Fool

May for 2min

Fool : a person who behaves in a silly way without thinking

Words : 660


 

 

Taemin had been coming to this music instrument shop for these past years, he came to play piano there because his parents couldn’t afford one for him and gladly the owner let the young one held a little show every now and then. But the frequency increased when he saw this new part timer who started to work few months ago. Taemin fell for him from the very first time he met him, as if he was under spell after watching the tall guy gracefully played the piano when the shop was empty. Taemin came every two or three days now, just to stare, to steal glances and to adore him from afar; he was just being a stupid boy in love.

It was that guy who started to talk to him first, and then they converse occasionally. They sometimes talk about piano or music sheets or sometimes when Taemin played the taller guy would accompany him with other instruments. Choi Minho could play almost everything and it blew Taemin’s mind away.

Choi Minho never thought that he would secretly stare at this pale boy every time he came to the shop. The first time he saw this boy was when he played the piano out of boredom, the look that the boy gave him made his heart fluttered and he felt his shoulders inching when the boy clapped like a seal as soon as he finished his play. He wanted to show to the boy that he was good.

As the time went by, the two were being too sweet towards each other resulting teases coming from the other worker whenever they smiled at each other or greeted each other. Obviously, they were interested in each other. Someone just got to make the first move.

 

One day Taemin came as per usual to the shop, welcomed by a smile from Minho and a husky welcome to Kim’s Music Shop. Taemin smiled a little bit shyly today, his cheek tinted with pink just slightly. Today was different, he went in front of the desk instead of to the grand piano on the display.

“May I help you?” Minho asked, confusedly.

“Uhm– yes..” Taemin played with his fingers out of nervousness. “That...”

Taemin paused too long, he could only stare deeply at Minho without saying anything.

“Taemin? How can I help you?” Minho’s voice went a bit softer with obvious nervousness from the long staring.

“Do you have time tomorrow? I mean– Uhm... There’s this new Italian restaurant nearby, do you have time?”

Minho’s mouth gaped and a smile followed after.

“Isn’t it expensive?”

“I’ve been saving.”

Minho almost laughed, his lungs expanded too much and he felt his heart almost exploded from the cuteness. The younger trying to ask him out.

“I’m sorry, Tae...”

“Ah–” Taemin rounded his eyes and the disappointment written all over his face, sadness too. “Okay.”

Taemin’s heart felt so heavy and his head dizzy from the rejection, he turned around because he felt nauseous. It was his first time asking someone to date and he got rejected. He felt a huge embarrassment wave crushing him. He was about to leave when he felt Minho’s hand grabbing his wrist.

“But I could go if it’s for ice cream.”

“Huh?”

Taemin’s heart suddenly stopped. He timidly looked back at Minho, a shy smile plastered on his handsome face. Taemin’s heart again enlightened.

“You would?”

“A date with me doesn’t have to be expensive.”

Taemin felt his blood rushing to his face and his face turned as red as boiled crab.

“Okay.” Taemin agreed to it.

He happily walked away but before he reached the door he heard Minho running after him again.

“That’s it?” He asked.

“Huh?” Taemin was confused.

Minho smiled, he looked around and into Taemin’s eyes. He leaned in so quickly Taemin had not registered what actually happened. Minho kissed his cheek. Taemin stoned and a gasped was heard. Minho chuckled.

“See you tomorrow, Taemin.”

 

 

---

Happy May 3rd! Happy Sunday! I hope this one could make you smile(I don't know if I'm hoping too much lol)! Not that fluffy when I thought I could make a super fluffy one. Tch, I think I really need someone to lecture me about how to extract ideas into words, a proper one, with good grammar. Anyway, have a great day! See you tomorrow!

kiss,

aqcelnicorus :D