A WEEK ALREADY !

That Kiss, First Kiss

A week has passed and Sun-Hee had totally forgoten about the kiss. On Monday, her kiss with Eli has gotten out of her head. 

Well she kinda of have to because she had a boyfriend and they haven't kissed yet. (she is still waiting)

His name was Min-Kyung, he was also from Korea and they met on her first day of high school.

Even though he was a year older than her, he still asked her on a date and they became a one of the cutes couples at school.

RING RING RING

Her cellphone was ringing ........ hmmm, no one she knows called her this early on a Saturday.

"Hello?" Sun-Hee asked.

"Oh......Sun-Hee have you checked the website yet?" Eli asked.

"Why should I ...... Yoona-Unnie got Utau's part." Sun-Hee said.

"Just check....Oh I have to go, I got a part in Shugo Chara......Bye Sun-Hee" Eli told Sun-Hee.

Sun-Hee hopped on her computer near her bed. She went on the website the people in the audition told her too.

People Who Made It was one of the tabs. She clicked and there was a message on top before the list.

We were only looking for celebrities and there is only 3 people who weren't so were very sorry if you didn't make it. The people who are not celebrities and made it are near the bottom. 

As she scrolled down she saw that Eli had gotten the role of Ikuto. Taeyeon got Nadeshiko which she wanted and Sunny got Yaya. 

WOAH  YOONA GOT THE PART OF YUKARI SANJO.......(She was so arrogant that she will get Utau so, HA)

There was only 3 roles left to be given out, which meant that was the roles that non-celebrities got. There was Tsukasa, Saaya, and Utau's role left.

Sun-Hee had a chance to be Utau. She closed her eyes and scrolled to the bottom.

=======================================================================

READ NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE IF SHE MAKES IT !