Stripe

May for 2min

Stripe : a strip on the surface of something that is a different colour from the surrounding surface

Words : 1809


 

 

Minho was about to fall asleep after having a long day of meeting in Busan. He turned off the lights and slipped into the fluffy blanket, eyes attached on the TV even if they started to drop. Minho knitted his eyebrows for he was startled by the ringing phone.

“Yes?”

“Good evening, sir.”

“Yes?”

“You have a call from Mr. Lee Taemin.”

“Who? Lee Taemin?”

“Yes, should I connect you to Mr. Lee?”

Minho never heard the name, which was why he was confused. He didn’t know any business partner namely Lee Taemin.

“Can you ask who he is?”

“Okay, I’ll ask him first then I will return to you.”

“Okay.”

“I’m sorry for disturbing.”

“Yeah.”

Minho hung up and tilted his head, he looked at his phone; 00:45. He shrugged his shoulder and now his eyes were bright because of the surprise call.

The movie became somewhat interesting now, he watched it diligently even if he knew he had to leave at 6. Well, watching movie wouldn’t affect your business deal, right?

 

The sudden buzzing bell surprised Minho. He glanced at his phone, 00:58, who the hell dare to disturb him at night? He walked to the door, not even bother to peek through the hole because he was ready to throw a tantrum if it was the room service or the worker there; he didn’t order anything.

He opened the door with a strong swing and his eyes immediately narrowed at the sight of two men standing in front of his door, it wasn’t the room service because they didn’t wear the hotel uniform.

“Room 620?” Asked the old guy with curly hair, ugly face and messy style.

“Yes,” Minho answered.

“We called earlier but–”

Minho was so confused. What was this all about? Who prank him?

“Yes? So?”

“This is room 620 right??”

“Yeah, true.”

Minho’s eyes drifted to the other guy whose appearance was 180° different from the one who asked him. He was young, pretty, had a good sense of fashion– stripe burgundy shirt with tight leather pants completed his simple yet sophisticated look.

“Did you order– I mean– he is Lee Taemin...”

Order? He didn’t order anything.

And suddenly Minho got what this was all about, he looked at the pretty guy who played with his phone while the older guy stuttering as he trying to explain Minho.

ion.

Minho’s heart suddenly raced harder, he didn’t know there was this kind of way. He thought people could only use them in their lair or club or their special hotels. He didn’t know they could call over one. He never tried so what did he know?

“I didn’t order anything,” Minho innocently said.

“Oh really? It’s room 620–but...”

Minho exchanged stare with the other guy, he was not that friendly; probably he was surprised to find a man instead of a woman.

“I’m sorry to disturb your rest.”

The old guy turned around, almost cursing while the Taemin guy only stood there, playing with his phone and stared at Minho slightly while the old guy busy trying to call somebody who probably hired them.

Minho was about to close his door until his stupid head worked on its own.

“Excuse me...”

They turned to Minho and looked at him weirdly.

“Ah– that... Do you mind if I take over the order?”

The old guy stared at him weirdly, so did the Taemin guy.

“I’m sorry but we can’t casually do business on the spot,” said the Taemin guy, whose voice was sultry and a bit innocent but pretty.

“I can’t reach this number, Tae,” said the ugly guy, “better agree or got nothing.”

The younger guy protested with his eyes but the latter glared at him.

“Fine,” the pretty guy gave up.

“High price, you have money?” The old guy asked rather underestimating Minho.

Minho scoffed in annoyance. He was a success business man; he got houses in Gangnam, a villa in Jeju, helicopter too, bank accounts that hold pretty much zero and this guy just underestimate him?

He went inside and took his name card, he gave the old guy and soon the old guy laughed. Choi Minho, CEO of Choi Welding Company, CEO of CM Busan Industrial Park.

“So?”

“You can deal with Taemin personally,” he bowed.

“Okay.”

Minho saw the old guy left around the hallway, he then opened the door for the pretty guy to enter his room. Minho didn’t really want to use him though, he was just curious.

“I’m Taemin,” he said.

“Minho.”

“So?” He turned to Minho, “I didn’t know you’re into guy. In one glance I thought you’re normal.”

Minho laughed. “I am.”

Minho slipped into his bed and his eyes soon focusing to the TV, he missed for about 10 minutes and he was pretty disappointed. Taemin watched him weirdly.

“Aren’t you tired of standing?” Minho asked. “Sit wherever you want to, sleep if you want to. Just take a rest and don’t mind me.”

Taemin laughed. “Wow.”

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Do whatever you want to do, I’ll pay.”

Taemin walked around the bed, going to the other side of the bed and took off his shoes, he took off his pants and it surprised Minho.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m trying to get comfortable,” he said. He smiled so prettily at Minho.

“Oh...”

“Or should I seduce you?”

Minho snorted, “You don’t have to do that.”

Taemin slipped under the blanket and rested next to Minho.

“Can I really sleep?”

“Sure. It’s late already.”

Taemin looked at him in disbelief.

“You don’t want to try me?”

Minho laughed awkwardly, “No.”

Taemin nodded and chuckled at Minho.

“Good night then.”

“Yeah.” Minho reduced the volume and Taemin smiled at him, a muffled laugh was heard from the other part of the bed.

 

Minho glanced at Taemin once, he just wanted to make sure he was asleep but no, Taemin was staring at him probably the entire time since he got inside the blanket.

“You need something?”

Minho looked at his phone, it was 1:35.

“Not really,” the voice was rather breathless and seducing.

Minho awkwardly gulped and took the remote control, turning off the TV. He laid and got comfortable– trying to– with Taemin’s eyes watching his every movement.

“You should sleep.”

“Not going to touch me?”

Minho scoffed, “You don’t sleep with guy, I believe, so why should I force you?”

“Who said I don’t sleep with guys?” He chuckled so ily.

Minho raised his eyebrow, he felt chills all over his body now. This Taemin guy was trying to seduce him.

“Why don’t you rest, sleep well and get your payment?”

“Wow, you think I’m a total , don’t you?”

“You not?”

Taemin laughed loudly, “Well I am...”

“I’m offering you a good deal, you do nothing and got paid as much as you do stuffs.”

Taemin suddenly glared at him, “You’re insulting me. I don’t take money if I do nothing, that’s my rule. I’ll take my money when I satisfy my costumer, if I don’t do anything I won’t take their money.”

“So you’re not going to get your payment?”

“Nope if we do nothing. I will take your offer if we do something.”

Minho rolled his eyes, “Then don’t take it. Let’s just sleep.”

Minho tucked himself into the blanket and looked at the other way. He heard Taemin laughed lowly.

“I really want your money though, Mr. Rich guy.”

“Just sleep and I’ll give it to you by tomorrow.”

“I can’t do that.”

Minho turned around and looked at Taemin. He saw no end to his seduction so he gave up.

“What’s the maximum price for a kiss?”

“Pay as much as you think I deserve.” Taemin’s face suddenly glimmered in the gentle darkness.

“You will accept any number right?”

“Probably.”

“Fine.”

Minho closed the gaps between them and thumbed his soft cheek. He stared at Taemin’s eyes, it was so beautiful and his lips looked so tempting.

“I like your smile anyway,” Minho whispered just before he inched closer to Taemin’s face, “it’s pretty.”

Taemin’s eyes rounded and something about the compliment made his heart run faster and he felt appreciated. He got compliments a lot but nothing as sincere as Minho’s words. He smiled and touched Minho’s hand that was on his face, he held it tight.

“Thank you.”

Minho nuzzled his nose onto Taemin, the tips of their noses met and Minho thought it would be awkward to kiss a guy but no, it felt the same when he kissed a girl. Taemin let out a shaky breath as Minho caressed his lips, he never thought a kiss would be so nerve wrecking like this. Their head were both tilting slightly upward, breath grazing and lips were almost touching.

Taemin pursued Minho’s lips first. Minho flinched, a little bit hesitant but just for a millisecond before he kissed Taemin back. Their lips taunted and soon Taemin started to nibble Minho’s lips but then Taemin stopped as Minho his upper lips, Minho’s dominance made Taemin quiver and he let Minho take over.

He supposed to dislike it but Taemin’s lips were softer than his ex’s, were tastier than it seemed like, and were kissable too. Minho thought he wouldn’t use his tongue but Taemin’s lips felt so right in between his. The kiss wasn’t that wild, gentle here and there but still in a romantic way. Minho’s heart beat faster than it should have and Taemin’s breath shorter than it supposed to.

A soft moan escaped Taemin’s lips; Minho pulled apart as he heard it, enough, he thought.

Minho smiled at Taemin’s pout, it was just so cute. Taemin slowly opened his eyes and saw Minho smiling so gently at him, his heart shook hard.

“You like the kiss?”

“It seems like you enjoy it the most,” Minho replied.

Taemin blushed, he never blush this hard–even when he was riding someone.

“It wasn’t bad,” Minho added before he gave a slow peck on Taemin’s lips, “I like it.”

The corner of Taemin’s lips curled into a shy smile.

“Now sleep.”

“Good night, Minho.”

 

Minho heard his alarm rang, his head was a little bit heavy but he sat right away after remembering what happened last night. He woke up to no one but him.

“Taemin?”

He staggered towards the bathroom but it was empty too. He walked to the table to grab his water and saw a note.

I don’t know a kiss worth that much money, I owe you a lot so I left my number. It’d be nice if you let me pay you back somehow. Call me, Lee Taemin 010-xxxx-xxxx

Minho smiled at the note and took his phone.

“Minho?” He heard the voice from across the phone, he couldn’t contain his chuckle.

“What time did you left, Lee Taemin?”

 

 

 

 

----

I'm going to post two chapters at once for May 12 and 13 because I'm going out of town. I will update the rest when I'm back at the 17th or let's see if I can get myself a connection lol. I hope you enjoy this one! I honestly can't think anything about stripe, I thought of zebra at first but "what??" then a bee, and then I thought of a stripe shirt, better than zebra and bee, and so I used it to describe Taemin's shirt. One more confession, I thought of strip instead of stripe lol so that's why this is quite y (or is it just me that thinking dirty?)-well I hope you enjoy this!

love,

aqcelnicorus :D