Chapter 17

Love Of A Friend

Kiseop's POV

 

I actually and literally wanted to kill that Jaekyung with my own bare hands. I don't know why, but it felt like my whole world just crashed when I heard the news that Ji Kyo got hurt in the head and she was bleeding badly.

 

I immediately hopped off my chair and rushingly entered the nurse room. As I got in, I was pissed off to see that bastard Seung Ho next to her.

 

*What is he doing?! Ugh! Don't tell me did this.* I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists, Seung Ho stopped examining her and noticed my prescence.

 

A smirk appeared on his face and he grinned at me. "You're late."

 

*Wipe off that smirk on your face bastard! And what do you mean by late? Nobody told me you were waiting for me!* At first I didn't get it, but the more I thought the more I understood. I wasn't late to visit Ji Kyo, I was late to save or rescue her.

 

God! This damn Seung Ho, guess he could read my feelings. But why can't I?

 

"Just get out. I'll take over." I said. "Sheesh. Fine." He rolled his eyes and caressed Ji Kyo's cheeks before leaving.

 

*Ugh! He's trying to get me! Like what did I do to you?!* I angrily thought and went to Ji Kyo's side.

 

She was sleeping peacefully and I sighed in relief, smiling. But my smile disappeared as a frown replaced it. Her head was covered with such thick bandages, and some bloods were shown through it. Damn! She's bleeding a lot.

 

I panicked and got and ice pack, I placed it on her head. Hopefully, the ice would freeze her blood. Wait, now that is just wrong. Gah! I'm not good with nursing.

 

Even though I didn't know what I did was wrong or stupid. All I know that is, her blood finally stopped bleeding. Guess the ice cool if off.

 

Ji Kyo continued to drift into a deeper sleep as I watched her. Sigh. She looked so beautiful even with those bandages around her injured head. She still look pretty.

 

I saw her nerdy glasses still on her, a thought came up in my mind. *Should I?* I wondered but at last, I did it.

 

I reached my hands out and slowly I pulled out her nerdy glasses and smile. She looks like an injured angel.

 

Savoring the moment, I took my phone out and snapped a picture of my sleeping beauty. Wait, did I just put 'my' sleeping beauty?

 

Wait! WHAT?! *Dang it! Snapped out of it Kiseop! She's not yours yet!*

 

What is wrong with me? Everytime I stare at her, my heart beats in an abnormal speed and my cheeks started to flushed red every time she smiles sweetly at me. And when we did accidental skinship, my heart felt like it was about to popped out of my chest.

 

Am I in love? For the first time? With the school's nerd? But, we're just friends only. And only friends. So, why did I fall for her? There's no reason I could find! Argh. I'm going insane!

-----------------------------------

At last! An update~ Sorry for not update for a long time :( Mianhe :( This is just a short chapter,I think I can update after 2 weeks cuz right now it's the school holiday in my country and I'll be away for a short while so I can't update.Please wait patiently!