1.

High School Dinner and Dance

-Ringggg- The start of school bell rang. All students returned back to school from summer vacation.

There is a group, SuperGeneration, consisting of Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung. They were all talking about how they spend their summer vacation.

‘The 9 of us got a job at the nearby restaurant together’ Sunny exclaimed in her cheerful personality.

‘Yah, it was pretty fun!’ Taeyeon added.

Everybody in this group treated each other like brothers and sisters as they have been every close to each other and they were second year students

But not every member sees it that way. Since some of the relationships were deep, some members had love interest for another member.

SuperGeneration was chatting heartily until someone shouted ‘Teacher’s here!’

Everyone went back to their seats. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun, the usual class prankers, pranked the teacher. They were so cute that the teacher cant helped but laugh along with their prank.

That was then, Hara, Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole, Jiyoung, the schools five beauties, walked into class. You see, Hara’s father owns Seoul High School. Well, they are beautiful, but all had a evil heart, that plans evil deeds to get what they want. So in this school, Hara usually calls the shots. 

If you didn't know. Hara has her eyes on Sungmin. Nicole on Siwon, Jiyoung on Leeteuk. And Gyuri on Donghae.

Then, the teacher announce to the class: ‘there’s gonna be a School Annual Dinner and Dance in two weeks time, so you all should prepare something and ask someone to the dance, understand?’

All the students nodded, after the teacher kept quiet, there was a huge commotion around class. Everyone was excited for the Dinner and Dance.

SuperGeneration was in their own conversations again.

Yuri and Yoona suggested that the ladies went for shopping right immediately after school to choose their dresses for the Dinner and Dance.

So, after a long and tiring day of studying, The school bell finally rang.

 

Everyone was excited to get out of school until, Hara and her friends came out.

‘Sungmin Oppa, are you inviting me to the Dinner and Dance?’ Hara asked.

Sungmin stood there, giving a pissed off look, and said, ‘Well, don’t you even think of it!’

The group of girls giggled, and walked off.

‘Urgh, leave Sungmin Oopa alone!’ Sunny thought and pouted.

 

Leeteuk said, ‘Well, lets not let them spoil our mood, head towards the mall!’

Everyone cheered. 

 


First time writing, a little bit dry. Please tell me how you find this story and comment and subscribe. Thankyou. If my story in anyway is similar to yours, im really sorry, it's pure coincidence. 

-lmysjb