19 His warm embrace

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji-Ji Eun? Are you O-okay?!”,

Ji Eun continued screaming in fear. Sehun recognized Baekhyun’s voice asking in concern. He sprinted to her room, banging the door opened  widely.

Ji Eun was sitting in the middle of her bed in her knee hugging position, breathing heavily as if gasping for air. Her hair was in a mess and her hands roamed around her head roughly as her finger pressed onto her skull with full strength. Her head dropped on her knees as her body shivered vigorously.

“Sehun-ah, she just woke up screaming suddenly and and, I..I”, Baekhyun reported in fear

“Let me handle this, inform the nurses that I’ll handle this”, he said calmly

“Are you serious?”, Baekhyun asked, disbelief.

Baekhyun made his way out while the rest entered the room, puzzled of the scene in their eyes. Sehun motioned his friends to be quiet as he placed his finger on his lips. His friends nodded obediently. He sat on Ji Eun bed, facing her back.

“Lee Ji Eun?”, he asked calmly. Ji Eun perked her head up but quickly dropped it back.

“She’s reacting to my voice”, Sehun thought as his lips formed a slight smile. He scooted closer to Ji Eun, slowly placing his hands on her shoulders. Her body tensed at his touch as his touch burned her skin on fire. He called her name repeatedly as she continued sobbing in fear. He gave her a back hugged, pressing their body together that wasn’t welcomed by Ji Eun at first. Being a weakling, she couldn’t shook him off. She gave in eventually as she felt the warmth from his embrace.

He shushed her as he rested his chin perfectly on her left shoulder, close to her ear as his hands made way to around her waist, holding her tightly trying to make her feel secure.

“Breath, Lee Ji Eun. Relax. Breathe”, he ordered the damsel lass as he tightened his hug.

He continued shushing her gently, whispering to her left ear that she’s okay or she will be okay. He started to rocked their bodies side to side as her sobbing gradually deliberated.

“Shh, stop crying. I am here and you are going to be alright”, He whispered softly to her ears repeatedly.

Her body stopped being tensed slowly as he lullaby her with comforting words, as her body comforted itself to the warmth of Sehun’s body heat by leaning on to him.

Her sobs turned to sniff as he hummed random melodies, as their bodied swayed sideways according to the mellow tune he hummed.

Sehun felt her body softened, he smiled slightly, feeling grateful that she finally calmed down slightly. He broke the hug and leaned to her bed’s headrest as he pulled her body to lean on against his. He shifted her body to face his as her right cheek laid on his firm chest. Her eyes are tightly shut with her tears creating pool of water absorbed by Sehun’s shirt. He hugged her tightly as she started sobbing once again on his chest.

“I’m scared”, she let out a shaky voice.

“Shh, I’m here, Lee Ji Eun. We’re here”, He said repeatedly as his hand her head gently. He rested his head on Ji Eun’s head till she calmed down once again. Sehun smiled thinking he helped her at least by doing this. They stayed in that position until Ji Eun cried herself to sleep in Sehun’s arm.

Sehun mouthed to his friend who was witnessing the scene earlier attentively all this while- “Is she asleep?”

They nodded in unison. Sehun slowly moved without waking Ji Eun up, positioning her on her bed rightfully as he wrapped her in blanket. He motioned his friends to follow him out as his pointy finger pointed at himself and the door. His friends understood immediately as they exited the room trailing after him one by one.

“Woah, Sehun, how did you do it?”,Baekhyun started, amazed.

“I did it before”, Sehun said as he tried to hide his proud smile

“What?”, Chanyeol asked on behalf of the others

“Well, on the day she fainted, she had anxiety attack. So, I managed to calm her down at that time”, he explained proudly.

“and now too”,Kai completed Sehun’s sentence.

“I’ve never seen her that scared before”, D.O mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear

“It must be very traumatizing”, Suho supported D.O statement.

“Sehun, shouldn’t you be packing your stuff now? You’re going to be discharge today, right?”, Suho added remembering it.

Sehun nodded happily.

 

Before leaving, Sehun once again joined his friends at Ji Eun’s room

He opened the door receiving a bright smile from Ji Eun who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter