Take Me Home

Detached [Broken Love]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this song while you read?



Chapter 10: Take Me Home
Inna POV

“WoW,” Ricky couldn’t close his mouth. 

“Is that drool I see on the corner of your mouth?” Cap teased.

Ricky snapped his mouth shut and quickly wiped a hand over his mouth… you know just checking.

“Hyung,” Ricky’s voice filled with amazement, “How can you be so calm and controlled when you see something like that?”

“Oh please,” Niel enlightened Ricky, “Why do you think Cap wears sunglasses all the time? So that he can checkout girls discretely.”

I felt extremely uncomfortable turned as red as my dress, a dress that was a little too short, a little too revealing, and a lot out of my comfort zone. 
 


I turned away from them my ‘admirers’ only to be faced with L.Joe. He also had on shades and was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a clean white t-shirt with a deep V cut collar. The look, edgy yet simple... it was kind of impressive. 

“Ready to go?” he asked and I had no idea who he was talking to because of those damn shades.

“Just wait, Ricky went to look for his sunglasses,” Niel replied and L.Joe nodded standing beside me.

I rubbed my arms and I could feel the goose bumps form, I looked up at L.Joe, and he looked down like he was asking me, ‘What?’.

“Um…” I mumbled, “Can I change the dress?”

L.Joe shook his head but he looked around and found a jacket to cover my bare shoulder and back.

“Awww what happened to the view?” Ricky came out with his sunglasses on.

L.Joe smirked, “Don’t forget the ‘view’ you’re talking about is my wife.”

Ricky gulped, “S-sorry Hyung…”

Cap snorted at L.Joe, “It was your fault for dressing her up like that.”

“Wae?” Niel was the only one that didn’t have dirty thoughts, “I think red looks nice on Noona!”

L.Joe shrugged and grabbed his car keys, “What else can she wear to the place we’re going?”

Then it struck me, just exactly where were we going?

“Tada! Diamond Bar!” Niel threw his arms up once we got there, “Cali’s biggest nightclub!!!”

A club?!

I looked at Niel- the only person I was somewhat comfortable with “Are you even old enough?”

“Oh please Noona, nobody here follow rules,” Niel replied with a wink.

Oh wow, I thought, tonight is going to be…

I’ve never been to a club before, or at least not that I can recall.

Changjo met us at the entrance and the six of us entered the club together.

“Stay near me at all times,” L.Joe whispered by my ear as we got our ID checked.

“Uh, Miss,” the so called guard stopped me, “I’m sorry but I’m afraid I’ll have to take that,” he pulled the jacket off and my shoulders were once again left bare, “we have a no jacket policy,” he smiled slyly, clearly liking what he saw. I wanted to kick him but Ricky beat me to it and punched the guy in the stomach.

“Give me my Noona’s Jacket back!” Ricky demanded holding up another fist.

The guard had no choice but to hand it over, “Here you go Noona!” Ricky placed the jacket back on my shoulder.

“Thanks,” I smiled at him and the little boy blushed making me laugh, I couldn’t believe it but I think I was starting to grow fond of L.Joe’s friends.

“C’mon,” L.Joe took my wrist and navigated through the dark leading us to the main bar with a few beams of lights.

Right when we sat down I felt stares coming from everywhere, “Why is everybody looking,” I muttered.

Cap, who somehow got beside me responded, “Because you’re covering so much skin.”

“Shhhh…”Changjo took a slice of lemon and stuffed it into Cap’s mouth, “Don’t listen to him Noona! People are looking because you’re beautiful.”

“Aww,” Niel ruffled Changjo’s hair, “Our innocent maknae learned how to sweet talk!”

Changjo scowled, “It’s not sweet talking! I actually mean it!” Changjo ran a hand through his hair, “And DON’T mess up my hairstyle again!”

“Noona! Have your first drink with me!!!” Ricky came over with two glasses of I couldn’t tell what it was.

“Uh…” I didn’t drink and more importantly had no idea what my alcohol tolerance was.

“C’mon Noona! Just one glass please!!!” Ricky begged, “And nothing will happen to you with all of us here. L.Joe hyung will protect you!”

Hum… I doubt that… but I couldn’t say no to Ricky’s puppy dog face and besides, one glass won’t do any harm right?

“Yay!” Ricky squealed when he saw me picking up the cup, “Cheers!” he bumped his glass next to mines and before drinking he added, “Don’t forget, one shot Noona!”

One shot? Fine.

I drowned the glass without thinking. The first taste that hits your mouth was sweetness of the syrup, but almost as fast as the sweetness came, it was replaced by the bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter