A place in my heart part 11

A Place in my heart

The spotlight dances were successful and all 10 were welcomed and recognized by the board of directors. It feels like it’s their graduation, receiving a lot of congratulations. Changmin approached Donghae and hugged her dearly.

“Lotus.. you’re finally blooming.. you did really great out there.”

Donghae smiled at his sensei and she was very happy to see him smile. Sooyoung was also there to congratulate her. They were all happy and excited at what Donghae had shown and this did not make Heechul happy at all. She is the star of everything.. not even an island girl can steal the spotlight on her. 

She abruptly leaves as the room settled down to continue the program, only now, Heechul was missing. Leeteuk sighed as she knows the reason why Heechul is missing.. she has a plan to turn everything to her own liking.

And as dinner was served, The lights dimmed and sound blasted from the speakers.

Coz’ the party don’t start till I walk in…

Smoke filled the stage and there appeared a girl with blonde hair, some of the strands neatly arranged as a bow. She wore a trench coat with Lady 希希(Hee Hee) written on the back. The music started and all eyes were on her.. Heechul. She smiled seductively while she performs like a true Lady Gaga.. Powerful.. y.. seductive.. ambitious.. name it..

Can’t read my.. can’t read my..

The people started to sing along, it was a good performance nonetheless and they were all into it. Heechul smiled even more and she is definitely not yet done.. on came Hyeoyon and Victoria and the three performed Single ladies. Heechul removed her coat and revealed the seductive black dress that can battle Beyonce any day. She wore that pretty smile and everyone knows that this girl is not your ordinary stereotypical .. she’s way more than that.. She’s Lady Hee Hee.. 

And when the music ended, heechul smiled sweetly and blew a kiss to the Fraternity boys at the back and waved goodbye. She is infact a show stopper and when Heechul attends a party.. the party only starts when she walks in.. Literally and figuratively~~^^ 

The party was fun with Heechul, it’s her charm and off she went to change into a third dress, this time a baby pink ball gown and a tiara to match. The place had already settled and it’s a free for all dance party, more of a ballroom party so to speak.

Donghae sat by her chair and sips the champagne. She puckers hempagne, she’r lips as she tasted the not so tasty champagne, she’s not much of a drinker. Eunhyuk stood from his own chair and approaches her when Hangeng suddenly sat beside her and asked her to dance. She agreed and Euhyuk felt like a bullet was shot straight into his head, he’s so damn frustrated. Heechul saw everything and she approached Eunhyuk and dragged him on the table farthest from the dance floor.

“you look frustrated Hyukjae..”

“it’s nothing..”

“I can see it in your eyes..”

Hangeng escorted Donghae at the center of the dance floor and placed his hands on her waist, Donghae rested her hands on his shoulders. And the music played gently as Ryeowook sweetly sang Mikazuki, A serenade that seemed to fill the room with a romantic mood. And to make everything complete Henry took his violin and played for her. Hangeng smiled and gently swayed in time with the music, Donghae swayed with him. 

“you look really beautiful..”

Donghae blushed and looked away, towards the direction of Eunhyuk and saw Heechul caress his handsome face. 

“thank you”

Donghae said but she did not look back at him. they danced as the sweet voice blended with the harmony of the violin. And all of the sudden Hangeng decided to ask Donghae something unforgettable.

“Donghae, would you be my girlfriend?”

Donghae was shocked and speechless, she didn’t know what to do, how to react, what to say. She slowly place her hand to the side, looking down and confused, Hangeng sadly smiled as he stare at her, he knew what he said was inappropriate, yet he still hold a string of faith. From afar, Heechul smirked as she sees the two awkward; she stood up and dragged Eunhyuk to the middle of the floor.

Eunhyuk was surprised but he was expecting this somehow. Heechul snapped her fingers and the lights dimmed, spotlight was on and she took off the full skirt of her gown revealing her short skirt made for dancing. Eunhyuk half smiled as he understood what Heechul wants, a show.

And so Eunhyuk removed his coat and threw it somewhere, Yesung caught it for him. HE then took her hand and they danced the Rumba, a seductive and romantic Latin dance. Slow sensual moves and hip s, the flowy skirt accentuates her hips, her hair beautifully frames her face. This is Rumba.. and this is how you dance it.

Applause was heard as they ended the dance, and Heechul gets what she wanted, all eyes on her. Eunhyuk bowed and Heechul did the unexpected, she kissed Eunhyuk on the lips. Time stood still for Eunhyuk, is it because heechul was just moved by the emotions of the dance.. no it’s not possible for heechul to like him like him.

Donghae was hurt at the sight of them kissing, remembering her own first kiss.. remembering her magical dance with eunhyuk… feeling her heart beat so fast at the sight of him. she can’t bear it anymore and she runs away.. away from that place as tears threatened to fall. Hangeng wanted to follow her but he was too late, Eunhyuk already made a run for it.

“Donghae!”

Eunhyuk shouted when he reached the lobby, doonghae abruptly stopped until Eunhyuk caught up with her. HE placed his arms around her waist and pulled her to a kiss. Donghae struggled but Eunhyuk pulled her closer and deepened the kiss until Donghae decided to give in and melt in the kiss.