7.

High School Dinner and Dance

 

The next day, Siwon and Tiffany walked into the classroom together, Jessica and Donghae held their hands, walked into the classroom, looking like lovebirds and Seohyun and Kyuhyun too.

Everyone, including Hara, Nicole, Jiyoung, Gyuri, Seungyeon, stared at them.

Gyuri and Nicole gave Hara a deadly shot, they didn’t expected them to progressed that fast.

“Siwon darling, I still haven received your invitation yet.”  Nicole looked at Siwon and said.

Tiffany looked worriedly at Siwon and Siwon gave her a smile to reassure her. “Well, if you didn’t know, Tiffany will be my partner for the D&D.” Siwon replied coldly.

“What about you, Donghae Oopa?” Gyuri asked.

Jessica coldly replied and smiled, “I’m gonna be his partner.”

Both Gyuri and Nicole were mad and speechless and they didn’t know what to do.

Hara came into the conversation and said, “Congratulations then, wish you all the best.” And she pulled Nicole and Gyuri away from the embarrassing situation.

“Don’t you dare do that again” Hara hissed to the two girls.

The two girls just looked down and went back to the seats.

 

“Phew, I’m glad they didn’t cause trouble” Yuri whispered to Yesung.

Yesung replied, “But it seems like more trouble would arise soon.

Upon hearing that Sunny and Taeyeon sighed.

Sungmin went over to Sunny and told her, “Cheer up sunshine, everything will be alright, trust me.”

“Yes, we won’t let them cause any trouble.” Leetuek added.

Both Sunny and Taeyeon nodded.

In the meantime, Seohyun noticed something usual about the five girls, they were discussing something and looking at her group at the same time.

“I hope that they are not up to anything bad.” Seohyun thought.

Just then, Kyuhyun came over and hugged her from the back.

“Don’t worry too much, my dear” he whispered into Seohyun’s ear.

 

Soon, lesson time passed without them noticing and it was time for them to practice for the audition. Again, they headed to Eunhyuk’s parents’ dance studio.  

 


Okay, im updating this fanfic before off my computer and rest! ^^ This is quite a short chapter, but i hope you guys enjoyed it. Please give me some feedback about the story and subscribe too! <3 More Sunsun and Taetuek moment would be up next chapter, Stay tuned! :)