Twenty-Three

Lost and Found

You sat in your room and stared at the wall. You didn’t know what to do.

It had been a two weeks since the incident and all of the boys were more cautious than ever. The club was still opened every night, but Namjoon had his men spread out all throughout the club in disguise as a precaution.

Jimin was never left alone, there was someone with him every day as well as Namjoon’s men situated around his floor.

You were pretty anxious. They surrounded you and Yoongi within seconds and now you were scared about being alone. With the boys you acted tough, fierce and unfazed, but you were scared that if you were caught alone you would be break in an instant.

The strong mask you built up over the years started to crack and the emotions you locked up started to spill out

You could feel yourself breaking. You found Jimin but you were losing yourself.

“___?”

You blinked and turned around to face the door, “Yeah?”

Jungkook walked through the door slowly, concern plastered on his face

“Are you okay? We’ve been calling you for fifteen minutes.”

You looked over at your phone and saw it flashing

“I think it was on silent…What did you need?”

You looked back up at Jungkook and saw him watching you oddly

“Jungkook?”

He walked into your room and sat down in front of you, “Talk to me.”

You smiled at him, “I’m okay Jungkook. What did you need?”

He shook his head, “Talk to me. There’s something wrong.”

You could only smile at him, “I’m just feeling a little under the weather. I’m fine though Jungkook, really.”

Jungkook’s eyes narrowed and he nodded

“I don’t believe you, but I’ll let it slide. ___, you know you can talk to me, the others, Taehyung.”

You nodded

“I want you to feel better. I know this situation probably is really different and uhm, scary for you. We’ve been through a lot worse, but right now we’re down one person and we haven’t been in the fighting scene for a while so everything is coming really fast.” He stopped and scratched his head, “I guess what I’m trying to say is that we’re here and we understand. Namjoon saw something in you and let you in, and we all trusted him and now we trust you, you’re one of us and we’re family.”

You bit your lip at his feelings. Jungkook, you knew, was reluctant to talk about his feelings. It made you feel all warm inside

He smiled a wide smile, “I hated you when you came in. I thought that as a girl you would slow us down and make us look weak. I was wrong and now I would probably hate myself if something happened to you. I saw you being strong many times already and I know that you won’t bring us down, but rather make us stronger.”

You couldn’t help it. You grabbed Jungkook and pulled him in for a hug

“Thank you Jungkook.”

He wrapped his arms around you and squeezed

You ran your fingers through his hair for a couple of moments before pulling back and placing a kiss on his forehead

“Really Jungkook. Thank you.”

He smiled, “No problem.”

“Now, what were you all calling me for?”

Jungkook laughed, “We were calling you to ask why you didn’t come down from your room.”

“Oh.” You scratched your head, “Well, I guess you know now.”

He nodded, “Taehyung has been sleeping the entire day too. I guess everyone just wants some rest. At least Jimin is getting his rest.”

“Yeah. Do we have anything planned for today?”

“No. Namjoon said that we wouldn’t change today. Jin will stay an extra day.”

You sighed, “Alright. I’ll go next then.”

Jungkook stood up and put his hand on your shoulder, “Sleep. You need it.”

You nodded and lay back, “You go to sleep too Jungkook, you’ve been such a busy body, going around doing errands and helping Namjoon. You need rest too.”

“I…I will.”

You eyed him, “Are you going to go do something right now?”

He shook his head, “I was going to help Hoseok, and make weapons.”

You sat up and grabbed his hand, “Jungkook no.”

“___ I have to.”

You shook your head, “No, if I’m not doing anything and you’re making me sleep, then I’m going to make you sleep too.”

“I can’t, Hoseok told me to come.”

“Nu-uh.” You grabbed your phone and called Hoseok

“___?”

“Hey Hoseok. I’m stealing Jungkook, you don’t need him right?”

“No…not really. You can have him?”

You smiled up at Jungkook, “Okay. Thanks Hoseok. Get some rest okay?”

“Okay?”

You hung up and looked at Jungkook with a smug look

“What?”

You yanked his hand making him fall onto your bed

“You’re sleeping.” You moved over to make room, “With your big sister today.”

Jungkook’s face went red and he tried to stand up. You grabbed his arm and pulled him back down before he could

“Alright alright, I’ll go to sleep.” He sighed in defeat

You smiled at him as he crawled to the space beside you, “Good boy. Now sleep.”

“Don’t call me a good boy.” He half groaned, half laughed into the pillow

You lightly patted his back until he fell asleep

You lay down too and pulled him closer to you, making him rest between your arms.

You didn’t know what it was that made you want to take care of him. You knew full well how much he could take care of himself, probably even more so than you, but you were sure that it had to with his age and his ruined childhood. It made you want to be like a mother, an older sister that he could rely on.

You felt him puff out a breath and snuggle closer

“Like a baby.” You smiled and rested your head on his and closed your eyes to join him in lala land

 


 

“I leave you alone for a day and you cheat on me.”

You rubbed your eyes and opened them. Taehyung was standing beside your bed with an amused look on his face

“Huh?” You stared at him

He pointed beside you and you turned your head

Jungkook was still asleep and he was clinging to your side, his head resting on your chest and his legs wrapped around yours

You laughed lightly and looked back at Taehyung, “Yes because I would do that right?”

Taehyung laughed and sat down, “He fell asleep here?”

You nodded and brushed Jungkook’s hair out of his face, “I told him to rest and decided to make him sleep here so I knew he was actually sleeping and not working.”

“He never rests, this kid.” Taehyung reached over and moved a strand that you missed, “It’s why he’s so…distant and monotone sometimes.”

You hummed in agreement, “But he loves you guys. A lot.”

Taehyung smiled

You looked back at him, “Did you rest well?”

He nodded, “Namjoon asked me to tell you that you’ll be switching with Jin today, Hoseok’s going with you.”

“Alright.”

“Can I join?” Taehyung started to lay down and you kicked him, “No go away. I’m spending quality time with my baby.”

“But I’m your baby?”

You almost started laughing at the pout on Taehyung’s face, but Jungkook moved and you had to hold yourself back

“You are not my baby Taehyung.”

He laughed, “Well I’m your babe, so I don’t care.”

You felt your face heat up and you looked away in embarrassment

“I’ll come get you when it’s time to leave alright?” Taehyung smiled as he stood up

You nodded

He leaned over and pecked your lips before leaving

You looked down at the sleeping Jungkook

‘And he said he didn’t need to rest.’ You shook your head and started patting him again

-

It had been about two more hours before you felt Jungkook stirring beside you

“Uhhhhh.” He groaned when he came to his senses

You smiled, “Good morning.”

He propped open eye and looked at you

You could tell he was trying to remember what happened

He jumped up and stared at you wide eyed when he realized how he was laying

“I-I’m so sorry.” He put his hands up

“Haha don’t worry. I woke up a while ago. I let you sleep, you looked comfortable.”

“I didn’t touch you weirdly? I didn’t make you feel uncomfortable?”

You shook your head, “Nope. You just slept like a baby.”

You could see the embarrassment on his face

“It’s okay Jungkook.” You sat up, “I let you cuddle up with me.”

He nodded slowly

You reached out and put your hand on his, “Don’t be embarrassed. Don’t.”

He looked up at you and you smiled, “It’s okay. I’m like your sister right? Don’t be embarrassed.”

He nodded again and smiled

“I’m going to Jimin today so I’m going to go get ready.”

“Okay. I’ll go wash up then.”

You got out of bed and walked to your bathroom

“___?”

You paused and turned around. Jungkook was smiling at you

“Thank you so much.”

 


 

You smiled at the nurses before walking into Jimin’s room

“Hey ___. Alright Jiminnie, I’ll see you.” Jin patted Jimin’s head and yours as he passed by to leave

You smiled at Jin then walked over to Jimin’s side

“Hey sis.”

Your smile enlarged as you sat down, “Hey bro.”

Jimin laughed, “How are you?”

“Me? How are you? How’s your condition?”

“So far so good. Nothing new, just recovery.”

“That’s good.”

“So, how are you? I haven’t seen you in a week.”

You smiled, “I’m good too. Just keeping things going back at the club.”

“Mmm.” Jimin put his head back and closed his eyes, “How are you ___.”

“Huh?”

Jimin opened one eye and looked at you, “How are you doing, really? I can tell you’re lying.”

You stayed quiet

“___.”

“I was just feeling down yesterday. I’m fine now though, Jungkook had a good talk with me.” You smiled

Jimin stared at you sternly for a couple of seconds before leaning his head back

“Fine.”

You laughed and sat cross legged on the chair, “I’m fine now.”

Jimin grumbled and closed his eyes

You studied his face and saw the similarities from the boy in your memories. Jimin was your brother and you still couldn’t believe it

“Take a picture if you’re gunna stare.” You blinked out of your daze and saw Jimin smiling at you smugly

“You aren’t that attractive Jimin, I don’t need pictures of you.” You laughed

“I hate to break it to you, but we’re twins.”

You nodded, “But we’re fraternal. We don’t look alike. Aha I win!”

Jimin laughed and hit your arm

You bit your lip as you smiled and sat back. You felt at peace, happy and just overall calm.

You felt at home for once.

 


 

 

Chapter 23

Is this an update!?

Just some fluff because its a short filler chapter. I wanted to do a double update with the next chapter, but I'm not done it yet and I couldn't keep you waiting so here's a small fluffy chapter!

Based on the link posted on my forward!

Please don't be afraid to comment or criticize

I hope you enjoyed!

Next chapter should be up soon hopefully!