Characters

Collection of broken dreams

 

1 Wang Qian (a.k.a Yang Tylynn)

Tylynn is a very peculiar character. i created her based on my own experience. because of this she has similar characteristics that i do. she was born in Las Vegas to a Mexican family. however, due to a falling out she left her “home” in Las Vegas after she was given a chance to work in Korea for a famous company. she took the offer as a chance to find who she was. while in Korea she was contacted by the CEO of Chanel to be a model. ever since then she has modeled for several other fashion companies under the name Yang Tylynn. in the meantime she became the Tour Director and a music video producer back in YG ent. it was when the popular Exo joined the company that she took on the role of a manager. this character is one i created in my mind as well as others. the outrageous thing about her is that she’s been raised with the wrong family. while in Korea she has been having dreams with a strange woman named Hyeri. it turns out that Hyeri, a famous Chinese model, had Tylynn when she visited the US. but, due to her work she didn't bring Tylynn back to China. instead she was left with a friend that she made. before she left she gave Tylynn a kiss on the forehead. as she began to have more dreams , she began to investigate. she spent years investigating until she came upon a small room in her apartment. in this room she found a book that contained five other necklaces, a crown , and a blank space. it was when she read the book that she discovered everything. her mother was Wang Hyeri, bearer of the element of magic and her father is Wang Shang, King of Stars. once she found her roots she set out to find them. she found her father in Qingdao and her mother in Korea. her parents told her everything and told her that she has inherited the element of magic and is Princess of the Stars. baffled by her sudden change in person, she accepted her destiny. (further explanation will most likely be in Lynn’s or in Qian’s description.)   

 

 

2 Song Yin 

Yin is a simpler character. he is based off of Gavin. he is the 4th element to join the team after Tylynn got Hakyeon and Sharleen to join. he represents the element of generosity. his roots are in China. much like Tylynn, his family  live in Qingdao. his mother abandoned him and his father was the King of Sky. he inherited the throne and became the King of the Day after the original king left. he was last to join the YG posse after they visited China for an audition. he was casted as a stylist because of his sense in fashion. there is not much on Yin. he is a character i have yet to get deep into a personality for. 

 

3 Kim Taiz

Taiz, much like Yin has no real in depth description. most of the other characters have no real meaning. unlike Tylynn who has a whole personality, Taiz’s has yet to develop. she i the middle child of 3. her older brother Jonghyun is captain of the Daytime guard and her younger brother Jongdae is one of the thirteen keys of the Powerbook. she became the element of laughter just by the way she is. her parents have no connection to the elements. she was born in Kyoto japan to a pegasus mother and unicorn father. 

 

 

4 Sharleen Stawarski 

Sharleen is another character with no real personality. she is based off of my friend Sharleen. she was born to the bearer of the element of honesty but received the element of kindness instead. her grandmother was a huge part in who she was. she is Tylynn’s best friend and Yin’s best girlfriend. she gave up on her dream of becoming a vet in exchange for a job in YG. there she became the choreographer. she has an older sister who is in charge of cloud movement. other than that there’s nothing more on Sharleen.

 

5 Hakyeon Payne 

Hakyeon grew up in London with his father after his mother moved back to Japan. he was taught to be loyal to those who are close to him. he stood by his father during the divorce and the death of his grandfather, the Knight of Nobility. he inherited the element of loyalty from his father. his older brother Youngjae works along with Jonghyun in the Daytime guard. ( Hakyeon and his brother were given asian names because of their Japanese mother.)

 

6 Ly Yao 

Yao is the oldest of all the elements. he was the very first to uncover the elements and hid them in tylynn’s room after he figured out that she was the element of magic. since then he has taken extra care of her. even after she became his sister-in-law after his sister Fernanda married Tylynn’s older brother Alexander. his mother was once part of the fastest flyers in the world and his father was the element of kindness. his great great great grandfather was the legendary Star Crossed the Great. the original creator of the 6 elements and co authored the Powerbook of Unity.

 

7 EXO

Exo is the only set of people that are actual humans. they are the exact same exo as the kpop group. because of this they don’t need a description. just google ‘exo’

 

8 Lynn and the incons. 

the Icons are basically the same as the others. but they are the past versions of the current bearer. Lynn is the most intriguing one. because of the problem faced during her birth, she has lived with the wrong family. she has always felt some sort of disconnection with the family. she was always left out. because of this she became a depressive person, told lies often, was Irude, greedy, committed acts of treason, and cut ties with people. because of her sudden change her “family” threatened to kick her out. because of her representation of all the elements she was granted the element of discord. she let anger grrow inside her and planned to use the elements to rule the world. but a certain offer changed her and the course of her life.