Final

Help

We were sitting in the restaurant. I was looking through the window and Zico kept staring on me. I knew he wanted say something but he was quiet.

 

'Well, you should take your bag from my house.' I said not looking at him.

 

'Yongji, I...'

 

'You what? You're sorry? You didn't mean to? Or what? I can understand you needed help, I can understand you were in debt, I can understand it was my brother's money. But I can't take you used me.' I was pretending I'm calm and I didn't care but inside I was like vulcan or something.

 

'I should told you earlier but... but I didn't know how. I still don't. You said you would help me and then I would leave you alone.'

 

'But then you decided to have some fun and physical plesure.'

 

'No. Then I really started like you more and more.'

 

'Yeah. You asked me for help to be sure you were safe and Yongguk wouldn't find you, didn't you?'

 

'...'

 

'Answer.' He nodded 'So willy nilly it means you were using me.' He nodded once again 'I have nothing more to say.'

 

'And what now?'

 

'I don't know. But I'm so curious about one thing. Why you not trying to tell me anything to make me forgive you?'

 

'What do you mean?'

 

'You're not going to tell me that you had paid Yongguk before you started hitting on me?'

 

'How d-'

 

'Kyung.'

 

'Right. So, Yongji, do you want me to leave you alone?' That time he avoiding my look. 'Like you said back then?'

 

'Not really. I'm not sure what I want. On the one hand I wanna kill you but on the other... At the beginning you were jerk, but it changed and without thinking I can say that I like you even though our relation wasn't like it seemd I like you too much to get rid of you. I was thinking about it a lot and I want you to stay.'

 

'...'

 

'Say something. But I can give you guarantee that Yongguk won't try to kill you.'

 

'I was about to heart attack and you just act like that?'

 

'You deserved it, didn't you?'

 

 

◇◇◇

Narrator POV

 

On the opposite side of the road parked black Car. Man inside was watching Youngji and Zico waiting for further scenario. Deep inside he wanted her to be happy but not with Zico. In his opinion Zico was the very last person to make her happy. He was confident, boorish, selfish etc. Every single bad attributes in one person. He was watching motionless scene through the window happy that Yongji looked angry and Zico was like beaten dog. Everything was going like he wanted. He knew some minutes more and she would leave the restaurant, alone. Truck scotch him watchig a couple for some time. When it was gone his hope was gone as well. Yongji was in a Zico's embrace outside the restaurant and definitely she didn't look like before. She was happy just like back then when she was with him. Youngjae not Zico. If only Yongguk... No. Youngjae knew je couldn't blame Yongguk for it, that was only his foult because he hadn't tried to fight for her. He hope that someone's out there who could bring him back to Yongji.