Crying for no Reason

Collection of broken dreams

**** language I guess

 

the corridor was long and took many turns. Lynn carefully walked down the narrow path. with a stoic look and revenge hidden in her indigo eyes she headed for the Room of Truth. ‘the stupid room will be all mine by the time i get there. those Keys will pay for this. no one interrupts my plans for freedom. she stormed down the hall passing the Room of Peace, the Ring of Friendship, and a room that has never been opened. she let out an annoyed sigh when she heard the faint voices of the Keys. when i get my hands on them they will pay for everything. when she reached the silver door she slammed it open. ‘what do you think you are doing?’ she said with a sickly sweet voice. the Keys jumped in surprise. ‘ uhh we were just-’ Suho started. ‘we were just hanging out.’ Kris cut in. Lynn narrowed her eyes. ‘then how did you escape?’ the boys exchanged panicked looks Lynn just smiled and flew up to the tallest pedestal. ‘hey eyes over here.’ she called out.they all turned to face her. ‘it doesn’t matter how you got out. all that i want to know is what do you all plan on doing now that you are free? do you want to get rid of me?’ she looked over at Kyungsoo. ‘cause im pretty sure Kyungsoo doesn’t want me gone. isn’t that right Kyungsoo?’ she said with a devilish smile. Kyungsoo shook his head. ‘i want Tylynn back. not you.’ Lynn’s smile disappeared. ‘excuse me?’ she yelled. ‘i am Tylynn. i was the person she used to be. without me you would’ve never had the Tylynn you have now!’ ‘ you’re wrong. Tylynn is a better person than you.’ Kyungsoo said. ‘Tylynn is nothing like you. she is kind and loving unlike you. you heartless person.’ Sehun cut in.. Lynn’s eyes lit on fire. ‘shut up!’ she was screaming now. ‘she is an honest, young woman and she will never hurt us.’ Suho said. ‘you are a lying, good for nothing, selfish, heartless, cruel being. you are nothing like Tylynn.’ indigo tears fell down Lynn’s face. ‘SHUT THE UP ALREADY! YOU ALL KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM NOR DO YOU HAVE A CLUE WHO tYLYNN IS! JUST SHUT UP!’ she yelled, voice cracking. ‘no we won’t because you have to know who you are.’ Lynn let out a loud scream. ‘YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW HOW TERRIBLE I AM?! HOW UGLY I THINK I AM?!’ ‘then don’t compare yourself to Tylynn.’ ‘YOU IDIOTS DON’T GET IT! UGH I’M NOT GOING TO LET YOU ALL STAND THERE AND REMIND ME OF ALL THE THINGS THAT I HATE ABOUT MYSELF!’ and with that the room caught on fire. indigo flames burned paintings and broke vases. the room was crumbling down. the room fell quickly. the force Lynn created made the whole room fall in less than a minute. the indigo flames soon died down leaving the room covered in ash. purple smoke flooding the room. Exo stood up and shared a scared glances. a sudden sob broke their eye contact. Lynn was on the floor, wings relaxed beside her as she cried into the fabric of her dress. Exo surrounded her, a look full of sadness. Lynn continued to sob. when she noticed what just happened she called out for Yi. in a split second Yi appeared in front of her. he took a good look at her and frowned. he knelt down and took her in his arms. ‘there there. it’s ok’ he whispered. as she continued to cry, Yi took a look at the twelve boys. ‘what have you done?’ he turned back to Lynn. ‘you hate them all now don’t you?’ she nodded. ‘i told you that you couldn’t love them for long.’ he turned back to Exo. ‘i hope you all know that she is going to destroy you guys now. she was going to spare you guys, that’s why you were kept in that room. but now you guys have another thing coming.’ Exo looked confused. ‘she's not crying for no reason.’ and with that Yi vanished with Lynn.