8.

High School Dinner and Dance

 

Again, they practiced really hard and had some really fun moments together.

 

“Sica baby, are you feeling ok?” Donghae asked.

Jessica replied, “I am, but I really want stop Gyuri from pestering you.”

“Don’t worry. You will always be the only person I love in this whole world. No one is gonna break us apart.” Donghae assured Jessica and then kissed her on the cheeks.  

Jessica nodded and said, “Hae, never leave me no matter what happens ok?”

“I promise, my princess. Your wish is my command.” Donghae promised.

“Oh yeah, how do you think of bringing Leetuek and Taeyeon together?” Jessica asked.

Donghae laughed, “I want them to be together, it’s just that Leetuek hyung doesn’t know how to take the first step.”

“Maybe we can help, let’s ask the others for help!” Jessica pulled Donghae to the rest of the group.

 

Soon, they came up with a plan.

Sooyoung exclaimed, “Taeyeon, I’m hungry! I want food!”

“Me too!!” the rest agreed.

“Okay, what do you want? I’ll go outside and get some food over.” Taeyeon replied.

“Ramen! Rice cakes!” the group shouted.

“Okay, I’ll go get it” Taeyeon said.

“Leetuek hyung, you should accompany Taeyeon since you’re the oldest!” Eunhyuk shouted to Leetuek.

“What?” Leetuek shot him a deadly look. “Fine, I’ll go with you, Taeyeon.” He pouted.

Taeyeon did her ajumma laugh. “Let’s go!”

 

After Leetuek and Taeyeon left, the rest of the members started to talk and laugh.

“It seems like he didn’t know we did it on purpose” Shindong commented.

Hyoyeon added on “We should really major in acting!”

The group laughed.

“Let’s just hope Leetuek would ask Taeyeon out!” Yuri and Yoona said.

 

In the meantime, the two leaders were walking to the shops to buy food.

“Taeyeon ah, did anyone ask you out for the D&D yet?” Leetuek asked.

Taeyeon looked at him for a second, then said, “hmm, not yet. Why?”

“It’s just that…” before he could complete the sentence.

“Watch out!” a cyclist shouted

Leetuek immediately pulled Taeyeon out of the way and Taeyeon fell into Leetuek’s arms.

Their faces were now facing one another.

“Are you okay?” Leetuek asked.

Taeyeon, who was still in a state of shock, replied, “Yes, I am, thankyou.”

“Here, let me help you” Leetuek helped Taeyeon to stand up.

Taeyeon gladly accepted his help.

Both continued walking towards the shop. There was an awkward moment between the two of them until Taeyeon asked, “Were you trying to ask me anything just now?”

“Ermm, Taeyeon, I wanted to tell you this all along, but I don’t know how to start it.” Leetuek answered.

“What is it?” Taeyeon urged him to tell me.

“Ok, listen very carefully, Kim Taeyeon.” Leetuek look her in the eyes.

Taeyeon nodded.

“I like you, Taeyeon. I want to bring you to the D&D next week. Would you agree to be my partner?” Leetuek asked sincerely.

 

There was a moment of silence… 

 


What do you guys think? Sorry for the suspense! i will upload it Chapter 9 really soon! Im look foward to my 20th subscriber! Please comment and subscribe! Saranghaeyooooo! <3 i am thinking of doing a new fanfic, but idk which pair to do. :( SuperGeneration again? or only a few couples from SuperGeneration? COMMENT! Thanks! ;)