Roughage

May for 2min

Roughage : Dietary fiber or the coarse indigestible constituents of food or fodder

Words : 889


 

 

Taemin came again here, the reason: to see this male who was standing behind the cashier counter, to sniff his manly scent and to watch his strong muscular hands as he as he paid his pepero. This man was an exception of Taemin. Taemin somehow turned into a shy boy who didn't know how to approach the older one even though he had been living as the boldest boy ever in his university.

Still, he felt this between them, a very strong one. Taemin would come, trying to suppress his boiling blood whenever he noticed how the older glanced at his lower back as he bent for a box of pepero or glanced at his lips as he paid. Taemin couldn’t lie that he was indeed enjoying the view the older gave him too, his trained biceps, triceps, y veins and his firm thigh with a little bonus of obvious length behind his pants. Perfection.

Taemin walked in between the shelves and as he turned around the corner he caught the older’s eyes on his , making his face turned as red as the pepero box he held. He should think that it was impolite to stare at someone’s but he didn’t.

Honestly it was Taemin that started it all. He was caught staring at the elder’s bulge one day, Taemin bet the older just watched in the storage room when the other was off lunch. The older boy finally noticed that his pants were ped as he served Taemin. Awkward gaze was shared at the moment.

So since then Taemin often came just to see him, he became to like him in some way.

“This is all?”

“Yeah,” Taemin answered, eyes darted to the lips secretly.

The older smirked seductively as he felt eyes on his lips, he stared deeply at Taemin’s eyes after he put the pepero box in the black plastic bag. Taemin was blushing red as he saw a light chuckle from the older one, he bowed quickly and turned around only to feel eyes on his back down to his . From the edge of his eyes he could see the older one his lips.

Eventually Taemin ended his day in his bathroom with the thought of him, again.

 

“Taemin-ah, buy me a cigar.”

“No.”

Taemin took his pepero box and pulled Kai close to him.

“You see that guy over there?”

Kai turned his head but Taemin hit him.

“Don’t look, idiot!”

“It’s not hurt at all, really.”

Taemin rubbed his friend’s head before whispering the main point of this talking.

“I want him but I don’t know how. We’ve been talking and staring at each other for weeks but I’m obviously stupid to do something.”

Kai scoffed in disbelief, suddenly walked towards the empty cashier where the older stood while chewing his gum. Kai bowed at him and pointed at Taemin. Oh no…

“He wants to have with you.”

“YAAAAAA!” Taemin ran and buckled Kai’s mouth even though it was too late.

Taemin dragged Kai out of the small store with beet red face and a promise not to come again. Where should he put his face now? Bloody Kai!

 

 

Unfortunately, Taemin’s determination was just as thick as paper so he came again after few days, to apologize he thought. He looked around before he went inside and stood in front of the older one who was busy arranging vegetables with puzzled look on him.

“I– I’m sorry.” Taemin bowed. “My friend didn’t mean it, I mean last time…”

“Oh…” He chuckled, “About the ?”

Taemin nodded. Kai was not entirely wrong either, just– how the hell two unknown person get together just to have ? Despite the intense tension between the two but, logically, no one would do it except they’re drunk. And to his dismay, he didn’t want it to be a just one night stand because no one could make him feel this shy before.

“Just what?”

“Huh?”

“So you want it?”

“What?”

“You just said he wasn’t entirely wrong.”

“Ah– what??? I did??” Taemin covered his mouth and backed off.

The older one burst into laughter.

“Very cute, make me really wonder how you behave in bed.”

Taemin felt blood rushing all over his body and more into his guts and his something down there. Just when Taemin was out of his mind, the older managed to push him to the hard surface, pinning him to the shelf with his parted mouth inches away from Taemin’s. Taemin hitched over his lips, also gulped nervously; just exactly how he imagined they would end up, playing it rough someday–well, it’s today.

He should have pushed him away or shoved the strong hands off of his waist and thigh but his body refused to do so. He blinked really hard, shut his flattered eyes when the older sniffed in his scent while running his hands onto Taemin’s lower back.

“Not a good liar, aren’t you?”

Taemin nodded, leaning more to the lips that were ghosting his neck. The older chuckled lowly over his skin, gave Taemin’s cheeks a little squeeze that was followed by a sated hum; apparently the older one liked his buttock a lot.

“Want to wait until my shift end? My bed sounds better than the storage room smells like roughage.”

 

 

 

---

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I'm stuck with this word. And yes I know this had tiny relation with the prompt but I could only think of the smell of my mom's dietary drink as I read the definition in the dictionary. If you ever do diet with grains or high-fiber drink or whatever it is, you might know the nauseous smell. And I could only think of storge room in the countryside, or barn lol. I will post another chaps in few hours, and then one before midnight, and the rest will be posted on May 25th. I need to post all of it on our boy's anniversary just as planned. So expect to receive update notification from me!^^

Comment, vote, spread this challenge to your friend to read!

hugs,

aqcelniorus :D