2 Months Later.....

That Kiss, First Kiss

*I thought you should just play this song in the background if you want~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa2bC3RO1MY&feature=BF&list=FLdhE1Rs3ZRxI&index=5
If it the song stops before you haven't finished reading just replay the song~
But hope you like the chapter n_n


On the last day of Hello Baby all of the members had said their goodbyes to Gung.

Right after Gung left and they left a message for Gung, Sun-Hee instantly left.

She had packed all her stuff from the night before and was going to move in with Snsd.

Also, ever since that meeting from the hooded mad she never treated Eli friendly again.

She was always mean and rude to him, never even talking to him when they were on shows together.

Sun-Hee always felt bad, but she knew that guy for the beach would be near.

She knew that if she be nice for a second to Eli the next day Eli will be killed.

She didn't want him to be killed because she loved him very dearly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When U-Kiss came back from filming the last Hello Baby episode to his surprise there was box on Eli's bed side drawer.

He opened to find all the stuff he had given Sun-Hee.

The earring he gave her, the little utau doll, the cd, and more.

He thought Sun-Hee gave him all the stuff he had given her but Sun-Hee didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~

Outside Snsd's dorm Sun-Hee stood waiting for all her luggage to go in.

Clutched in her hand was the necklace Eli gave her on their first date.

From all the things Eli gave her that was the only one the she needed no matter what to keep.

Even if she had to hate Eli for years and years to come, that necklace always reminded her she was doing this for him and loved him like she never loved someone before.

After all her luggage was organized in her new room which she will later move to be with her new group in a new dorm, she got all her stuff ready for tomorrow.

Tomorrow was also the last day of Shugo Chara.

That morning she will go to the studios and film the last episode, but later that night there was a concert.

She was performing about 5 to 7 songs so she had to get ready.

Her outfits all laid on her bed.

Suddenly, Yoona, Taeyeon, and Sunny came in.

"Kevin called he wants you to have a good time here." Yoona told her.

"All of them said hi." Taeyeon declared.

They were about to leave when Sunny announced, "Eli say he will always love you." She winked and left with Taeyeon and Yoona.

Tears filled up Sun-Hee's eyes and just a stream of tears fell down her cheek.

Sun-Hee covered her face with her pillow.

Why? Why? Did the ing guy ruin my life with Eli? Why? She chanted in her head. 

"You alright Sun-Hee-sshi?" SeoHyun asked standing at her door.

"Yeah. Thanks for letting me stay." Sun-Hee mumbled with her head still in her pillow.

"Kay then." SeoHyun left to go get some sweet potatoes. 

She didn't want anyone to see her cry because they will just crowd her and ask a million questions.

Sun-Hee couldn't tell anyone because the man who ruined her life told her if she told anyone her life will end.

Get a grip Sun-Hee tomorrow your going to sing in front of billions isn't that have you always wanted!? Sun-Hee thought.

She wiped away her tears and got ready to go to bed.

~The Next Day~

As Sun-Hee walked inside the studio and right in front of her Eli stood there with Kiseop.

She walked right past him bumping into his shoulder making him drop whatever he was holding.

"Oops sorry." She apologized sarcastically.

Walking past him tears fell down her eyes.

She hated doing that to Eli, but seeing his alive face was better than seeing a dead face that you can't see until you die yourself.

Sun-Hee sat on the hair and make-up chair.

"Sun-Hee you have been crying a lot lately." The stylist declared as she saw Sun-Hee's face full of tears.

"Yeah. You can say that." 

After Sun-Hee got ready Eli was next.

As the walked past each other, Sun-Hee glared at him.

"Eli is there something up with you and Sun-Hee?" The stylist asked.

He shook his head.

"Well you to have been crying lately. Hope nothings wrong." 

That's what I hope too, Eli thought in his head

~After Recording~

"Thanks everyone for working hard for the last few months! See you later tonight!" The director shouted so everyone could hear.

"Come on Sun-Hee! We got to get ready!" Sunny grabbed Sun-Hee's arm and pulled her to the black shiny van that was waiting for them.

They instantly when they got home packed all their stuff and went to the place that was holding the concert.

They figured out it would be easier if they got ready there.

~That Night~

Sun-Hee was almost done all of her songs, but she wanted to sing one more.

G.NA's song I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better, kinda of subscribed her life right now.

So she changed into an outfit that G.NA wore in the music video of that song.

When she got on staged the music started.

She began the song with Eli in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Kibum, don't you think this song is for me?" Eli asked when Sun-Hee was singing.

"Why do you think that?" Kibum gave a little laugh after he said that.

"Well ever since we went to the beach two months ago, she has been acting rude and angry around me. Only me." He announced.

"Also, I confessed to her when we were at the beach so isn't this a sign she doesn't like me?" He asked.

"Well maybe it's a sign that she moved on from you." Kibum declared.

"Yeah maybe your right." 

Right then Sun-Hee finished her song.

Now it was time for the ending song.

Everyone from the cast will sing the theme song for Shugo Chara. 

They had practiced it for days and it was time for their work to pay off.

~~~~~~~~

After the performance Sun-Hee was grabbed by someone and pulled into a car.

I'm going to die! This must be the guy from the beach! I'm going to die! She chanted in her head.

Finally, the car stopped and she was pushed into a park.

It was filled with cherry blossoms and the petals fall into her hair.

As she turned around facing her was Eli.

Her eyes widen in shock.

"Why have you been so rude to me lately?" Eli asked.

Sun-Hee did not respond back.

"Is it because you don't like me at all and hate me!?"

Still no answer from Sun-Hee, she just looked down at her feet.

"Tell me or i'll leave your life forever and you don't ever need to seem me!" Eli yelled.

"Is it because you found out I was Kyoung Jae? Huh? You love only Kyoung-Jae and you got disappointed because I was him!?" Eli yelled.

No it's not like that.... Sun-Hee uttered in her head.

Even though she chanted that in her head she couldn't say it outloud.

"Fine. If you won't respond I will never see you again!" Eli yelled and walked pass Sun-Hee.

"Hello my name is Kyoung Jae." 

The memories of the first time she met Eli floated into her head.

He was her first love and Sun-Hee still loved him.

Eli was only a meter away from her.

"Oppa." Sun-Hee declared.

Eli turned around, "What?" He asked.

"Pabo-Ah!" Sun-Hee shouted now facing him.

"Why are you calling me that?" Eli asked in a serious tone.

"I don't care if your Kyong Jae back then because I love you for who you are now!" Sun-Hee ran up to Eli and hugged him.

She held him never wanting to ever let go.

"I  LOVE YOU ELI~!" Sun-Hee shouted still her arms around his chest.

"That are the four words I have long awaited to hear." 

They both looked into each others eyes and they kissed, but a rustle in the bushes disturbed them.

"What was that?" Eli asked.

Sun-Hee's eyes widened knowing HE was here.

Sun-Hee grabbed Eli's hand and she dragged him to the main path of the park, but there he was, the hooded man blocking the way to the main street.

"W-who are you?" Eli stuttered.

"Your worst nightmare." The man declared.

"Didn't I say Sun-Hee what would happen if you didn't be rude to him?" The man asked.

She nodded her head, her tears were filling up her eyes. 

"Prepare to die, Eli!" He shouted. 

Coming forward the man decked Eli right in the face and he fell to the ground. 

His nose dripped of blood and Sun-Hee stood there helplessly . 

Eli immediately stood up and tried to punch the man in the face too but he dodged and swiped Eli of his feet again.

Eli looked like he could not take anything else, then the man pulled out a gun from his pocket. 

As Sun-Hee looked over at Eli he was out cold, his eyes weren't even open. 

The man pointed the gun right up to Eli's head and if he pulled the rigger Sun-Hee knew that would be almost instant death.

"Stop!" Sun-Hee finally shouted. 

She couldn't take it anymore, if she said she loved someone so dearly then she will protect him with her own life even if she get's killed. 

She sat right beside Eli mostly covering him. "Again with this Sun-Hee?" The man asked which automatically Sun-Hee nodded her head.

"Go ahead and kill me, I already called the police." Sun-Hee announced taking out her phone she had behind her all this time. 

"You what!?" He screamed. They could already hear the ambulance and police siren.

"Were over here!" Sun-Hee shouted.

The man was looking around at all the places the police could come through, but when he saw a police car pass them on the main road he jolted into the darkness of the park.

Before he ran off he shouted at Sun-Hee, "I'll be always watching you two!"

After he had ran off the paramedics had came, they carried Eli onto the gurney and put him into the ambulance.

Instead of Sun-Hee riding in the back she decided to ride in the front. 

She knew she couldn't stand it there, she didn't want to see Eli all hurt.

The whole ambulance ride Sun-Hee told herself in her head, he will be okay nothing will go wrong.

~At The Hospital~

"I'm sorry to say, but Mr. Eli Kim is right now is sleeping. He has suffered from a very hard beating, losing a lot of blood. He was lucky enough to have someone with him." A nurse told a news reporter outside.

It was an hour since Sun-Hee and Eli came to the hospital.

U-Kiss was here now and they have all been crying and saying, "Before Kiseop, now Eli, who is next!?"

"I'm sorry, but only two people are aloud here when he is in a coma. I'm sorry." A nurse popped in and told them.

"Sun-Hee and Kiseop stay here first." Alexander declared and pushed the other members out.

"This is really sad, huh?" Kiseop asked.

Sun-Hee nodded her head, more tears fell down her cheek.

"If you only had only a few minutes left with Eli, what would you say? Kiseop asked looking at her curiously.

"I would say that I will forever love him and be with him until I die." She softly announced.

"Are you telling the truth?" Eli asked which shocked Sun-Hee.

He had woken up and heard everything Sun-Hee said.

"Yes. I am truthfully am." Sun-Hee declared.

"Forever?" Eli asked. Sun-Hee went up to Eli's face and kissed right on the lips, "Does that answer your question?" Sun-Hee asked.

Again they both kissed and the rest of the U-Kiss boys came in to see them kissing and the all stared at each other. Suddenly they started celebrating and cheering.

"Finally." They all shouted in unison.

"Do you Sun-Hee take Eli to be your boyfriend?" Kiseop asked.

"I Do." Sun-Hee responded.

"Then do you Eli take Sun-Hee to be you girlfriend?" Kiseop asked him.

"I Do." Eli answered.

"They you may kiss her-" Before Kiseop could finish his sentence the two already were kissing.

"Forever." Eli whispered.

"Forever and ever." Sun-Hee replied.