Chapter 5

Help

'You look so pale. Are you okay?'

 

'Yongguk oppa, what a surprise.' I was staring at him like an idiot. My heart was about to jump out my chest. I was much more afraid of what would happen to Zico when Yongguk find out he was there than what I would do then. 

 

'Can I come in or we will be standing here? You didn't answer if you're okay?'

 

'I'm not well. Head and belly ache.' I moved a bit and quickly turned in livingroom's direction to see where's Zico. All I saw was empty room. 'Why did you come?' I had never been so stressed. I sat on the sofa hopefully he would sat next to me anyway he prefered sightseeing. 

 

'Why you use so much dishes? I was near so I thought why not to visit my little Yongji. I have good news. Zelo decided to take part in tomorrow's battle.'

 

'Seriously? Oh my! Finally! You too?' I was so excited. I had used all of possible arguments to make him say yes but it was useless and I was thinking that we'd have to use force. Youngguk said he'd skip next battle and kept sightseeing what was annoying. 'I wonder if you could sit and stop acting policeman or something?' He took bottle of water from fridge then sat next to me. Would it be impolite if I ask my oppa to leave my house? That was the only thing in my mind.

 

'Why your cover and pillow are here?'

 

'I told you I'm not well today.'

 

'How about bag?' He pointed Zico's bag next to desk. 

 

'Could you stop questioning? I feel like after riding on super fast roller coaster indeed someone hits my head with 5 tons hammer for more than 3 hours.' He told me to go to sleep. It was my chance! 'I can't because you're my guest.'

 

'Ok, I'l go now.' He stood up but sat again 'Will you come tomorrow?'

 

'Sure. I walk you to the door. Don't say anything. The bathroom is next to the door. Can you pick me up tomorrow? I don't want to be late.' I walked him to the door and was waiting until I heard he entered the elevator. I made sure that door was closed. 'Jiho!' I called right after I got into l-room. A moment later he came out my bedroom. In other circumstances I would scream at him. 'I've never been such afraid.'

 

'You really feel that bad?' I denied. I felt bad but not that much. I was standing in the kitchen waiting for a water to make tea while Zico was writting his rap.

 

'Do you want some tea or something to eat?'

 

'No, thanks.' With my cup I sat next to him looking at him. 'What?'

 

'Are you sure you're not hungry?'

 

He put his notebook on the table and turned to me. 'What do you want? Or did you hit your head?'

 

Sigh 'I want to ask you for a favour.' My mind was empty. I had no idea how to persuade him... 'I-I'd like you not to take part in tomorrow's battle.'

 

'...' Quiet for loooooooong time 'Why?'

 

'Well, you heard for sure that Zelo finally decide-.'

 

'You want him to win? It's cheating, isn't it?'

 

'...'

 

'Ok, I won't.'

 

'But?' It was obvious that he wouldn't do it voluntary. I would do almost everything. I didn't want Zelo to lose on his first battle. He was good or even amazing but I was afraid it wouldn't be enough to win with Zico.

 

'I don't know yet but I won't do it for free. We'll see.'

 

'I feel I will regret it.'