Elm

May for 2min

Elm : a large tree that loses its leaves in winter

Words : 427


 

 

There was a huge elm tree in the middle of the green field near the lake. Not much of people went there even though it was remarkably beautiful. Taemin sat with his fairytale story books and his lunch box full of gummy bear, he just found this spot today and he liked it.

“This is my territory,” said a deep voice, surprising that it came from a boy probably same age as Taemin.

“I can’t sit here? I’ll share you my yuppie if you let me.”

The boy was considering the offer.

“Okay.”

He was Minho, he loved to stare at Taemin as much as he loved the painting-like summer view around them. The boy turned out to be much aggressive than he looked so sometimes Taemin was flustered until his face was beet red.

Minho liked to touch Taemin’s fluffy hair, to sniff his hair or his nape, to play with Taemin’s fingers, to caressed Taemin’s cheek or to sleep on Taemin’s lap. It was all innocent though– despite the excessive affection and the thought of having Taemin all his own.

“Why do you keep touching me?”

“I don’t know, just like it.” Minho smiled giddily as he guided Taemin’s hand over his cheek.

“You’re weird.”

“So what? You don’t dislike it too.”

Taemin had to admit that Minho was right.

 

 

Taemin was in Minho’s embrace one day, feeling sleepy due to the gentle breeze plus Minho was reading to his favourite tale. Taemin held him tight as his eyes drooping; Minho’s voice was his absolute weakness because it was deep and soothing. Taemin was half asleep but he could feel Minho’s lips pressing on his hair. He liked it to his heart content.

The smaller still vaguely felt Minho’s lips on him, he touched the arm that held him for Taemin wasn’t sure if it was a dream or not when Minho’s thumb drew circles on his cheek. A sleepy smile was plastered on his face when their fingers touched and intertwined a second later. Taemin liked every careful touches Minho gave him.

His mind was about to went deeper into his dream but then he saw shadow fell upon his face, followed by something familiar placed on his lips; nibbling it gently. Taemin moved his lips a little, his unconscious mind told him to do so. He had been dreaming this lately, that Minho was kissing him. But today was odd because it felt too real so the latter tried to open his eyes.

Taemin flinched as he opened his eyes.

“Minho?”

“Oh–”

 

 

 

----

It's late already but the day hasn't ended yet for me, so happy (late) May 6th! I need to sleep, class at 8 zzz –_–

hugs,

aqcelnicorus :D