First - Mistake

Detached [Broken Love]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: First-Mistake

Inna POV

I woke up the next morning and the first thing I noticed were the unevenly painted walls in the shade of an ugly green.

Hum… what happened to Chunji’s taste in style?

I rubbed my throbbing head and sat up, right away a gust of cold wind flew past my , it was only then when I realised that I was covered by nothing but a blanket. Suddenly snippets of last night came crashing into my poor exhausted brain. I put my head down and rubbed my temples. About last night, I looked at the still sleeping body next to me.

Should I be crying right now? I thought, rewind a few thousand years back to the past, I’ll probably be hanged for carrying out such sinful doings. Should I feel guilty? Towards who? My husband? Well… he’s not exactly faithful either... plus if he had actually care about me then I wouldn’t have been left alone wondering around drunk and lost.

What’s done is done, it’s not like I could change it. Without even glancing at the guy beside me I wrapped the blanket around myself and started to search for my clothes, my body felt no sorer than usual. After collecting my heels and zipping my dress, my eyes scanned the room one last time and picked up a white leather jacket, there was no way I was riding a taxi home in only that mini dress, besides the morning being cold, who knew what else was lurking in the corner.

I threw the jacket on me and it was surprisingly soft, with a light refreshing fragrance to it.

At least this guy is clean…

I zipped the jacket and tucked my neck in its warmth as I walked towards the door, just when I was about to turn the knob my fingers froze. I placed my hand back to my side for a few seconds and then reached out again only to freeze once the coldness of the knob touched my fingers. I looked back at the sleeping figure on the bed.

I wondered, even if it was a one night stand… I should at least know what he looks like right?

My curiosity got the best of me and I walked back, bending over the bed to get a glimpse of his face. He was sleeping on his slide so I only saw his profile. It was still enough to tell that he was handsome, a womanizer, a player.

I planned on just glimpsing and going but it was like my foot got glued to the ground, I couldn’t move and just kept on staring at his face. Unknowing blood stared flowing to my face making me feel hot and tingly.

I… I feel like I’ve seen him somewhere before…

I rotated slightly to get a better angle but he suddenly moved and I jumped back, snapping back into reality. Luckily he just shifted and didn’t wake up.

I backed away slowly not daring to make a sound with my heels until my hand was on the knob and this time, I finally opened the door. I let out a huge sigh of relief, tossing one last glance over my shoulder I closed the door gently.

Let’s not meet again…

And resumed my normal walking speed down the corridor, completely unaware of the other presence at the other end of the hallway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Narrator POV

“Lost her? What do you mean you lost her?” Cap asked while taking a slow draw from his cigarette.

“I don’t know! I tried my best to keep my eyes on her, it was her first time there, but there were a lot of people and-…”

“And pretty girls, that totally flew you up to cloud 9?” Changjo asked earning a hard, painful smack from L.Joe.

“Hyung,” Ricky handed L.Joe his tie, they were all at the hotel getting ready to go out, well more like L.Joe getting ready to go out, the rest were still in their pajamas.

“Hyung,” Ricky repeated, “Why are you freaking out so much?”

“Why?!” L.Joe burst while fighting with the tie, “Didn’t you hear me?! I lost my wife at a club! Abuji will kill me now.”

“Are you freaking out because you’re worried about her or yourself?” Niel asked a serious question that they were all curious about.

“I’m worrying about myself because I’m worried about her!” L.Joe spat back.

Niel blinked twice and even Cap coughed in the middle of a puff.

“Wow,” Changjo looked at L.Joe, “That was actually a good answer.”

L.Joe growled still fixing the tie and took a glance at his watch, “I have to leave for the meeting now, can you guys-…”

“Don’t worry Hyung, we’ll go back to the bar and look for her,” Ricky reassured L.Joe with a pat on the back.

L.Joe nodded, “Call me as soon as you find her, I’ll have my phone on.”

“But Hyung you’re at a meeting,” Niel whin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter