Chapter 3

Help

Then I reminded of envelope from Kyung. Unfortunately it was bonded. I was curious what was inside but I couldn't open it. I paid taxi driver and went inside the building. Elevator was on this floor so I needn't wait. I pushed 9. When it stopped on my floor I quickly went to my apartament. There were lights on in the livingroom and TV was on. Ufff.. so he didn't run away with it. Zico was lying on the sofa and watching something.

 

'You're late. I guess your brother won. Congratulations.'

 

'Wait I'll call him and remit your congratulations. Here, Kyung gave it for you.' I handed him envelope and went take a shower. Without make-up with messed hair in oversized clothes I went to the kitchen. I found last instant soup. 5 minutes in silence but when I started eating he started talking to me.

 

'Did Kyung tell you something?'

 

'Thank you then he gave me envelope and gone because of Youngjae. Can I eat?'

 

'Sure.' I doubt if it was minute since he started taking again. 'Did Kyung to-'

 

'No he did not.' He was watching TV and I sat next to him. We were watching film I didn't really know what was it about but there were few handsome actors.

 

'You look awful.'

 

'Oh, forgive me that I don't go sleep with make up on and I don't wear fancy dress. I'm going sleep not for a catwalk.'

 

'But you have a guest'

 

'No, Zico. You're not a guest. I agreed to help you but now I think it wasn't good idea. Just shut up and watch it.' Before the end of the film I went to my room and quickly fell asleep.

 

Next day was rainy and raindrops hit the windows what woke me up. I was hungry and for me food was always more important than sleeping. I was really happy that I couldn't gain weight other way I would look like sumo. I could eat everything and gain max 2kg whereas normal people gain 5 or more. I lights in the kitchen and prepare breakfast. Although I've told him I'm not going to cook for him that time I was making food for both of us. He slept next to the kitchen so it was quite possible that I'd woke him up. Sleeping and eating were my hobby that was why I didn't want to wake him up. I was really quiet until accidentally I dropped off a plat on the floor. I looked in Zico's direction who quickly sat and looked a bit confused or I didn't know how to describe his reaction. I cleaned broken plat and took another, put food on it and gave it to Zico. He looked surprised but didn't say anything. We ate in silence then I washed the dishes. All the time was raining and room seemed gray not white. I hate rain. I preferred sunny, warm days than cold, wet and sleepy weather.

 

'I'm gonna tidy so sit and don't move' I started in my bedroom cuz it was the cleanest room then kitchen but I ended up eating not cleaning. I should do it at least... My phone started ringing 'Can you give me my phone?' He was closer than I, without complaining he handed me it but before that he checked who was it.

 

'Your boyfriend.' Don't say anything, pretend he was quiet. I took deep breath. Instead of picking up I checked if it really was Youngjae then answered.

 

'When you end? Maybe you'd like to come to us? You're alone in home probably bored and here's fun.'

 

'Are you drunk?' After saying that I wondered if it was joke or not 'Thanks but I need to rest. This fun with you won't help me. By the chance have you talked with pa'

 

'So we'll meet next time, bye.' He hanged up cutting me off.

 

'I didn't know that my brother is my boyfriend. You should learn how to read, Zico. Now move your and help me tidying up this mess.'

 

It didn't take long since we tidy together. He kept talking about his friend what was really hilarious and sometimes I couldn't believe in what he said. Then he asked me about Yongguk's friends talents.

'Yongguk you know, Zelo rap and dancing, Jongup dancing, Daehyun singing, Himchan rap maybe and Youngjae singing.'

 

'So your boyfriend can sing ballads for you.'

 

'Do you really think I would let you stay if I had a boyfriend?' Why did I say that?

 

'Well' he was coming closer to me 'no. In fact something like that could happen' he said when his face was so close to mine. Definitely too close.

 

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Well... I'm a bit confused when it comes to this story. Actually not story but my writing. In my opinion I use too poor English and descriptions. I have to work on this.

Do you like this story? 😊