10 Joyous Day

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, Ji Eun arrived school earlier than everyone else. She placed her bag at her desk and started to arrange her stuff neatly on her table. She took a walk to the school garden. Laying on the green grass, closing her eyes while enjoying the beauty of calmness of the nature.

She was then interrupted by a shuffling sound near here. She opened her eyes seeing Sehun copied                                                                                       her position.

She was startled by his action and how close he is laying down beside her. She quickly sat up and                                                                           straightened her uniform.

She cleared her throat nervously and greeted Sehun. He ignored her, closing his eyes shut leaving  Ji Eun confused. She stood up dusting away imaginary dirt on her skirt and began to walk back to class           but her wrist was grabbed causing her to stumble a little.

“Yah!” she startled

He ignored her and asked “How are you feeling?”, slowly releasing his grip on her wrist, afraid he would                                                                                      hurt her.

Her confused face softens for a moment and turned to a surprised expression

“I am fine, thank you. Maybe a little hurt of your grasp”, she replied teasingly as she stick her tongue out

Sehun smiled in reply

Truthfully, she was still embarrassed of what had happened between them. Ji Eun never had any encounter  with a male, therefore what happened in the gym room was a huge thing for her. 

She flashback when Sehun embraced her, last night.

“Aish, that was so embarrassing! He will think I like him, isn’t it? Aishhhhh!”, Ji Eun shook her thoughts                                                                   and flashback away.

Chanyeol dragged Ji Eun to eat together with them for break, she rejected their offer. She’s too afraid of  bullies. We can never know the capability of a bully. They can be your worst nightmare.

D.O approach Chanyeol and Ji Eun

“Ji Eunnie, it’s okay, we are here. You don’t have to be afraid”, D.O said confidently as if reading her mind.

The others nodded in agreement of D.O’s word. Reluctantly she followed them.

“Ji Eunnie! Cheer up! We are going to have fun. You should hang out with us today after school!” Chanyeol                              said as he put his arm to Ji Eun’s shoulder.

Startled by his comfortable action, she shrugged.

“I should probably ask permission from Aunt Bo young first, right?” she stared at Chanyeol trying to sound                                                        happy rather than awkward.

“So, we should pick you up at home, okay Ji Eunnie?” Baekhyun suggested thoughtfully

“I should get used to them calling me Ji Eunnie. They are trying hard to make me comfortable” She thought                                                     silently and nodded at them.

Ji Eun walked back to her home later than the rest as she was busy browsing more books to fill her time for                                                                        the weekend.

When she reached home, as she was washing up to get ready, the boys were already there waiting for her.

“Hi Aunt Bo Young! Thank you so much for allowing Ji Eunnie to hang out with us” 

“Please, no worries”, she chuckled

“Oh, before I forget I should tell you about what can’t she do and I should probably brief you about her medicine  in case of anything”, she continued as we walked to the kitchen cabinet to take Ji Eun’s medicine.

She continued telling them the dos and don’ts as the boys listened attentively amazed of all her medicine.

“this outfit should be fine” Ji Eun thought as she looked at her petite self wearing red sweater and her dark blue                                                                              skinny jeans.

 

Ji Eun joined them in the living room.

“Oh, Jieunnie? You look so pretty”, Aunt Bo Young said happily

The boys looked at Ji Eun and stared in awe. Amazed by her innocent look.

She blushed in response

“Aish, stop looking”, she said shyly

 She bid goodbye to her aunt and kissed her cheeks.

“Take care Ji Eun-ah, Have fun honey”, Aunt Bo Young said as she kissed Ji Eun’s forehead.

They took the bus to go to the theme park.

Ji Eun was nervous, it was her first outing after a long time. She was happy too.

“It is going to be fine Ji Eun-ah”, Suho said as he patted Ji Eun’s small hands.

“Eum and we are going to have so much fun, okay?” Kai said to Ji Eun

“Wohoooo”, Baekhyun and Chanyeol chorused in agreement

They arrived at the theme park. Sehun quickly slides himself next to Ji Eun without her realizing it.  H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter