Chapter 6

Help

I was in the elevator waiting for reach my floor and finally be at home. I had to wake up early and go to work then quickly back home to change clothes, eat something and Yongguk picked me up otherwise I would be late. When I took off my shoes I went to the kitchen.

 

'Kyung told me your friend won.' I nearly jumped surprised by his voice 'But you don't have to remit my congratulations. What are you going to?'

 

'Sleep. Why?' I asked with full mouth. Like a princess...

 

'I have to go out.'

 

'I'm to tired to wait for you and I won't give you passcode. I won't close the door. I hope nothing happens. It's rather safe neighbourhood.' 

 

◇◇◇

On my way back home I bought some groceries. Food was disappearing faster than it appeared. I ate way too much but spending time with Zico without food was hard. At first it was because I was bored but then it became my habit.

 

'I'm home.' I felt a bit like in relationship or marriage what was even worst. 'Can you unwrap this bags?'

 

'Yeah'

 

After changing clothes I came back to Zico who had done unpacking groceries. 'I'll make a dinner.' he nodded and started watching TV. I wasn't sure but he was walking a bit weird. I spent more than 30 minutes cooking what made me more hungry. Zico all the time was sitting on the sofa with hood on his head, not moving nor talking. Everyday I pried for this but when it came true I was bored. I was sitting on the chair whereas Zico behind my back on the sofa. After finishing dinner I put dishes into dishwasher and turned it on forgetting about Zico who hadn't finished eating. He brings his plat and handed me it when I was cleaning sink.

 

'Wait.' He stopped but didn't turn arond. I came closer with wet hands and pulled out his hood then encircled him but he kept his head low. I was shorter so still I could see more than he would like me to see. 'What happened?'

 

'Nothing.'

 

'Sure.' I backed to the kitchen. I acted like I don't care but in fact I was worried. I saw just small part and I hoped it wasn't bigger.

 

'That's all?' He was still in the same spot.

 

'I'm not going to force you to telling me what happened. You're big boy and what's more important I'm not your mother.' I sat on the sofa not looking at him. Moment later he stand in front of me with hood on. 'You're not transpar-' I stopped immediately when he took the hood off. 'Wh-.'

 

'It doesn't matter.' He sat next to me and I hit him in ribs. He cowered from pain.

 

'Sorry! I didn't know.' His knuckles were bruied so he had to faight back. I went to the bathroom for gel for injuries. It usually helped me so why not? 'Here. It will help a bit. Don't event try to complain.' 

 

'Didn't you say you're not my mother?' He took off his hoody. And looked at me. 'Shirt too?'

 

'I guess it doesn't have any bruised or something like that so yeah.' It was bad idea. His face looked MUCH better than body. 'I doubt that gel will help.' I helped him put it on his back but I was so terrified of touching him. His skin seemed so hot under my cold hands but I defenitely shouldn't think about it. 'Face too?' He nodded and turned to me. I applied some on his cheek but I couldn't focus. 'Can you close your eyes?' He did. Then other cheek 'Almost done.' I said applying gel on his nose.

 

'Thanks' he quickly moved and his lips touched my cheek.

 

'What was that?' I asked surprised by his action.

 

'What?' He asked curiosity 'this?' I didn't have time to move back and his lips touched me again this time not cheek but lips.