20.

High School Dinner and Dance

 

“Hello auntie.” The group greeted.

“Oh, are you all SoonKyu’s friends?” Sunny’s mother asked.

“Yes. We heard that she was sick so we decided to come over and take a look at her.” Taeyeon said politely.

“Oh, she’s in her room, sleeping. I will let you in the house but I’m sorry I can’t entertain you because I’m going out.” Sunny’s mother explained.

“That’s alright, auntie” Leetuek said.

“Ok, go in then.” Sunny’s mother ushered.

“Thank you, auntie. Be safe.” The group thanked her and walked into the house.

“Ah~ her house didn’t changed abit.” Tiffany looked around.

“So… who’s going first?” Sooyoung asked.

“May I?” Sungmin asked and the group looked at him.

“Yes, you have a lot to tell her don’t you?” Hyoyeon said.

Sungmin thanked them and went into Sunny’s room while the rest stayed outside and wait.

“Those two people…” Yesung said.

“I hope they patch things up soon.” Ryeowook interrupted.

“They will.” Tiffany said hopefully.

“I believe in them.” Siwon smiled at Tiffany.

 

Inside Sunny’s room, Sungmin quietly walked in making sure that Sunny would not be woken.

“Aish, this girl never changes. Look at all our pictures…” Sungmin looked around the room. “I miss those times.”

Sungmin then walked over to Sunny’s bed and sat beside her.

“Soonkyu ah~” he said softly. “I’m sorry for misunderstanding you. You should have told us the truth, babo.” and he held her hands.

“Sungmin…” Sunny said in her dreams. “I’m sorry… I love you too. My dearest closest groupmates… I’m really sorry…”

“Sunny ah~” Sungmin said tearing… “Why did you go through all this hardship yourself?” and a drop of his tears fell on Sunny’s hand.

Sunny slowly opened her hands when she felt something wet dripped on her hand. “Is it raining?” she thought. Then she saw Sungmin sitting beside her, crying.

“Sungmin oppa…” Sunny called softly, “Am I dreaming?”

Sungmin heard her and immediately wiped the tears on his eyes.

“Sunny, you are awake.” Sungmin said.

“Sungmin, you were crying…” Sungmin said and softly sit up.

Sungmin couldn’t resist it anymore. He grabbed Sunny by her head and pushed his lips against hers and kissed her passionately. Sunny first resisted the kiss, but she missed Sungmin too much and let her heart take over.

 

“Oh my geee. Look at them!” Tiffany squealed.

“Gahhh, let me seee!!” Yuri said.

“What’s going on?” Jessica demanded.

“I can’t see a thing!” Hyoyeon complained.

“Be quiet!” Taeyeon said.

“Let them have their time alone.” Yoona said and pulled Yuri away

Tiffany grabbed the girls and pulled them away from Sunny’s bedroom.

“They kissed!!!!” Tiffany told the rest excitedly.

“REALLY?” the whole group said aloud.

“Shhh!!!” Leetuek called them to keep quiet.

 

“Hmmph, I’m so envious.” Jessica pouted and crossed her arms.

“I see, my princess wants a kiss too.” Donghae lean forward and tried to kiss her.

“Aish! I don’t want it.” Jessica punched him in the arm and stick her tongue out.

“Look!” Donghae pointed to a direction and when Jessica turned, look and looked back again, he quickly kissed her on the lips.

“Yah!” Jessica blushed and lowered her head.

“HAHAH. My ice princess is melting.” Donghae winked and gave her a hug.

 

Leetuek held Taeyeon’s hand and bought her to a corner.

“Taengoo, while waiting for them, I want to give you something.” Leetuek reached for his pocket and took a box.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Leetuek opened up the box and there were two rings in it with “TaeTuek’ carved on it.

“A couple ring.” Leetuek said. “I want you to be mine forever and always.”

“Tuekkie…” Taeyeon was so touched and she didn’t know what to say.

“Let me put it on for you.” Leetuek offer and slowly place the ring in Taeyeon’s fingers.

“Thank you, Leetuek.” Taeyeon went in for a hug and Leetuek hugged her tightly.

 

“Fany, I got you this necklace…” Siwon told tiffany when they were waiting for Sungmin and Sungmin to be done.

“Siwon, I made one for you too…” Tiffany carefully held the necklace up.

“Haha, we sure have good chemistry.” Siwon laughed. “Here, I will put it on for you.”

“Thank you.” Tiffany gave her eye-smile “Let me help you with yours too.”

“All done!” Tiffany smiled.

“A couple necklace!” Siwon rejoiced, “No one can ever break us apart. Tiffany, I love you.”

“I love you too, Siwon.” And they both hugged.

 

Sungmin and Sunny soon pulled each apart from the kiss.  

“Lee Soonkyu! You babo.” Sungmin cried and hug her.

“Sungmin oppa…” Sunny said. “I’m sorry…”

“Why are you so stupid to face everything alone?” Sungmin scolded her.

“You already know?” Sunny said to her surprise.

“Yes, I know everything. Why didn’t you tell me?” Sungmin asked loudly.

“I-I can’t” Sunny said softly.

“Let’s go outside, everyone’s waiting.” and Sungmin pulled her off her bed.

 

“Oh! They are out!” Ryeowook exclaimed.

“Sunny ahh~~~” the girls cheered.

“Oh my girls. I missed you so much!” Sunny said and hugged them.

“You still feel warm, unnie.” Seohyun said worriedly. “Here’s some vitamins for you.”

“Thank you, seobaby.” Sunny thanked.

“Welcome back, Sunny!” the boys hugged her.

“Thank you.” Sunny said.

“So… are you going to tell us what happen?” Jessica eyed her.

Sunny looked down and didn’t know where to start from.

“I…” Sunny started explaining, “I had to protect you guys.”

 

*Flashback*

“So, are you going to give in to my request?” Hara asked.

“No, and never.” Sunny stared back

“So, Yoona’s mum worked in my mother’s company.” Hara threatened. “I can just ask my mum to fire her.”

Sunny was speechless. “Yoona…” she whispered.

“And Tiffany… ran away from home when she was 13 years old. What interesting news.” Hara continued.

“My Tiffany…” she thought.

“and your good friends relationships…” Hara added on.

“STOP.” Sunny shouted and the whole room was filled with silence.

“Do you think you can really out beat us like this?” Sunny challenged her.

“Well darling, it’s up to you. The decision is yours.” Hara smirked.

Sunny was on the verged of crying.

“Do you really want your friends to get hurt because of you?” Nicole asked.

Sunny shook her head. She didn’t know what to do. All she wanted was to slapped Hara right in the face for doing that to her friends.

“Fine, if you really want Sungmin that much. I’ll give him to you.” Sunny fiercely stared at Hara and said.

“Finally you are making sense.” Hara smiled at her.     

*End of flashback*

 

And Sunny finished explaining everything to them.

“You stupid girl!” Taeyeon hit her on the head.

“Aigoo, you should have discussed with us!” Leetuek said.

“Why are you so foolish?” Jessica scolded.

“Jessica, control you temper.” Donghae reminded her.

“Why did you do that? It must have been torturous” Ryeowook said.

“You must have felt worst then all of us.” Sooyoung said.

“Unnie, I’m sorry.” Seohyun said.

And everyone bombarded her with words.

“I’m really sorry too…” Sunny apologised.

“So, are you feeling better now?” Sungmin asked.

“Yes.” Sunny nodded.

“Ok guys, pay back time!” Yesung screamed.

“What’s wrong with you?!?!” the whole group looked at him.

“Well, I’m excited...” Yesung said sadly.

“HAHAHA. Weirdo.” Yuri and Hyoyeon pointed at him.

“But, you’re funny, hyung.” Kyuhyun comforted him.

“Let’s get to plan.” Taeyeon and Leetuek smiled. 

 


A/N: It's a late update!! :( Sorry. Hoping that you all are enjoying this chapter. GAHHHH, sunsun kiss!! Sorry. i know im abit biased towards them. :x they are my bias!!! x) i promise to give more haesica, taetuek, sifany moment. I'm noticing many of you like haesica alot. And im thinking of doing another fanfic before the year ends. So... let's do a poll. Do the usual drill, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3