21 Sorry

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Ji Eun cringed hearing how loud a person can be. Her eyes widened as she recognized the voice. The owner of the voice came running to Sehun excitedly.

“Oh, Jina, I didn’t know you go to this school?!” she said as soon as she saw Ji Eun. “ha- ha, it’s Ji Eun not Jin-“, she replied timidly

“Yeah that. Okay”, she replied not even covering her annoyance. She asked Ji Eun of which class does she belonged to.  When Ji Eun answered, she got more pissed learning that Ji Eun is Sehun’s classmate.

“Great, now more people to bully me”, Ji Eun thought as she sighed deeply. As she was about to think more of her fate in school, Sehun interrupted suddenly, also interrupted Minah who wouldn’t stop talking about her life which none of them paid attention to.

“Minah, maybe you should go to your class. The bell is going to ring soon.” Sehun said calmly. Minah reluctantly exited the classroom which was slowly filled by students of Sehun’s and Ji Eun’s classmates.

“Glad you could shut her up”, kai said bitterly as he continued his sleep. Ji Eun took her place beside D.O who was arranging his books for their first subject. The classes went as usual. Ji Eun ignoring all jokes Baekhyun or Chanyeol made, too focus on the lectures given. She even continued to study when it was break time. In the midst of studying, suddenly a paper bag was placed on her desk. She looked up to see who had delivered it. “Thanks Sehun”, she said briefly as she continued studying. “You should  at least eat even if it’s one bi-“,Sehun wanted to finish his sentence when he heard clicking sound of heels approaching . He sighed loudly. Ji Eun looked up again as she was waiting for him to finish his sentence, then she heard Minah voice cooing, calling for Sehun.

“Go”, Ji Eun whispered loudly as she continued studying the book on her desk as Sehun leave her in the empty classroom. As usual, Ji Eun stayed up in the library after school ended. She was really engrossing herself in her studies until the sound of the chair opposite her being dragged distracted her. She looked up in annoyance.

“oops, didn’t know it would distract you.”, Minah said. Ji Eun nodded and continued studying but once again got interrupted by Minah who was taking the seat in front of her.

“Do you know the story of Beauty and the beast,right? You see, the father shouldn’t have taken the rose because it belongs to the Beast. Do you know what I would do if people take my stuff? I would ripped their skin off and give them one hell of a time. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about, Lee Ji Eun”, she warned Ji Eun who gave her a blank stare.

She got up from her seat, walked towards Ji Eun and leaned over while whispering “Your bodyguards won’t be with you forever, just wait and see.” Ji Eun sighed as she raked her hair to the back of her head. She tried to study once again but Minah’s words bothered her too much. After 30 minutes of staring blankly at the shelves ahead of her, she closed her books and arranged it in her back. She met up with Suho for a while, knowing that he was always at school even after school ended. “Suho, want to grab some sandwiches?” She asked as only her head entered Suho’s special room for his school club.

Without replying, he stood up, smiling at Ji Eun, accepting her offer.

“You told me that Minah is obsessed with Sehun,right?” Ji Eun started a conversation

“Oh, what is this about Ji Eunnie? Are you jealous?”

“What? What jealous? No!”, Ji Eun answered panicky.

“Anyways, how bad is the obsession? I mean, what was the worst that she had ever done?” she continued

“Lying, threatening and more”, Suho answered simply. Ji Eun didn’t asked more. Truthfully, she was terrified to even know the answer. Suho sighed.

“But, Sehun, that fool still follows her around and go along with her”, he continued making Ji Eun frowned in jealousy.

“I shouldn’t feel this way; I’m not even in love with him. Not even close!”Ji Eun thought silently.

 

 

 

Walking to school, Ji Eun had been more careful than usual after Minah’s warning. Sure, her old bullies still tried to trip her and spill stuff onto her after a long time of not doing so. Could it be that because she isolated herself more for studying that it gave her bullies more opportunity?

She thought of what made they do it after a long time. Aren’t they afraid that their oppas(Exo-K) would hate them? Although getting bullied again, she remained silent not wanting to be a weakling to complain to the lads. She was used to it anyways, her books getting thrown purposely and all.

Fortunately, one day she was on her way back from the toilet and got pushed by a group of ladies that made her fell on the floor with her books flying in the air which made the girls let out a fake ladylike giggle. She blew out her hair, trying to refrain herself from screaming.

“Ji Eunnie?” D.O asked as he rushed to her side

“You’re getting bullied again?” he asked worriedly as he collected the books and notes that was all around the floor. She remained silent and continued to collect her books, hesitant to answer him.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” he pestered more.

“Can you not tell anyone?”, Ji Eun finally spoke, more like pleading.

“No, no promises”, D.O replied with a hint of anger.

 

It was break time, Ji Eun was expecting to be alone in the classroom but as everyone exited their way out, the Exo-K boys remained in the classroom.

“Aren’t you guys going to rooftop or the cafeteria?” she asked casually

“Lock the door. Don’t let anyone in, even Minah”, Sehun ordered Kai, ignoring Ji Eun’s question

“Wh-what is happening?” Ji Eun asked, scared as she wasn’t able to predict what was going to happen.  The boys circled around Ji Eun, making her more anxious.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Sehun asked sternly

“I ..I-“

“Don’t you trust us?” he con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter