15.

High School Dinner and Dance

 

Sunny ran out of the dance studio, crying, and didn’t know where she was heading. She just ran and ran wherever her feet could take her. Soon, her legs gave in and she fell onto the pavement. Tears flowed down her cheeks.

“I’m sorry” Sunny cried out “I’m really sorry, I had to protect all of you.” she cried even harder.

 

“I can’t believe she did that to us!” Hyoyeon said in anger.

“Maybe Sunny unnie had her difficulties?” Seohyun asked. She knew Sunny wasn’t the type to go back on her words. But still the rest of the girls still felt that Sunny was in the wrong.

“What difficulties could she have?” Jessica yelled at Seohyun.

“Don’t get so worked out, Seohyun is innocent.” Donghae told her.

Everyone in Super Generation felt betrayed by Sunny.

“I think today isn’t a good time to train.” Leetuek looked at Sungmin.

Sungmin have been sitting in the corner of the corner studio keeping quiet after Sunny left.

“Look at him. He didn’t talk ever since Sunny left.” Eunhyuk said.

“Poor guy.” Yuri whispered to Yoona.

Taeyeon walked up to Sungmin. “I’m sorry, Sungmin.” She said, unable to face him. “Sunny, just…” and Taeyeon broke down into tears.

“Taengooo!” the girls said and crowd around Taeyeon. They all begin to cry.

“Unnies, don’t cry.” Seohyun sobbed.

Leetuek walked towards Taeyeon. Yesung stop him, and shook his head. “They need some time alone. And we have to help Sungmin stand up on his feet again.” He whispered to Leetuek.

“Today hasn’t been a very good day. Let’s head home and rest.” Kyuhyun spoke up.

All of them nodded their head in agreement.

“Sungmin ah, let’s go…” Ryeowook, Siwon and Yesung helped him up.

“It’s seems that he has been hurt deeply…” Sooyoung whispered to Hyoyeon.

“Sorry Oppas” Seohyun bowed to the guys.

“It’s not fault, Seohyun. You don’t have to apologise.” Leetuek assured her.

 

Sunny headed back to her own home. She was too ashamed to be staying with the girls and did not have the courage to face them.

“They must hate me now.” Sunny thought. “Umma, I’m home.” She shouted tiredly.

“Soonkyu ah~ Aren’t you-“her mother said.

“I’m going to my room” she interrupted her mum.

“Are you ok?” her mum asked with concern. “Your eyes are red and puffy. Have you been crying?”

“Umma, I need some rest in my room” Sunny said, her tone monotonous.

“Ok, rest well. I will take some soup to your room later on.” her mother told her.

 

At the guys’ apartment, Sungmin was still in a daze.

“Hyung, what are we going to do with him?” Ryeowook asked Leetuek.

“We gotta help him.” Leetuek said. “Bring some soju over. Let’s have a talk.”

Everyone crowded around the living room and start talking things over.

“Sungmin, we’ll start with you first.” Leetuek pointed at him.

Sungmin looked up, he drank one cup of soju first. “That girl, she broke my heart.” He said painfully and tears form in his eyes.

“You love her that much?” Siwon asked.

Sungmin nodded. “I had a crush on her for a long time.” He said while sobbing.

Leetuek saw the pain in Sungmin. He couldn’t bear to see how hurt his brother is.

“Let’s forget about girls tonight and drink up!” Leetuek yelled.

Everyone looked at him surprisingly. “Cheers!!" everyone yelled.

Soon there were laughters everywhere.

“HAHAHAHA! I still remember that time at the amusement park!” Sungmin laughed.

“Leetuek and Ryeowook were afraid of sitting the roller coaster!” Yesung said.

“You are too!” Leetuek and Ryeowook argued.

Everyone laughed at their silly memories.

 

In the meanwhile, the girls were in their apartment talking to each other.

“What do we do now?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Someone have to fill up her spot.” Sooyoung added on.

“We think about that tomorrow.” Tiffany suggested.

“I don’t have the mood to talk.” Jessica argued.

“Unnie, don’t be like this.” Seohyun pleaded.

“She’s right. Jessica, please be more…” Yuri said and couldn’t find the right word to use.

“More what?” Jessica asked and glared at her.

“Sicaa ah~” Taeyeon said, “I know you feel betray. Everyone here does. We need to think logically and not throw our temper.”

Jessica thought about Taeyeon’s words. “I’m sorry… I just… didn’t know how to react. I am really angry with Sunny.” Jessica apologized.

“We all are.” Yoona assured her. “Now we need to think of a solution.”

“Let’s just sleep all night!” Jessica suggested suddenly.

“You sleepy pig!” Hyoyeon said and the girls laughed together.

“Let’s eat! I’m hungry!” Sooyoung called out walking towards to kitchen.

“I’m coming too!” Yoona followed her.

“Hungry pigs!” Taeyeon teased them.

“Shortyy!” Sooyoung argued back when she heard Taeyeon.

“HAHAHAAH!” the girls laughed.

 

“Knock Knock”

“Soonkyu, are you still awake?” Sunny’s mother called as she open the door.

Sunny quickly wiped away the tears from her eyes.

“Yes umma?” Sunny asked.

“I brought you your favorite soup. Drink it while it’s hot.” her mother replied.

“Thanks Umma,” Sunny thanked and hugged her mother.

“My dear, can Umma ask you something?” her mother asked.

“Yeah?” Sunny looked up while drinking her soup.

“Why did you come back suddenly?” her mother asked.

“Umma, you don’t want me to come back?” Sunny asked.

“No… but I thought you will only come back once in a while.” her mother replied sadly.

“Umma, I’m sorry. I will be staying here a few more days. I miss you.” Sunny said while hugging her mom.

“My daughter… Did anything happen between you and the girls?” her mother asked again.

“We are fine, Umma.” Sunny lied. 

“Ok, if you have anything bothering you, just tell Umma. I’ll be there for you.” her mother told her. “it’s late, go to bed. You still have school tomorrow right?”

Sunny nodded. “Thanks Umma. Good night. Saranghaeyo” she said hugging her mother even tighter. “Appa not is sleeping?” she asked.

“Yes, he have to go to work early tomorrow.” her mother told her. “Saranghae Soonkyu, go and have a rest now.”

“Yes, see you tomorrow.” Sunny said as her mother walked out of her room.

Sunny went to lie on her bed and looked at the all the pictures with the rest of the girls and guys.

She started tearing up again. “I miss them. I really sorry but I have to protect them” she whispered. And cried herself to sleep… 

 


A/N: Sorry for making Hara and her group a bad villian. She's really pretty and kind in real life and on Invinvible Youth. :( Please forgive me. i think i have to make her even more evil in the next few chapters. Sorry. This is a really short update. It's more about their feelings and trying to forget the betray of Sunny. Sunny ah~ she's feeling very apologetic but could not tell them the truth. Will truth be revealed or will Super Generation's friendship become worst? Comment and subscribe!!! :) Saranghaeyooo!