16.

High School Dinner and Dance

 

The next day at school, everyone was busy with their own things.

Sunny walked down their usual place and did not see any of them. “How weird, where are they?” she thought.

So, she went to her locker to get her stuffs and on the way, she met Hara and her group.

“Did you do everything I asked you to do?” Hara asked while looking around making sure that no one was around.

“Yes. Are you happy now?” Sunny asked annoyed.

“Happy? Until Sungmin agrees to bring me to the D&D and when your group loses the competition, I will be happy.” Hara smirked.

“You…” Sunny clenched her teeth and fist.

“Yah, what do think about doing to us?” Gyuri asked.

“Beat us up?” Nicole challenged her, “Then, I’ll tell Siwon Oppa.”

“Siwon oppa isn’t yours.” Sunny said

“I can have anything I want, you don’t have a say.” Nicole told her.

At this time, most students have gather and look at what was happening.

From afar, Super Generation saw the commotion and decided to take a look.

As they went closer, Hara saw them.

“It’s Sunny unnie!” Seohyun pointed out.

“Well, then we don’t need to be here.” Jessica said while changing direction

“Look! There’s Hara and her group!” Eunhyuk said.

Super Generation went to get a closer look.

“YAHH! YOU BRAT!” Hara screamed at Sunny.

Sunny couldn’t take it anymore. She pushed Hara against the wall and whispered, “Don’t you dare do anything to my friends, you brat.”

Suddenly, someone grabbed Sunny’s wrist and pushed her away. Sunny fell onto the floor.

The hallway was filled with gasped.

“Unnie!!” Seohyun silently called out.

“Are you ok?” a voice asked.

“Sungmin oppa!” Hara said. “I’m fine…” she continued.

Sunny looked up at saw Sungmin holding onto Hara.

“You…” Sunny said, her voice shakily.
“Sunny ah!” a voice called. “Please, excuse.”

“Sunny ah, are you ok?” the voice asked.

“It’s Song JoongKi!!” a group of girls screamed.

“Joongki oppa,” Sunny looked up and said.

“Come, I’ll help you.” Joongki said and help Sunny up.

“I was watching from a far.” Joongki told Sunny and he looked at Hara.

“You-“ he started.

“You are in the wrong.” Sungmin interrupted. “You pushed her. So apologise.” His voice was deep and fierce.

“I-“ Sunny started.

“If you don’t know the whole story, just stay out of it.” Joongki as he helped Sunny out of the crowd.

 

Slowly, the crowd dispersed and all that left was Super Generation and Hara’s clique.

“Sungmin oppa, thankyou!” Hara told Sungmin.

Hara went in for a kiss on Sungmin’s cheeks but Sungmin ducked away.

“You can go now.” Sungmin said and walked over to his group.

“But…” Hara said as Sungmin walked away.

“You saw that Joongki guy” Ryeowook and the rest of the group were discussing.

“Sungmin ah~ What did you do?” Leetuek asked him.

“I helped her.” Sungmin pointed to Hara.

 “Are you having a fever?” Yesung asked.

“No.” Sungmin replied.

“Let’s just get to class and talk.” Hyoyeon muttered.

 

“Joongki oppa,” Sunny said.

“Are you ok, Sunny?” Joongki asked.

“Yes.” Sunny said, “You saw the whole thing?”

Joongki nodded his head. “What happen?” he asked.

“If I tell you, please don’t ever tell Taeyeon or any of my other friends.” Sunny stated.

Sunny poured out everything and Joongki listened attentively. After Sunny finished everything, her eyes were red and puffy. Joongki wiped away her tears.

“You silly girl! They ought to know the truth!” Joongki said.

“Oppa, promise you will never tell anyone of them.” Sunny said urgent.

“Ok, I wouldn’t tell anyone of them. I promise.” Joongki assured her. “Let’s get back to class” and Joongki Sunny back to her class.

 

The rest of the day was horrible for Sunny.

Her friends didn’t want to talk to her. Everyone kept a distance away from her. She was alone.

Finally, the last bell rang. Students hurriedly left the classroom for their lunch.

Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany were leaving the class and Gyuri, Nicole and Jiyoung block their way.

“Donghae oppa!” Gyuri called out as she looked at Jessica from head to toe. “Why must you choose her your partner? I’m definitely better than her.” Gyuri laughed.

“Aish, YOU!!” Jessica glared at her.

Sunny was still in the classroom and she saw the commotion. She looked around the room trying to find Hara but she was nowhere in sight.

In the classroom, only Super Generation and Hara’s group were left inside.

“Leetuek oppa!” Jiyoung shouted. “I want you to be mine.”

“Siwon oppa!” Nicole said. “This girl doesn’t deserve you.”

Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany didn’t know what to do.

Everyone was in shocked. And the three girls were still teasing them. Before anyone could do anything, Sunny walked towards the six girls. She pushed Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica back to where the rest of Super Generation was.

Gyuri, Jiyoung and Nicole saw Sunny glaring at them and seem to understood what she meant.

“You watch out.” They pointed out. “Urghhh!” and they went out of the room.

 

Sunny then walked over to grabbed her stuffs and leave the classroom.

“Sunny” Super Generation called.

Sunny turned around and bowed 90 degrees and walked off.

“Sunny!” a voice called.

“Joongki oppa!” Sunny shouted in joy and ran out of the class.

“Is something going on between her and Joongki?” Sungmin mumbled and looked away.

 

“Taengoo, are you ok?” Leetuek asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Taeyeon replied.

“I’m sorry, you had to get hurt because of me..” Leetuek said sadly.

“I’m fine.” Taeyeon assured him

“Taengoo, I promise to protect you forever.” Leetuek whispered into Taeyeon’s ear as they hugged each other. “I love you.” he added on and kissed Taeyeon on the cheeks.

“I love you too, tuekkie.” Taeyeon smiled and said.

 

“Aishh, those lunatics!” Jessica complained.

“My princess, are you alright?” Donghae asked sincerely.

“oh dear, fishy… What would I do without you?” Jessica asked and look up at Donghae.

“I’m your knight in shiny amour. I will protect my princess from those witches!” Donghae joked.

“So where were you just now?” Jessica argued.

“But Sunny helped you…” Donghae argued back.

“Yeahh… she did.” Jessica’s voice suddenly becomes soft.

“To tell you seriously, I heard Gyuri talking about us just now.” Donghae stated.

“About?” Jessica questioned.

“I’m not sure.” Donghae shrugged his shoulders.

“Then let’s just forget ok?” Jessica said.

“Yes, princess.” Donghae said and lean down to kiss Jessica on the forehead.

 

“Tiffany, are you hurt?” Siwon asked “Did they do anything to you” Siwon checked Tiffany from head to toe, making sure she wasn’t hurt.

“I’m fine.” Tiffany smiled.

“Pheww. You should avoid Nicole and the rest.” Siwon said with concerned.

“Sunny did help. But left without saying a word.” Tiffany said disappointedly.

“She’s awkward with us. Remember what happen yesterday?” Siwon tried to comfort her.

“Yes… I hope she gives us an answer for leaving.” Tiffany whispered.

Siwon gave Tiffany a kiss and hug. “She will soon.” He told her.

 

“Are we invincible or something?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Why are they so lovey dovey” Yuri asked.

“Aigooo, can’t stand them!” Kyuhyun said.

“Aren’t you like that with Seohyun?!” Everyone turned and laughed.

“I’m hungry! Let’s eat.” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“SOOYOUNG! You and your food!” the girls teased. 

 


A/N: Another chapter up! I think i wrote too much. i tried to make it quite funny at the end, hope it is. :) ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! I'll head back to sleep and think more. I guess i won't have a evil plot of my fanfic 'Be My Baby' I will make it hilarious and romantic! ;) Ok, enough said. Do the usual drills, comment and subcribe! Sadly, i think this story is coming to an end. :( Thanks to all who comment and subscribe, Love each and everyone of you. :) P/S EVERYONE SHOULD GO LISTEN TO SUPER JUNIOR'S SNOW WHITE!!! It's their new japanese song.