14.

High School Dinner and Dance

 

Days pass and there’s only left 3 days to the dance competition and also the Dinner & Dance.

As usual, all of them meet each other for breakfast and went to school.

People in school were busy buzzing and getting ready for the Dinner & Dance happening this Friday.

“Ok, since this Friday is a holiday for us, why not we meet at Eunhyuk’s studio and start preparing ourselves there?” Leetuek asked the group.

“Fine with us girls” Taeyeon replied looking at the girls.

“Does it mean we have to get up early?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Haha, stop being lazy!” Hyoyeon .

“Let’s pack food over!” Sunny suggested.

“Ok! All settled then!” Shindong exclaimed.

 

The school hour passed really quickly and soon everyone was getting ready to go home.

The girls and guys went over to their lockers and place their books.

As Sunny was opening her locker, a note flew down from inside.

She bent down to pick up the note and the note read:

 

                  Meet me at the school library immediately after school alone.

- Go Hara

 

“Aishh, what does this girl wants now?” Sunny thought.

“Soonkyu aah! Are you listening to us?” Tiffany asked.

Sunny heard someone called her, “Yes?” she asked.

“Unnie, were you listening to us?” Seohyun asked.

“Sorry, I have to go somewhere. Meet you at Eunhyuk’s dance studio!” Sunny said as she ran off.

“Where is she going and what’s wrong with her?” Taeyeon asked surprisingly. 

“No idea. I saw holding a note. She just told us to meet her at Eunhyuk’s dance studio.” Jessica shrugged her shoulders.

“Oh well… I guess it must be something important then.” Yuri said.

Just then the guys came from their lockers to look for the girls.

“Hey, who’s missing?” Ryeowook asked the girls.

“Sunny. She said she needed to go somewhere and told us to wait for her at Eunhyuk’s dance studio.” Sooyoung told them.

“Aigoo. That girl.” Sungmin shook his head and thought. “Why did she text me?” He pouted.

“Let’s head there then.” Donghae said.

 

Sunny was panting by the time she reached the library. She looked around trying to look for Hara. Suddenly someone tagged her from the back.

“Hey Sunny.” A voice said.

Sunny turned around and saw Hara and her group. “So what do you want asking me over here?” she asked.

“Well, follow me, my dear.” Hara led her into a room together with her other friends.

“I don’t have time for your nonsense.” Sunny told her while following her.

“This won’t take much of your time.” Gyuri replied her.

 

“That tickles!” Jessica whined as Donghae poked her stomach.

Donghae stuck his tongue out cheekily and Jessica punched him in the stomach.

The group were waiting for Sunny to come and having a break at the same time.

“Yah! What’s taking Soonkyu so long?” Sungmin complained.

“I tried calling her but she ain’t picking up.” Taeyeon told the group.

“Could she be in trouble?” Yoona asked worriedly.

“I think she should be fine.” Yesung assured them.

“Why not we start practicing first? She might still busy with her own stuff!” Leetuek asked.

“At least she should have called!” Jessica said rudely. “That girl, what can be more important then practicing for the competition?”

“Unnie, calm down. I’m sure Unnie has her reasons.” Seohyun tried to calm Jessica down.

“Let’s not wait for her anymore.” Taeyeon stood and look at the girls. “We should start practicing.” She said.

Everyone started practicing for the competition.

 

Back at to the room with Hara’s group and Sunny.

“Do you think you can really out beat us like this?” Sunny challenged her.

“Well darling, it’s up to you. The decision is yours.” Hara smirked.

Sunny was on the verged of crying.

“Do you really want your friends to get hurt because of you?” Nicole asked.

Sunny shook her head. She didn’t know what to do. All she wanted was to slapped Hara right in the face for doing that to her friends.

“Fine, if you really want Sungmin that much. I’ll give him to you.” Sunny fiercely stared at Hara and said.

“Finally you are making sense.” Hara smiled at her.

“But on one condition.” Sunny said “LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE.”

“Anything that makes you happy” Hara agreed.  

“Yah! What about my Siwon Oppa?” Nicole argued.

“Yeah, and my Leetuek Oppa?” Jiyoung added on.

“and Donghae Oppa?” Gyuri asked looking at her mirror.

“Leave them alone!” Sunny screamed. “You said you needed only Sungmin!” she argued with Hara

Tears flowed down Sunny’s eyes and she wiped them off. She needed to protect her friends and their happiness.

“Fine, girls, settle your own problem.” Hara told Gyuri, Nicole and Jiyoung.

“But!” the three girls whined together.

“Not buts.” Hara shut them up. “You may leave now” she told Sunny pointing to the door.

Sunny ran out of the room immediately. “What am I going to do? Father Lord, please help me…” as she ran and cried at the same time.

“Hara!! I want Leetuek Oppa!!” Jiyoung pleaded her while they were still in the room

“Me too, my prince Donghae.” Gyuri told her.

“What about the promises you made to us?” Nicole questioned her.

“Aish, you all…” Hara stared at them.

“Don’t you think that was too much?” Seungyeon asked Hara, who have been watch their whole conversation.

“You need to be evil to get what you want.” Hara answered walking away, trying not to face her.

But that isn’t the way to hurt people like her!” Seungyeon argued.

“Unnie, stop sparing a thought for others!” Jiyoung shouted at her.

 

Back the studio…

“It’s already 3:30 and Sunny is not here!” Sooyoung said worriedly.

“I’m sure she’s on the way here. Don’t worry.” Siwon said.

“She still ain’t picking up her phone!” Sungmin said.

Just then, the studio’s door opened. It was Sunny.

All eyes looked at her with concern.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Seohyun walked towards her.

Sunny stared at all of them and did not say a thing.

Jessica walked over and questioned her. “Yah! Why are you late?”

“Sica, watched your tone.” Donghae said across the room.

“Since everyone is here, let’s start preparing-.” Taeyeon ordered.

“Before you all start, I want to tell you all something.” Sunny cut in.

“What do you want to tell us?” Tiffany asked.

Sunny stared at everyone single one of them. “I have to protect them… This is the best for them” she thought.

“I-I” Sunny started, her voice shaking, “I decided not to take part in the dance competition anymore” she finished her sentence.

Her sentence shocked every single one of them in the room.

Yoona and Yuri covered in shocked and Jessica just stared her coldly. The guys just stared at her in disbelief. Others were still trying to digest her sentence.

“You what?” Taeyeon asked in confusion.

“I said I will not take part in the competition with you guys.” Sunny repeated herself.

“Unnie, why?” Seohyun asked with tears forming in her eyes.

“Because I am tired of this.” Sunny replied coldly, holding her tears. That was the only way to make them give up hope.

“But…” Tiffany was too shock for words and did not continue her sentence.

There was silence for a long moment.

Then, Jessica stood up and walked towards Sunny.

Sunny looked at her and their gaze meet.

“So, you are leaving the mess to us?” Jessica shouted at her. “Trying to give up halfway while all of us are working hard waiting for you? And you just entered the studio and say a few words and leave?” Jessica was crying, “WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!” she continued screaming at her.

Donghae walked over and calm Jessica down.

“Jessica, don’t get so work up.” Donghae panted her in the back.

“I’m sorry.” Sunny bowed and headed for the door.

“What about us?” Sungmin asked as she was about to leave.

Sunny looked at him, her heart tells her to stop this, but she had to do this for her friends.

“Let’s end it here then.” Sunny said while leaving.

Sungmin, unsatisfied with her answer, grabbed her wrist and stop her from leaving.

“WHY?!?!” Sungmin cried and hugged her.

“Let me go.” Sunny tried to push him away and he just refused to let go.

Yesung, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk went to pulled Sungmin back.

“Just let her go!” Leetuek told Sungmin

“Hyung, come to your senses!” Kyuhyun shook him.

“Just leave!” Jessica told Sunny “We don’t need you here.” 

 


Updated! i couldnt update ytd because i was busy! Sorry. Here comes the sad part. I might upload chapter in the afternoon or tonight. Stay tuned. Please comment and subscribe!! :> Btw, pls support my new Super Generation Story. Love you! ;) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/107222/be-my-baby-snsd-suju-supergeneration

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SNSD'S BLACK PEARL KWON YURI!! <3