Chapter 8

Help

'Is it official?'

 

'What?' I looked confused on Minah. She was looking on me with big smile. Can I punch you?

 

'Well, it's not that I'm blind, honey. The way you look at him. I've seen him with girls many times but the way he looks at you. Since Sunday you look like reborn. I've never seen you so cheerful. Customers scream at you but you just smile like an idiot. You can't fool me, Yongji.'

 

'Yeah, it is.' I said quietly.

 

'It's been almost week and you didn't tell me?'

 

'Actually it's week. I must keep it in secret because of Yongguk. I don't want him to know.' She nodded and went to customers.

 

It had been week since we... became much more closer. I had never thought that he could be so gentle, lovely, kind etc. toward me. I was used to his bad side but when he show his good side. I melted. I didn't have to be worry if Yongguk called him for no reason like when I'd been with Youngjae or my brother make surprising visit just to checking if Jae kept his hands away from me. It wasn't that it worked. I loved Youngjae so much but I couldn't stand Yongguk's actions to trying keep us away from each other.

 

After work Yongguk picked me and we went to club. Another battle. This time I didn't have to watch out cuz I knew Zico or his friends wouldn't do anything stupid. Yongguk was on the backstage but Himchan was by my side, yawning all the time.

 

'Oppa, you should sleep more.' He smiled lightly. 'I meant sleep not coffee. '

 

'I'll think about it. Can you wait here? I gotta go. Boys will be here soon.'

 

'Sure' I was looking at his back while someone gave me back hug.

 

'Hello, sweetie' Zico whispered into my ear. 'I hope you'll cheer me' I turned my head to him and felt his lips on mine. 'I know, I know, I should go. See ya.'

 

I was really talkative, wasn't I? A moment later I saw 'my' guys entering the club with big smile. The battle started. It wasn't surprise that Zico won. On ome hand I felt sorry for Yongguk but on the other hand I was happy that Zico won.

 

'I'm going to rest room.' I told Yongguk.

 

 

YONGGUK POV

 

I was looking around but I couldn't saw Yongji. It was long since she'd been gone. Maybe queue was long? I decided to look for her. I was going into girls' restroom direction but stopped immediately when I saw Yongji with that jerk. I couldn't see her face but for me what I'd seen was enough. He held her hands and then pulled her into embrace. She pushed him and went away. He was smiling like an idiot. He talked with one of his friend, I was waiting for him to leave. I couldn't just go, he had to stay away from my sister. When he was alone I run to him ready to hit him.

 

'No, Yongguk!' I heard Yongji as she kept my hand trying not to let me hit him. I was too pissed of to listen her. I took my hand away but she covered him with her body. 'Please. Calm down.' In that moment came rest of our and his friends. She didn't move and that jerk for a moment looked like surprised mannequin then made a poker face. Firstly I didn't know why she'd done that but it didn't least long.

 

'Why him? There's lot of much better guys.'

 

'One of them is right next to you but it's your fault that he can't be next to me.' I couldn't deny it. 'I don't want it to happens again. I know you love me and want all the best for me but you should know it hurts. You can take care of me but you can not be overprotective. I'm not a kid anymore.'

 

'And you can take care of yourself?' She nodded confidently. 'So you also know that this...guy owed lots of money?' I hoped she would say no.

 

'I know.' She didn't lie. But did he tell you everything?

 

'And you know it was our money?' She was really good in hiding emotions since I remember that time I could say she was better than ever.

 

'No.' I was so happy gearing that. He was looking on the ground but she still deep into my eyes 'It wasn't our money. It was your money, and yes, I knew about it. Let me, just this one time, let me be happy. I don't need your permission but I want you to accept it.' I didn't say anything just turn and went tp the escape.

 

YOUR POV

 

I was waiting for his answer but he went away. All the time I was looking on him trying so hard to avoid looking at Youngjae. I didn't want to see his pain. Rest of them gone. Zico took my hand and took me outside the building. I was so lost. All my happiness disappear faster than it appeared.

 

'Yongji?'

 

'Why didn't you tell me?'

 

'I tired. But... If I told you wouldn't...We wouldn't...'

 

'I hope you had fun' I wanted walk away

 

'Wait. I wanted tell you but I didn't know how. I tried to do it in the club but you run away. I didn't mean to hurt you.' In the club? So that was why he tried so hard to make me listen him? He said it was important but I didn't want Yongguk to see.

 

'Before Yongguk wanted to kill you?' He nodded 'They'd beaten you?' Nod again 'I wanna go home.' He wanted to say something but interpreted him 'Alone.'

 

◇◇◇

I closed the door and leaned against it. In the elevator my eyes were full of tears, I slide down to the floor and let the tears run down my cheeks. It didn't take long before I went to my bedroom. I was exhausted but I couldn't sleep. Other side of bed smelt like Zico. I went to the livingroom but it didn't help. Every single room remind him. I sat on the sofa and turned TV on. Once again my eyes were full of the tears.

 

My phone woke me up. 29 missed calls most of them were Zico rest Minah. Phone made short sound.

From: Minah

I have problem. Can we meet?

 

To: Minah

When? Where? Do I have to?

 

From: Minah

1 p.m.? You have to!

 

Next message was with address of the restaurant. I took shower and made make up. I was surprised my eyes were just a little bit red, it seemed I didn't cry that much. I stuck in the traffic jam but it was normal in Gangnam that was why I always were late. I entered the restaurand and looking for Minah. She wasn't there. I wanted to call her but I heard familiar voice.

'Minah told me you'll be late.'

 

'What do you want?' I didn't want to be unkind toward Kyung but I couldn't help it. Then I saw girl touching, hugging Zico. Kyung saw my reaction and turned to saw what happened.

 

'Don't worry. It's Yookwon's girlfriend. I want to talk with you but Zico can't know about it. Let's sit.' I was relieved. It seemed he enjoyed that skinship and it made me really... I didn't know how to explain my feelings but I didn't know what would I do if it wasn't Yookwon's girlfriend. We sat as far away as we could from Zico. 'He doesn't want to talk about it so I don't know how much you know.'

 

'He told you to t-.'

 

'No. He doesn't know about it. Can I ask you something? When you start dating?'

 

'Why?'

 

'Just tell me. Last Saturday?' I nodded. 'Do you remember envelope from that day? You know where it is?'

 

'In his bag?'

 

'Where his bag?'

 

'In my place, why?'

 

'Look, I know how can it looks but I know Zico for a long time also I like you and I feel like I must help you. The way he looks at you, I saw it first time. You've done a lot for him and it can't end like that. Go home and check that envelope. Both if you'll find them.'

 

'I shouldn't d-.'

 

'Yeah, yeah. You shouldn't but you need to do it. There's no secrets. You must know what happened.'

 

'Okay.' First of all I agreed because of my curiosity also Kyung tried so hard that I couldn't say no.

 

'Great. While reading try to remember when I gave them to you.'