Chapter 9

Help

I was sitting on my bad with Zico's bag next to me. I was uncomfortable but I forced myself to open it. On top were his clothes. I took everything out the bag, two envelopes were at the bottom. Instead of reading what was inside I put rest of his things back to the bag and left it on its place next to TV in the livingroom. I was standing next to bed looking at that envelopes. I turned and walk off leaving them on the bed. I sat on the floor and looking through the window. Before reading I wanted to think about what happened.

 

Around two weeks ago I let him stay and day after I regretted my decision. The more time we spent together the more I liked him. When I saw his bruises all over his body... I was worried everytime he was out. He came back late and I pretended I didn't care but when I was sure he fell asleep I checked if he was okay. Then after good time in the restaurant... I didn't know if it was right, if I did right... Whole week I felt like a princess and I had never thought that I could feel like that thanks to Zico. I gave him all of me. Literally. It had been one of best time in my live. Unfortunately it didn't take long since It was gone. He used me to hi... But...

 

 

 

 

'I'm going to rest room.' I told Yongguk.

I was on my way back to my brother but I bumped into somebody, before I apologised I recognised Zico's outfit. He took my hand and took me aside. I was looking around afraid that Yongguk could saw us but from there it was imposible to see each other then I could focus on Zico.

'Sorry, I couldn't let him win.' Zico said right into my ear and kissed my neck but I pushed him lightly.

'You can't do it! I gotta go.'

'Wait.' He kept my hands in his. 'Can't you stay with me a little longer? I have to tell you something.'

'Sure, we haven't seen each other for ten years, have we?' On a second I was in his arms what I really enjoyed but I pushed him 'I gotta go. You'll tell me later. Of course if Yongguk won't kill you.'

It wasn't hard to find them in crowd but they missed one member. 'Where's my brother?' Daehyun told me he had gone to check where was I. 'I'll be back.' Before they could say anything I run back to Zico. I knew my brother also my intuition told me that there I would find him. Unfortunately I wasn't wrong. 

'No Yongguk!' I run toward him and took his hand trying not to let him hit Zico. He was much stronger so it wasn't hard for him to took his hand away. I jumped between them 'Please. Calm down.' I begged him and noriced that Zico's and Yongguk's friends came. Firstly he looked surprised but it didn't take long to him to change it into angriest.

'Why him? There's lot of much better guys.'

'One of them is right next to you but it's your fault that he can't be next to me.' I couldn't keep it inside anymore. I focused on my brother not looking at Youngjae and rest even once 'I don't want it to happens again. I know you love me and want all the best for me but you should know it hurts. You can take care of me but you can not be overprotective. I'm not a kid anymore.'

'And you can take care of yourself?' He said it in disbelief but I was sure I could. 'So you also know that this...guy owed lots of money?'

'I know.' He seemed a bit surprised but then he looked at Zico with big smile.

'And you know it was our money?' All I wanted was not lookig at him but it would mean that I lied. Since I remembered I kept feelings and problems for myself and I was quite good in covering my true feelings. 

'No.' I was looking deep into his eyes. His happiness hurted me 'It wasn't our money. It was your money, and yes, I knew about it. Let me, just this one time, let me be happy. I don't need your permission but I want you to accept it.'

 

Then he told me he had wanted to tell me... So he wanted tell me it before I left? Even if... He asked me for help and he was right I had been the onlyone person who could help him. Yongguk would never looking for him in here so he was safe and because Yongguk kept me away from his business I had no idea that Zico owed him money. So it didn't change anything. He used me.

 

I took glass and drank some water. Standing in the kitchen I could see whole livingroom. Usually TV was on, Zico was sitting or laying on the sofa... I put glass on the table and went check those envelopes. 

 

First I was given day or so after Zico's moved in here. Kyung had written they tried to get rest money and he gave him money to paid profit. Also it would be better if they wouldn't contact just in case. 

Nothing special. It wouldn't help me in anything. 

 

Second with 'Zico' on it. It said Kyung gave him money for Yongguk and he wasn't in debt anymore. He said Zico should told me about it before I find out. Kyung knew Zico liked but he said it wouldn't work until he had had secret. You wanted her help, hide from Yongguk in his sister's house. You must tell her the truth until it's not too late.