Chapter 2

Help

My ringing phone woke me up. Without checking who was it I picked up, actually I didn't even opened my eyes.

'Huh?'

 

'Sorry for waking you up but it's 2 p.m. and I didn't know you still sleep' I quickly sat and opened my eyes. How could I sleep so long? 'So have you decided? Can we meet?' I went out from my room. Zico was still in the 'bed'.

 

'If you give me an hour we can meet. But where you wanna go?' I was making a breakfast 'Maybe cinema?'

 

'We'll see. I'll be at your place around 3.30 p.m'

 

'See you' I put phone on the table and sat on the chair next to lying Zico. Unbelievable that I had slept so long that even sun couldn't wake me up. I had just one hour to prepare before he could come here and see Jiho. I'd rather die than let anyone know that Zico was here. His friends were the only one allowed to know. Six boys were enough. Definitely enough.

 

'Date?' I hardly jumped on my chair surprised by his husky voice behind me.

 

'Not your business?' I said whithout looking at him. I've known him for around 4 years. Everytime our meeting drove me crazy and I was so close to became a murderer. Not only because of Zico. Actually only Taeil and Jaehyo were normal. Oh no, normal couldn't be used to describe this guys. Those two didn't tease me but defenitely werent normal. 

 

'You'll leave me here alone?' 

 

'I'm not your nanny also I don't want to see here none of your friends. But shouldn't you prepare yourself for the performance?'

 

'I can't go there'

 

'I recall I don't care.' I stood up and went to bedroom to take clothes. I picked black skinny jeans, white T-shirt and checked black-white shirt. When I was walking to the bathroom he was eating. His blonde hair was totally messed and his eyes were swollen. He wore black sweatpants and white top showing his tattoos.

 

'Yesterday you were nicer. When are you going to be back?'

 

'Well daddy I'm not sure but don't worry I'll be before midnight. Something elese? I don't have time for chit-chat.'

I washed my hair and changed close, then I put make-up and started drying my hair. I forgot to take phone so I didn't know how many time left. I made bun and backed to him. Zico looked much better than ealier. His hair was covered by snap back, dressed all in black. I took my phone and it started ringing.

 

'Ready? I'm waiting on you or should I co-'

 

'No, I'm ready. I'm comming.' I hang out and turned to Zico 'Don't even try to bring them here.' He nodded and asked for wifi password he handed me his phone I entered it and left him. In my home. Alone. 

 

Outside the bulding I saw my friend waving at me. I smiled and came closer to him. I didn't have the chance to say anything because of deep voice behind me. I didn't even have to turn around to see who was it. Both of us were a bit unhappy.

 

'Yongji?'

 

'Hello, Oppa.' I forced smile 'What are you doing here? Shouldn't you practice?'

 

'Can't I visit my younger sister?' No you can't because Zico is there. I wondered what would he do but I didn't want to check it. 'But like I see you're busy.' I knew how it end and I regretted my decision to go out. Wait! No, no. It was the best choose ever. If he see Zico he would kill him. Who knows mabye me too. 'Youngjae, if you eve-'

 

'He's your friend, best friend. Put some trust in him. You cannot treat every guy like that. I'm not kid anymore and can take care of myself. Trust me.' but don't enter my apartament I added in my head. 'If you wanna win with this idiot you should practice not control me.'

 

'So you don't know?' asked Yoingjae 'today Zico doesn't performe.'

 

'Really? Finally I don't have to see his face. So, Yongguk where you wanna go celebrate your victory?' I hoped it didn't sound unkind but he smiled 'So, Youngjae can we go? And you go practice, you have to be best!'

 

Yongguk drove away and we went to the cinema. The movie wasn't that bad but I couldn't pay attention. Leaving Zico ALONE in MY house wasn't a good idea. I was curious what was he doing there. I hoped he was tweeting, checking Facebook or even better if he was sleeping. I hoped he hadn't run away with my TV, washing machine or fridge. How stupid I was. Worst decision ever. I understood if he was my friend...

After 2,5h film ended and we went eat something.

'Yongji?'

 

'Huh?' I was sure he didn't say anything ealier 'Sorry, I'm still tired even though I slept soooo long. By the chance Zico also takes part?' I facepalmed myself in my imagine

 

'Zico?' Asked amused Youngjae.

 

'Zelo' I laughed 'So does he?'

 

'He doesn't want to. He was afraid of Zico, I guess.'

 

'Zelo has talent. He should try. But not in time when this moron. Maybe you too?'

 

'No, no, no. No w-. His phone cut his off. 'Yongguk. I need pick up.' I nodded. All what he said before hang up was ok. 'We gotta go. Today we start hour earlier. Yongguk will pick us'

 

We reached club 10minutes before the beginning. They left me alone, I wanted buy something to drink but I noticed Zelo.

 

'Hey'

 

'Noona!' He smailed and put his phone into the pocket.

 

'Why don't you try? I think you should.'

 

'Hyung takes par-'

 

'Yongguk do it all the time no matter what and you should try.'

 

'But Zico i-'

 

'First Yongguk, now Zico. Then? Who? I'm not going to force you but you should try. You'll see I'm right. Think about it. And don't call me noona. I'm not that old. It's just year.'

 

'Ok. I'll think about it. I must find Yongguk, see ya.'

 

Girls started screaming when 'the show' began. They were so annoying. I liked listen to their rap. It doesn't matter if it was Yongguk, Zico or whoever but I was too exhausted to enjoying it. I bought glass of juice and sat on the chair. Then somebody tapped my arm I turned and saw Kyung. He sat next to me.

 

'Before you told me to leave you alone I wanna thank you. Your help is priceless. If you could give it to Zico it's a... Your boy's coming. Just give it to Jiho.' I put it into pocket 'Thanks'

 

'What he wanted? Yongguk is next' Youngjae took me closer to the stage.

Of course he won. We celebrated his victory. I was sitting between Yongguk and Zelo, they were teasing each other and my tummy hurted from laughing. I checked time. 11.38 p.m.. I was surprise how many hours left I didn't notice it.

 

'I gotta go. Tomorrow I go to work.'

 

'Take a taxi. I'll go out with you.'

 

'Ok. Bye guys.' We were standing outside the club waiting for taxi.

 

'I heard you ask Zelo to try.'

 

'I think he's good and should try. Someday he'll be even better than you. You should watch out' he smiled at me.

 

'I hope he'd listen to you. Your taxi. Call when yo-'

 

'Yeah, and you try not to kill Youngjae.'

 

In the taxi all I was thinking about was Zico. I hoped my TV, washing machine and fridge was on their place and nothing happened. I felt a bit like mother who first time left her child alone in home. Then I reminded of envelope from Kyung.