Into Dust ( Hakyeon )

Collection of broken dreams

*** language warning

 

Hakyeon woke up to the sound of laughter and a huge migraine. he couldn’t remember what happened in the last few hours. or days? he can’t really remember anything at all.  Hakyeon cracked one eye open only to be welcomed by a bright yellow room. ‘ughh. yo did i drink or something?’ his vision was a bit blurry. as his eyes refocused he looked around the room. ‘what the man?’ he slowly stood up and began to walk. ‘i swear Yin if this is a mothering prank im going to kill you.’ he threatened as he walked up the stairs. ‘punk kid.’ he mumbled as he continued to climb stairs. the winding staircase seemed to go on forever. with every step he took, it seemed as if it went further up. ‘soon Hakyeon got frustrated. walking on for what seemed like forever. ‘what the !’ he stopped and turn to look behind him. ‘what the hell?’ he hasn’t moved far from the ground. ‘this doesn’t make any sense. i could’ve sworn that i was moving.’ suddenly he felt a gush of cold air hit his back. Hakyeon scoffed ‘ Yin you ing idiot is this some kind of joke? is this what you use our alicorn magic for?’ ‘why do you think it is Yin?’ a voice similar to his spoke behind him. Hakyeon’s yellow eyes went wide. suddenly he remembered everything. ‘Yeon? is that you?’ he asked. the voice chuckled. ‘of course it is silly.’ Hakyeon quickly turned and met face to face with Yeon. ‘what do you want?’ Yeon let out a laugh. ‘what do you think?’ Hakyeon shrugged. Yeon rolled his eyes. ‘i want freedom.’ Hakyeon was puzzled. ‘what do you mean freedom? aren’t you already free?’ Yeon’s smiled faded. ‘ i mean i want to be free like you.’ he pointed at the portrait on the wall. ‘my spirit is in there. yours is free.’ Hakyeon examined the pictures. ‘but i guess this is all the freedom i can get.’ he shifted his gaze to Hakyeon. ‘ for now.’ Hakyeon gasp. ‘what do you plan on doing?’ ‘i am freeing the rest of me. and you will stay in this window.’ and with that he disappeared. his laugh leaving an echo. ‘what the ?’ was the last thing he said when a sudden light entered the room.