19.

High School Dinner and Dance

 

That night, Sungmin was flipping back and forth in his bed. He couldn’t fall asleep because he was thinking of Sunny and Hara.

“Sunny…” he thought and tears formed in his eyes.

“I’ll make Hara feel the pain of what I felt…” Sungmin said and close his eyes and he fall asleep soon.

 

The next morning, Sunny woke up with a heavy head.

“Aigoo, I feel sick.” Sunny grumbled.

“Soonkyu ah, are you awake?” her mother asked.

“Umma, I don’t feel well.” Sunny complained to her mother when she came into her room.

Her mother felt her forehead, “You are having a fever. Better not attend school today, have a rest.” Her mother said.

“Yes, umma. I informed my friend then.” Sunny spoke softly.

“I’ll make food for you.” Her mother said while walking out.

“Thanks umma.” Sunny tried to spoke louder but she hardly had any energy.

 

Text message:

To Joongki Oppa,

Oppa, I am not feeling well today so I’m no attending school. You don’t have to wait for me.

From Sunny.

 

To Sunny:

Ah~ Rest well and take care then. 

From Joongki

 

To Joongki Oppa,

Yes, thank you.

 

Then, Sunny went back to sleep.

 

At school~

“Remember if we see her just stop her from going anywhere ok?” Taeyeon asked.

“Unnie, I don’t see Sunny unnie around…” Seohyun said while looking around.

“Well… we could ask Joongki if he had seen her!” Hyoyeon suggested.

“The problem is… How do we look for him?” Yoona asked.

“I think we found him.” The guys looked to the side.

The whole Super Generation walked over to Joongki who was seating with his friends.

“Can we talk to you outside for a moment?” Tiffany asked politely.

Joongki looked up and saw the whole Super Generation, “Sure.” and he agreed.

They walked out into the garden where they were alone.

“So… what is it about?” Joongki started and looked at the whole Super Generation.

“Well… we were wondering if you had seen Sunny.” Jessica said in her most polite tone.

“She’s not coming to school.” Joongki told them.

“Why?” the whole group asked together.

“I don’t think you need to know.” Joongki said and walked away.

“But…” Yuri said and Joongki didn’t stop.

At this moment, Sungmin walked up to Joongki and punched him in the face.

“Why can’t you tell us?” Sungmin demanded, gave Joonki with a cold stare and pulled him by the collar.

“What was that for?” and Joongki gave him back a punch.

Sungmin went in for another but were stopped by Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae and the rest.

“Stop it, Sungmin.” Leetuek pleaded.

“Yes, control yourself.” Kyuhyun added on.

“I’m really sorry, Joongki.” The girls apologised.

“It’s alright. Sunny is sick and she’s not attending school today. I’m really frustrated and think that you all should know something.” Joongki said while cleaning away the blood on his mouth.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked.

Joongki explained everything to the whole group. After listen to Joongki’s explanation, every member was in shocked and most of them were slightly crying.

“Lee SoonKyu, that babo!” Jessica voice’s broke and she started tearing.

“She must have gone through a lot of pain.” Ryeowook commented.

“That silly girl protected us…” Sooyoung said hugging Hyoyeon.

“Sunny…” Sungmin said but no words seem to come on from his mouth.

“That’s all that I have to say. If you don’t mind, I’ll tell my leave now.” Joongki stood up.

“Yesyes. Thank you for telling us all this.” Leetuek said on behalf of Taeyeon.

Sungmin then walked over to Joongki, “Sorry for that.” He apologised.

“It’s alright. We are equal now. Just treat Sunny better.” Joongki said and gave Sungmin a pat on the shoulder.

“What should we do now?” Donghae asked.

“Confront Hara.” Yoona said rashly.

“We shouldn’t do that.” Sungmin stopped her.

“Why not?” Sooyoung questioned.

“If not, Sunny’s sacrifice will all go to waste.” Taeyeon said. “We need to make a comeback, and since tomorrow is the Dinner and Dance…”

“Let’s make her pay for everything she had done.” Sungmin finished off.

“Woah, sounds evil.” Yesung said.

“First, we need to find Sunny. Let’s visit her after school.” Taeyeon said.

“Ok. Let’s all go.” Leetuek supported her.

 

The day seemed long for the whole Super Generation and soon the last bell for school rang.

“So… we are heading to Sunny’s house now right?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yes…” Tiffany replied.

“Let’s hurry there.” Sungmin ushered.

“We should buy some medicine for Unnie since she is sick.” Seohyun offered.

“I will go get some with you.” Kyuhyun told her.

“Let’s all go together. We should buy her something to get her energised again.” Tiffany said.

 

Soon, they bought the necessary things they needed and headed for Sunny’s house. As they were on their way there, their hearts were with filled with uneasiness. They worried about how they are going to face their best friend and sister.

 

Tiffany held Siwon’s hand tightly and Siwon knew that she was feeling nervous and scared at the same time.

“Fany, are you ok?” Siwon asked.

“I’m scared.” Tiffany replied.

“Don’t be. I’ll be here together with you.” Siwon comforted her.

“But… I don’t know how to face Sunny.” Tiffany said sadly.

“Just let things go by itself. We’ll see what we can do there. We’ll all face her together.” Siwon said and wrapped his hands around Tiffany’s waist and hugged her tightly.

“Thank you, Siwon.” Tiffany said and felt better.

 

Jessica and Donghae have been walking side by side and Jessica hasn’t opened for a long time.

“What are you thinking about, sica?” Donghae asked.

“Hae, what if Sunny hates me?” Jessica asked sadly. “I have been mean to her ever since that day…”

“Sica baby… Believe me… She won’t hate you. She loves you and protected you.” Donghae said.

“But…” Jessica said softly, “I don’t know how to face her…”

“Apologise to her, I’m sure she will understand.” Donghae said and held Jessica’s hand tightly.

Jessica nodded but she was still worried. “Sunny ah~” she thought.

 

“Here, let me help you.” Kyuhyun told Seohyun while taking the things they bought.

“Oppa, thank you.” Seohyun said.

“It’s nothing. You are worrying for Sunny isn’t it?” Kyuhyun said.

“Yes… I hope she’s alright…” Seohyun said.

“She will be…” Kyuhyun assured her.

 

“We are almost there!” Taeyeon told the rest and turned in front to continue walking.

Leetuek who was walking beside her felt her stiffen.

“Relax taengooo.” Leetuek rubbed Taeyeon’s shoulders.

“Hmmm…” Taeyeon replied. “Will she want to meet us?”

“Since we are here, she would let us in won’t she? Leetuek asked.

“I hope so…” Taeyeon said and their fingers interlocked each others.

 

And they reached Sunny’s house but they didn’t have the guts to enter. What will they tell Sunny?

“We are here…” Sungmin said as softly as possible.

Just then, someone from inside opened the door… 

 


A/N: Tada! Sorry for the lack of update. :( I'll try my best to write when inspirations comes along. Whooo! Hope that you all had enjoy this chapter! Do the usual drills, Comment and Subscribe! Thankyou! :) 

SJ - Santa U Are The One: AWESOMEEE! <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XGkkdaAabQ