Chapter 4

Help

His face was so close to mine. Definitely too close. He looked deeply into my eyes with serious face. He moved a bit closer. Without thinking I hit him with rag. He just smirked and backed to cleaning. When we done I was lying on my bed with my tablet when Zico knocked to my door and enter without waiting for permission.

 

'I need to go out.'

 

'Do I hold you or something?' Seeing him in casual clothing was completely different from what I was seeing for past few days. It would be a lie if I said he wasn't handsome.

 

'How about passcode?'

 

'I'll be at home just call me and I'll open the door.' I gave him my number and first time since two days I was alone. Finally. I wasn't outgoing person. I spent much time on my own in home. I didn't like to go out. I did only when I had to like work, date or Yongguk's performances. I was a couch potato. As a child I used to be more entertaining or something. Making use of Zico's absence I decided to watch some dramas. I was sitting but it was quite uncomfortable so I lied down and cover myself using Zico's cover. Actually it was mine however it didn't smell like mine. I watched 3 or 4 dramas before my phone vibrated. Message. Unknown number. 'You can open the door. Zico.' I folded his cover and left it on its place then open the door.

 

'I thought you fell asleep. I bring some food.' We ate in silence then he took the shower I went sleep.

 

I woke up because of nightmare. I was wet like after running my breath also remind it. All I wanted was taking a shower. Hot water helped me to relax my body a bit. Then I needed food to fulfil my happiness. My headache was strong and I felt like after ride on super fast roller coaster but I was too hungry to skip breakfast. 

 

'I made breakfast. Your scream could be heard in Europe.' Like once he was useful. 

 

'I see, my singing lessons in opera wasn't a waste.' I sat on the chair avoiding his look. I knew I look terrible. Admittedly he did not look any better than usually I meant swollen eyes and face a bit too, messy hair like after tornado, but still he looked much better than me. After eating I took some cures.

 

'Are you okay?'

 

'Well, we'll be living together for a while so you should know I'm addicted to painkillers.' I lied on the sofa while he was still in the kitchen. I was looking for something interesting in the TV. Headache became lighter(?) and lighter but still too strong. I turned TV off in moment when Zico bring me cup of tea. I nodded what had to mean thanks and sat to drink. He sat next to me with notebook and pen. The tea was a bit too sweet but I appreciated his action. I was looking on what he was writting. 'Ye not yeo. You make lots of mistake.'

 

'It was just one dash.'

 

'But that word does not exist. What are you writing?'

 

'My rap part. How long you know your brother's friends?'

 

'And you wanted use word which doesn't exist? Interview? But without photos please, I'm in bad conditions today.' He backed to writing. A few minutes later he rapped out loud but stopped immediately. 'Go on, I've heard you lots of time.'

 

'And then interview?'

 

'We'll see.'

 

'Those troublesome teens won’t leave me alone

I know. I know myself. Failure doesn’t exist in my vocabulary

With spread wings I head toward the clear sky to flow rhyme soul

Even now my heart is filled with hope but I’m still hungry

Even now in front of that unaltered rhythm I’m filled with excitement

I’m growing up, but this is the place I’m going to remain in. So how long?'

 

'Shouldn't you ask if it was okay insted of my friends? What if it ?'

 

'It not. I wrote it. So?'

 

'You're too confident. Well, Himchan since I was a kid, rest maybe 2 years longer than you.'

 

'I just know I'm good. Very good. Do you know about illegal b-.'

 

'I heard but I don't care. As long as it doesn't regarding me. It's his decision and I respect it, he's the one who would pay for it.'

 

'What if someone kidnap you because of him?'

 

'I don't have anything in common with this however in this situation he would have more problems than I, I guess.'

 

'You're girl so you know'

 

'I don't even want to think about it. Yongguk keeps me away from his business for my safety' actually not only from business. I really loved Youngjae and he forced us to break up.

 

'With who you're close?'

 

'Youngjae but in not that way. Actually not anymore. And you?'

 

'Kyung we're friend since elementary school. But you still like him, don't you?' I just nodded. I didn't want him to know such personal information about me. We were together for around two years but Yongguk was overprotective also we were busy (Yongguk had been doing everything to keep us apart) and we couldn't meet often that was why around month ago we ended as a friends. 'Why you don't like me?'

 

'Cuz you're jerk. Your misbehaviour, arrogance, confidence are repellent. You pretend to be king of the world although you're far away from this. You tease me every time we meet. Also you made me too sweet tea and too salty food. How about you? Why don't you like me?'

 

'Any good thing? I can't be that bad. Me? Have I ever said I don't like y-' knocking and doorbell cut him off.

 

Automatically stood up forgetting that Zico couldn't be seen. Unfortunately Zico forget about it too. I oppened the door.

 

'You look so pale. Are you okay?'

 

 

 

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I'm not satisfied but I'll try my best 😘