Unpredictable… Vibes

Detached [Broken Love]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Unpredictable… Vibes  

L.Joe POV

“I don’t like it,” I blurted bluntly.

“Why not it looks edgy,” Cap stared and unconsciously his lips.

“You changed the colour two times already Hyung,” Niel pouted, “Bleach isn’t good for the human's heath, just settle with it.”

“Get me a can of pink dye,” I demanded and the stylist scrambled off immediately, just like everybody else in my life.

“Hyung! Stop changing colours!” Niel tried to intercept the pink dye but I was faster. I held away the younger one’s head with one hand as I used my other hand to work the dye.

“Ooh highlights,” Niel backed away and stared in awe like a kid looking at a lion in the zoo for the first time.

The stylist at the salon suddenly felt like his income was going down the drain, “Um… sir, I can take over…”

“Shut up,” I frowned trying to concentrate, “You’re so noisy.”

CAP handed the salon owner a wad of bills, “Sorry, my friend here just cares a lot about his wife a lot so he has to hand do everything himself,” the smirk in his tone was evident.

Niel gasped and his eyes suddenly sparkled, “REALLY?” he squealed, “That’s so SWEET!”

Care my … I thought but I ignored both of them and carefully applied the dye, making sure that none of it touched her scalp.
 






Inna POV

“Much better,” L.Joe stood up and dusted his hands off as he smiled in satisfaction…. WAIT did he- L.Joe, just smile?!

I quickly double checked my reflection in the mirror to make sure that I didn’t look like some horrifying monster because after all, what else could make L.Joe smile?

Answer: A girl with blonde hair and strawberry highlights in a short bob cut.

When I blinked, she blinked.

When I reached a up to touch my head, she reached a hand up to touch her head.

When a hand grabbed my wrist before I could touch my hair, another hand grabbed her wrist and stopped her too.

“The dye is still wet.”

I looked up and saw L.Joe.

He coughed uncomfortably and scowled, “Don’t look at me.”

I shrugged and returned my glaze to the mirror. So it turned out that L.Joe had brought me to a salon and without bothering to consult with me, he ordered the hair dresser to chop off my hair and bleach it… twice.

My poor hair... 

After the second time when my hair turned blonde, I thought we were finally done and was ready to leave but L.Joe shook his head and with a heavy sigh he got up himself… to walk towards me.

I wanted to cry out loud, the bleaching from before really hurt, and to make it worse, I don’t like having light hair (or short hair). I waited for L.Joe to tell the stylist what the next color was but instead he just took a seat in the styling chair behind me. I stared at my lap but my eyes doubled.

What is he going to do now? Hull all of my hair out? Shave my head bald and then laugh with his friends? My beautiful black hair… I had almost reached out to cup my head in my hands but my chain of thoughts were stopped when I felt smooth, soft fingers comb through my hair and then massage my scalp.

I closed my eyes and bit back a sigh of relief, Thank you Mr. Hair Dresser for saving me.

“Sit up,” a voice hissed and my head immediately snapped up alerted. It wasn’t Mr. Hair Dresser, it was L.Joe, great. I sighed feeling unsettled and I couldn’t stop fiddling waiting for the pain that never came.

It wasn’t until he had finished when I had realised that he had just streaked my hair… by himself. I looked at him curiously with a thousand questions but his one glare was able to shut me up.

“Noona do you like it?” Niel pulled me up from the chair and linked his arm with mines.

“Uh…” I wondered if I should tell them my real thoughts or just lie.

“Of course she’ll like it,” Cap intercepted, “L.Joe specifically, made it to match his hair, why wouldn’t she like it.”

L.Joe threw Cap a death glare, “You better shut the f-…”

“THAT’S SO TRUE!!!” Niel screeched like a girl, “That’s so adorbs! Noona come here!” he dragged me halfway across the salon to where L.Joe was.

“You should be with Hyung!” Niel inter laced our hands, “There! Now everyone will know that you’re a couple!”

“That’s the use of wedding rings,” Cap muttered and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter