Chapter 7

Help

Saturday. 8th day of hiding Zico. I was at coffeehouse. There weren't much customers so Minah talked a lot about her boyfriend. They used to have lots of problems. She was so happy they get well again.

 

'You should try again with Youngjae.' She said out of blue.

 

'No, it's bad idea. We were good together but I don't feel like that anymore. I'm satisfied with friendship.'

 

'Yongguk shouldn't be like that. Customer.'

 

I came to him. 'How can I he-. Kyung?'

 

'One latte.'

 

'Seriosly?'

 

'No. You have to give something to Zico.'

 

'First. I don't have to. Second. He spents much time outside so it will be hard.'

 

'It's important. Don't lose it.' He handed me thick envelope with "Zico" on it. 'I feel like postman. See ya.' You're not the only one. Minah was talking with customer so I quicly put it into my bag and back to her.

 

'Maybe Kyung? You look quite nice together.'

 

'I'd like to have a boyfriend for more than a day.'

 

'Huh?'

 

'I mean if Yongguk find out we dating he would kill him.'

 

◇◇◇

From: Jiho

Can you open the door?

 

I did. 'Hi.' He said taking off his shoes.

 

'I talked with Kyung. Here.' He took envelope from me

 

'I need to go out again.'

 

'I'm not surprised. Text me like always.'

 

Less than hour later he text me so I opened the door again. He put something in his bag and walk towards me. 'Let's go eat something.' Without waiting for answer he grasped my wrist.

 

'Wait! Shoes!' In the elevator I was staring at him. 'Can't we eat at home? If I remember well you wanna hide yourself. What's more you're in debt and want buy food in the Gangnam.'

 

'Stop nagging. You're worst than my mother.' He took my hand 'Your hands are always cold.'

 

'I'm vampire or heartless' I tried took my hand away but he kept me too tight. We entered the closest restaurant. He talkes with waiter but I didn't listen still trying take away my hand. He leaded me towards our table. 'I'm not hungry.'

 

'You're always hungry. I'm surprised you're not fat.' We ordered some foods and drinks. 'I talked with Kyung. He told me you looked worried while you talked about'

 

'Once seeing you all in bruised and cuts was enough. I'm not heartless that's why I'm worried. Willy nilly we live togeth'

 

'There's another option. Willy nilly you like me.' Waiter bring our order. But I couldn't think about food. I was thinking about his option.

 

'We already spent together week an-'

 

'And we kissed.'

 

'And it's impossible to not liking someone whith whom you spent so much time. When you're just with me you're not that jerk. Can I eat?'

 

'So wait. You like me?'

 

'Yeah? I guess. I'm not sure but defenitely it's not that I don't like you.' 

 

Rest time in restaurant we were talked about lots of not important things. Nothing personal. Safe topics. But I was focused on something different. His bruises almost disapeared so his face backed to normal. Handsome. I had never thought he was ugly nor handsome. When I saw him first time he had dreadlocks, then normal hairstyle what made him so cute. Wait... What? ... Never mind. More often his hair was blonde what suited him best. Actually among his friend just Taeil had not has blonde hair or I hadn't noticed it. Everyone had it at least once. When it came to his friend I thought Jaehyo or Minhyuk were more handsome. After that time spent just with Zico I found out that he had something what made him... You couldn't not liking him. And his plump lower lip...

 

'Let's go home.' He called a waiter and paid for out food. Then we came back home. We had to wait a bit for the elevator which was up high. 'I knew that you like me.'

 

'Cool. Post it on Facebook, Twitter and I don't know where else.' He took his phone. 'Yeah, do it and we both end up in Han River and I don't know how to swim. Good evening.' I said to my neighbour who was walking off the elevator.

 

'Youngjae was exception? Is?' 

 

'Why you keep asking me about him? If you like him that much just tell him. But you should know he doesn't like man in this way.'

 

'Why have you broke up?' 

 

'We didn't have time for each other. Mostly because of Yongguk.' I opened the door and took of shoes 'He likes Youngjae but when we were together he was acting like...you know.'

 

'Do you still have feelings for him?' I was looking for my phone in jacket's pocket.

 

'We're friends.'

 

'So he won't mind.' In next second I was in tight embrace with his lips on mine. What I did? Umm.. nothing. I couldn't say I didn't want it. It didn't take long since I kissed him back. He moved his hand to my and without any problems he lifted me up and went to the kitchen while kissing my neck. He sat me on the table and his lips met mine again but this time it wasn't such clumsy. His hands were traveling on my body under the shirt. He moved his hands on my waist and broke kiss.

 

'Are you sure? I'll ask you just once.' He asked with husky voice in answer I grab his shirt and pulled him close enough to kiss him. Was I sure? Defenitely not but in that moment I wanted it so badly.