24.

High School Dinner and Dance

 

It was time to announce the results of the dance competition. Everyone gathered around the special stage prepared for the announcement of the results.

“So, is everyone having a great?” the MC asked.

“YESS!” the crowd cheered.

“Now, it’s time to announce the results of the dance competition. ARE YOU ALL EXCITED?” the MC asked again.

“YESSSS!!!” the crowd screamed and shouted again.

“And the winner for the male category is… SUPER JUNIOR!!” the MC announced. “Congratulations!”

The crowd went wild; screams were all over the place. All the groups congratulated them. Super Junior went on stage to thank and collected their prize and trophy.

“For the female category, the winner is none other than… GIRLS’ GENERATION!!” the MC revealed, “Congratulations!”

Once again, the crowd screamed and cheered for the winners. Girls’ Generation went up on stage to thank and collect their prize and trophy. Jiyoung, Gyuri, Seungyeon and Nicole hugged and congratulated them too.

“Okay ladies and gentlemen, please enjoy the rest of the programmes and have a great night.” The MC told the crowd and many of them started to make their way back to where the Dinner and Dance is held.

Suddenly, Hara went up on stage and took over the microphone.

“Hold on.” She spoke.

Her eyes met Sunny’s and it seemed to tell her. “You will regret this.”

Super Generation, Jiyoung, Gyuri, Suengyeon and Nicole tensed up when they saw Hara up on stage.

“YAH! Hara! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!” Jiyoung shouted at her.

Siwon hugged Tiffany tightly, Donghae held Jessica’s hand tightly, Leetuek and Taeyeon stopped talking and stared at Hara, Sungmin saw Sunny walked towards the stage and pulled her back.

“Im YoonA” Hara said, “Your mother’s fired.” She smirked.

Everyone was shocked. Yoona… they turned and looked at her. Seohyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri went to hugged her.

“STOP THIS.” Suengyeon shouted to make Hara stop doing whatever she was doing.

“Let me share some interesting fact about our Hwang Miyoung, Tiffany.” Hara looked at Sunny and smirked. “That girl ran away from home in America at the age of 13.”

Everyone in the room stayed slient.

“You don’t have to do that, Hara.” Sunny said from below the stage and walked up to her.

“Well, that’s a really interesting fact, I got a confession to make too.” A student from below shouted. “I’m a chocoholic.” And the crowd laughed.

“Running away from home isn’t an embarrassing thing.” Another student voiced out his opinion.  

“I got a confession to make to.” Another student said, “I was pregnant at the age of fifteen.” The whole school gasped.

One by one, everyone who gathered around the stage started to make their own confession.

“But… this is not the time for you to make confession!” Hara said angrily.

“Get off the stage, Hara!” a voice said and threw a banana skin towards Hara.

“What was that for?” Hara got scared and asked.

“GET DOWN!” the crowd jeered and some started walking away.

“It isn’t supposed to be like this.” Hara shook her head and cried on stage.

Super Generation, Jiyoung, Nicole, Suengyeon and Gyuri walked towards her.

“You lost, Hara.” Sunny told her.

Hara looked up and saw the group looking at her.

“Stop embarrassing yourself.” Nicole told her.

“You look hideous when you cry.” Gyuri said.

Hara stood up and wiped her tears off. “I don’t need your pity.” She said and walked off.

“Aish, that girl is still so snobbish.” Taeyeon said.

“She never changes.” Tiffany shook her head and look as she walked off.

“Tiffany, Yoona, we are really sorry.” Jiyoung, Gyuri, Nicole and Suengyeon apologised.

“It isn’t your fault though.” Tiffany and Yoona smiled at them.

“Your mom can work at my parent’s company.” Suengyeon offered to Yoona.

“Really? Thank you very much.” Yoona bowed.

“Sure, I’ll make arrangement for her.” Suengyeon smiled.

“Let’s go look for Hara.” Nicole told them

“We need to save her from getting worst.” Jiyoung said.

“Goodbye.” Super Generation waved goodbye and the four of them walked off.

“Yoona, Tiffany, I’m sorry.” Sunny looked down on the floor.

“Silly girl, I don’t blame you.” Tiffany smiled and hugged her.

“Unnie, it’s not your fault.” Yoona hugged her too.

“Stop blaming yourself.” Yesung comforted her.

“It’s all over.” Sungmin smiled and hugged her tightly.

“We all love you.” Yuri held her hand.

“Be happy. It’s a happy day today!” Taeyeon laughed.

“We won the competition too!” Leetuek told her.

“We need to celebrate.” Donghae smiled like a kid.

“Whoo!” Jessica cheered.

“Forget everything that happened just now then!” Ryeowook exclaimed

“So, what are we waiting for?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Let’s dance!” Hyoyeon said excitedly.

“Wheee! It’s time to danceee!” Sooyoung cheered.

“I’m so happy!” Seohyun smiled at Kyuhyun.

“I’m glad you are happy.” Kyuhyun hugged Seohyun.

“LET’S GO!” they pulled each other towards the dance floor.

 

“Tiffany, may I have this dance?” Siwon bowed gently and asked Tiffany to dance with him.

Tiffany giggled and nodded her head, “Yes.”

“Come on,” Siwon smiled and dragged her to the dance floor.

Siwon placed his hands around Tiffany’s waist and Tiffany wrapped her hands around Siwon’s neck. Both of them swayed with the music.

“Tiffany ah~” Siwon’s face was moving closer towards Tiffany’s face.

“Yes?” Tiffany looked up at Siwon.

Siwon’s lips touched Tiffany’s and they kissed in the dancefloor. They then broke apart and there was silence between them but they were still dancing to the music.

“I love you.” Siwon whispered into Tiffany’s ears.

“Tiffany smiled and said, “I love you too.”

 

“Kyaaa!~” Jessica squealed.

“What?” Donghae asked while drinking.

“Tiffany and Siwon! They are so cute together!” Jessica pointed to him.

“So you want to dance?” Donghae eyed her.

“That’s not the way-“ Jessica said but Donghae stopped her from talking and implanted a kiss on her lips.

“You talk way too much.” Donghae laughed at her.

Jessica still dumbfounded from what happened did not reply him.

“Let’s go, my princess.” Donghae pulled her to the dancefloor.

“Yah!” Jessica blushed when she thought about the kiss.

“You like it don’t you?” Donghae .

“Shut up.” Jessica pouted and hit Donghae. 

“May I have this dance, Jessica Jung?” Donghae asked

“Why not?” Jessica smiled.

 

“Taengooo!” Leetuek hit Taeyeon’s forehead.

“Ouch!” Taeyeon touched her forehead and felt pain.

“Does it hurt?” Leetuek asked worriedly.

“Hmm.” Taeyeon nodded.

Then, Leetuek bend down and kissed Taeyeon’s forehead. “Does it still hurt?”

Taeyeon blushed and shook her head. “Not anymore.”

“Guess that works.” Leetuek laughed cheekily.

“Yah! You planned it?” Taeyeon pouted.

“No, I didn’t. I went with the flow.” Leetuek winked at her.

And both of them started to dance in the crowd.

 

Both Sungmin and Sunny were already dancing in the crowd.

“Aigooo. My cute girl, Lee Soonkyu.” Sungmin smiled at her.

“It was a terribly good day.” Sunny smiled back at him.

“Huh?” Sungmin looked at her blankly.

“Both good and bad things happened today.” Sunny laughed at Sungmin’s blank expression.

“Haha. I guess you were upset, so I have a present for you.” Sungmin said.

“What present?” Sunny asked.

Sungmin bent down and kissed Sunny. “This present.” He said.

Sunny blushed and smiled, “Aish!”

 

“Let’s go to the rooftop garden, I heard there will be fireworks soon!” Hyoyeon said excitedly.

“Hurry up!” Ryeowook said already running to the school’s rooftop garden.

“I’m so excited!” Yuri jumped around.

“Me too!” Yoona jumped together with Yuri.

All of them gather at the rooftop, dancing around and waiting for the fireworks to come on.

“Fireworks!” Sooyoung pointed to the sky.

“BAM! BAM! BAM!” the fireworks went.

“It’s so beautiful!” Tiffany smiled.

“Like you!” Siwon said.

Sunny cover her ears because she was afraid of explosions like this.

“Sunny yah~” Sungmin went over to hugged Sunny and protect her from the loud sounds.

“Magnificent.” Taeyeon looked at that.

“Lovely.” Leetuek placed his hands around Taeyeon’s shoulder pulled her closely to him.

“I’m so excited!” Ryeowook dance around with Yesung.

“This is so fun!” Yesung exclaimed.

“Jessica, isn’t this beautiful?” Donghae asked and looked at Jessica.

Jessica nodded and rested her head on Donghae’s shoulder. “Yes.”

“Seobaby, I love you.” Kyuhyun smiled sweetly at Seohyun.

“I love you too, kyu.” Seohyun smiled.

“TOGETHER FOREVER!” they shouted off the rooftop and danced the night away. 

 


A/N: HELLOOOOOOO ALL. My first fanfic has come to an end. I hope everyone have enjoyed this story. Thanks to everyone single one of you who subscribed and comment. i really really appreciated it. Not to forget, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :> Endings are always difficult to write but well, hope you guys like the ending. Do the usual drill, COMMENT! and don't forget to support my second fanfic, Be My Baby! ;) A MILLION THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S SUPPORT IN THIS FANFIC. SARANGHAE! <3