Chapter 1

Help

'I'm in the lift right now. I left a bit ealier today.'

 

'You should call then I would pick you up.'

 

'Minah drove me home. Don't worry.'

 

'Tomorrow is our performance, will you come?'

 

'Of course how could not come? I must see your victory'

 

'We'll do our best' lift's door opened I went into my door's direction 'Maybe we can meet before it starts?' I didn't pay too much attention because of unexpected guest.

 

'I'll see and call you later ok?'

 

'Sure. Bye.'

 

I put my phone into bag and went to the door. I didn't open the door, I couldn't just left him here. My neighbours could call the police or something worst. He was sitting on the staircase and looking at me.

 

'What are you doing here?'

 

'Nice to see you too.' I rolled my eyes 'You're so unkind.'

 

'You came here just to tell me I'm unkind? What do you want'

 

'I need your help.'

 

'Look Jiho, I'm not your friend, I don't even like you.'

 

'That's why you're the only one who can help.'

 

'What kind of help?'

 

'Hide'

 

'Ayy Zico, your nickname or name should be Problem. Every time I hear about you is that you're in trouble. Can't you live like normal person? Right, you can't. You're not normal.' I entered passcode and went into home 'You're not coming?' I put my bag on the table. I liked my house. Kitchen was connected to the livingroom. Everything in here was white but in the room was black sofa and table, furnitures were white with black elements and bright wooden floor. There were big windows with amazing view of the Gangnam. I liked it but not at the weekends when sun woke me up definitely too early. From livingroom was seen only one bedroom also white through glass door. I sat on the sofa and waiting for him. Zico put his bag on the floor and sat next to me.

 

'Thank-'

 

'Wait, wait. I didn't say 'yes'. I don't see any reason why should I help you. Tell me what happend then I'll decide.' He didn't like my brother and he always teased me. I tried so hard to avoid him but it was imposible. He took part in the same competition like my brother. Fortunately he wasn't taking part every time, other way my brother probably never won. Zico was king. I neverd said it out loud but I really admire him. But he's jerk.

He was looking on the floor. 'Is there something?'

 

'I owe them some money. It's not that I want money from you. I just need some time to collect it.'

 

'How much time? Who's them?'

 

'About two weeks. It's not important for you. I promise nothing happen and everything will be alright.'

 

'Living with you in one house is not alright. I agree but then you'll leave me alone, no arguing, no teasing, no touching. Zero contact.'

 

'Deal.'

 

'You'll sleep here, food is in the kitchen, I'm not going to cook for you, pillow and cover is in the wardrobe you're taller so, yeah. What else? I'll leave towel for you on the washing machine.'

 

I went into the bathroom to take shower. I wore gray T-shirt and black sweatpants. After removed my make up I prepare towel for him and went to the kitchen. I saw some food on the table and Zico was talking with someone and looking through the window.

'...weeks. No, tell them you have no idea where I am... Yeah, I was surprised too. I thought she rather kill me than let me stay... Sure, she can kick me out whenever she want. I don't know what would I do if she didn't agree.' He noticed me 'I call you later'

 

'You made it?' He nodded ' That's awkward. Can you talk with me or you gonna stand like mannequin?'

 

'You're better than we thought' I smiled and started eating 'How old are you? I mean you live here an-'

 

'I know, I know. My parents pay for it, I work to earn some money for myself and my brother sometimes helps me. I'm 21.' I turned TV on to kill the silence. 'Do you need anything from me? If no I go sleep.'

 

I was laying on the bed and eavesdropping him. Slightly sound of shower ( I didn't know it could be heard from here), then he turned off the lights and probably fell asleep and me as well.