20 Trust

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lee Ji Eun?”, Sehun mumbled curiously as he dropped the beverages he was holding as soon as he heard the familiar scream and sprinted his way to check on Ji Eun without delaying any second.

“Yah, Sehun, you’re making a mess!”, D.O shouted to the running lad

“Clean it up for me!”, he said loudly to D.O who sighed loudly in annoyance.

 

“Ji Eun, why are you suddenly-”

“Get out!”

“Ji Eunnie, wha-”

“I-I said l-leave!”,

Ki Hyun tried to touch Ji Eun’s shoulder

“N-No, go away!”, she slapped his hands away

Sehun slid the door open, panting as he scanned the situation. Ji Eun was camping at the end of her bed, hugging herself like a ball, facing the plain white wall. A familiar sight to Sehun as he knew she was starting to get her anxiety. Sehun shot a glare at Ki Hyun accusingly and Ki Hyun who was unaware of what was happening gave a guilty look to Sehun.

“You, out now”, Sehun ordered with his icy tone as his long fingers motioned towards the door

“I-I”, he quivered to reply but failed

“Out, now! Do not make me repeat myself”, he warned him ferociously.

He obediently stumbled his way out of Ji Eun’s room

“Ki Hyun? You’re leaving?”, D.O asked as he saw Ki Hyun exiting Ji Eun’s room. He got ignored.

“Ji Eunnie, why does Ki Hyun look so-”, D.O’s eyes widened as he saw the mess in Ji Eun’s room. Her pillow was on the floor, the bed sheet wasn’t tightly covering the mattress, and instead her mattress was showing as if Ji Eun had pulled it herself.

“Wh-what happened?!”, D.O asked

Sehun ignored him and quickly climbed on Ji Eun’s bed. He sat on his knees as he placed his hands on Ji Eun’s shoulder firmly, trying to make her face him.

“Lee Ji Eun?”, he called gently

Her eyes were tightly shut as she mumbled gibberish words of .

“Lee Ji Eun”, Sehun repeated himself, louder this time

He shook Ji Eun body. She startled at his action. She opened her teary eyes and stare at Sehun who was looking at her worriedly.

She began to sob even more as she looked at Sehun. gaped open of wanting to speak but her sobs and hiccup made it impossible for her.

Sehun gently held her face as he leaned towards her, pressing his forehead against her’s. He stared at her eyes, still amazed of her beauty in this situation.

“Lee Ji Eun”, He called out once again

The girl with teary eyes, red cheeks and red nose resulting from crying shut her eyes once again as she tried to curl herself in a ball but Sehun was fast enough to notice.

“Lee Ji Eun, look at me. Look at me”, he ordered. Ji Eun slowly opened her eyes trusting the voice of the man. She looked back at his brown sparkly eyes. He softened his gazed as he saw how fragile the girl he was holding. He smiled to the confused her.

Sehun froze as Ji Eun suddenly broke their position and buried her face to his chest. Her hands wrapped tightly around his body. She continued to sob. Quickly, he hugged her back

“Shh. Shh it’s okay, I’m here. Everything will be fine, Just breathe.”, he whispered softly to her ears as he rubbed her back in a round motion. Doing his routine when she’s having her anxiety, he started humming as he swayed their bodies slowly from side to side until she calmed down. She broke the hug, staring back at Sehun’s eyes with her misty eyes. Sehun smiled warmly at her.

“Are you okay?”, he inquired.

“Ji Eunnie, what happened?”, D.O interrupted without waiting for her response. Ji Eun looked at D.O.

“Ki-Ki Hyun”, she said with a breaking voice.

“What did he do to you?”, Sehun demanded for an answer angrily as his hand made way to hold on to Ji Eun’s shoulder harshly.

“Sehun!”, D.O chastised him for holding Ji Eun too harshly. He let go of Ji Eun’s shoulder. “Sorry”, he whispered.

“When I was kidnapped, I saw a tattoo on the kidnapper’s chest and.. I-I saw it again on Ki Hyun’s chest too”, she confessed.

“What?!”,D.O asked to confirm once again. “Does it mean he’s related to the kidnapper?”, He thought loudly.

“Call Suho and Aunt Bo Young. Tell her to inform the detective”, Sehun instructed calmly. D.O made his way out doing what were instructed to him.

Sehun faced Ji Eun once again, offering her a smile. “Are you okay?”, he asked. Ji Eun nodded.

“What if we go to the garden and talk for a while?”, Sehun suggested. Ji Eun nodded energetically with a bright smile, agreeing to Sehun’s idea.

“That’s what I’ve been waiting for.” he thought when she smiled at him.

 

“Sehun, where’s Ji Eun? She’s not in her room”, inquired Suho who was accompanied by Baekhyun as they met Sehun at the vending machine.

“She’s in the garden. She almost had anxiety a little while ago.”, he said as he carried two cups of hot chocolate with him. They walked together towards the hospital’s garden. As they made their way to the garden, Sehun stopped his tracks and stared at the young lady who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter