incongruity

Collection of broken dreams

Exo ran as fast as they could down the long corridor. 'I told you Tylynn was off today.' Baekhyun said when they reached the Room of Togetherness. 'ok yeah so what. but everyone is acting off. Mr. Hyun Suk told us to get the Power Book of Unity before that Lynn gets it.' Chanyeol retorted. When Tao opened the door they entered and walked passed the widows. however, this time it was the King of Despair and the Knight of Dishonor.  Exo exchanged confused glances as they passed them. they passed the missing elements of harmony and reached the book. the twelve boys lined up and Suho stepped forward and took hold of the glass case. he took in a deep breath as he lifted the glass. when the glass was about halfway off a pale arm slammed the case back down. Suho jumped back, startled. Kris held onto him as they all shifted their eyes upward. twelve pairs of eyes went wide as they met with Lynn’s green ones. 'Lynn' Kyungsoo whispered. ' what do you think you're doing?' she asked with a sickly sweet voice. 'nothing' Luhan quickly replied.  Lynn raised and eyebrow. 'Really now?' they all nodded. 'so you weren't trying to get rid of me and the rest of my friends? ' ' that is not it at all Lynn.' Lay calmly said. she threw a sharp look in their direction as her large wings took the to the pedestal. Exo followed her as she crooked a finger at them. 'so I'm guessing you want to know where the real elements are correct? ' 'that is correct. ' she hummed as she turned to face one of the windows and knocked. 'Tylynn! some people want to see you~.' she said with a wicked grin. then Tylynn's face came up. 'Tylynn! ' Exo yelled. ' yep she's nothing but a window now. she can't hear you~' Lynn let out a menacing laugh as the room transformed into a dungeon. ‘what are you planning to do now?’ Suho asked. ‘well you twelve are the keys to the Power Book. i can’t let you roam free.’ ‘so you plan on keeping us in here?’ Lynn nodded. ‘yep but i wont be watching over you. i want someone that can drain any power you all have, to watch you.’ ‘what person do you have in mind?’ Luhan asked. Lynn snapped her fingers. Tai appeared as soon as all the smoke cleared out. ‘Taiz? is that you?’ Jongdae asked. ‘no. Taiz is in there.’ she pointed at the third picture to the left. ‘i am Tai.’she sounded monotone, voice somewhat sweet but at the same time frightening. ‘i will be watching over the twelve of you while Lynn goes create chaos.’ she said, her frown not fading. ‘Kris what do we do now?’ Lay asked worry laced between the lines. ‘i do not know.’ They all felt a wave of worry wash over them as they met eyes with Tai.