Discord's Pleasure

Collection of broken dreams

it was 3 in the afternoon and the YG posse  was preparing for the gala that was scheduled on friday. Hakyeon and Sharleen were preparing the food. Yao and Taiz were decorating the dancing hall. Yin and Tylynn were in charge of the whole process. it was when the Stained Glass Window was needed that sent Tylynn through the winding halls into the Room of Togetherness. she passed by the other glass windows that portrayed kings of peace and knight of nobility. she strolled passed the 6 elements of harmony. passed the Power Book of Unity. until she reached the circular window. she frowned as the window shined in greens and blues. she took it off its pedestal and braced it against her chest. when she reached the main hall a strange pain struck her and her 5 other friends. they all stared with wide eyes at the window she carried. Tylynn gasped as the window fell out of her arms. when the edge of the window hit the ground it shattered.  as the pieces of the window scattered, six dark figures appeared. all six of them looked up in awe as the figures descended. as they touched the floor they took on the form of humans resembling each of the awestruck friends. the shadowy figure that looked like Tylynn spoke.  ' hello there' she said with a wicked grin. ' who are you?' ' who are we?' she said with a chuckle. ' we my dear Tylynn are the elements of incongruity. here we have Ao element of dishonesty. Shar element of rudeness. Yeon element of betrayal. Tai element of depression. Yi element of greed. and  I am Lynn the element of discord. ’ Tylynn exchanged looks with her friends. Yin was the first to speak. 'ok so?' Lynn giggled and responded, ' may you remind us who you are?' Tylynn gave Yin a glare and spoke, ' we are the elements of harmony. Yao is honesty. Sharleen is kindness.  Hakyeon is loyalty. Taiz is laughter and Yin is generosity. ' Lynn raised an eyebrow. ' then who you you dear.' Tylynn took in a deep breath. 'I am the element of magic and togetherness.' Lynn hummed in approval. 'well we apologize for this inconvenience but we will be taking over now. so goodbye.' 'wait what-' before any of them could protest anything they were pulled into the window Lynn carried. when the colors changed into a rainbow Lynn smiled and placed it on the pedestal. ' now we can spread our power wherever we want. we dont have to worry about those pesky pegasus’ elements.' Lynn said with a cackle.