New Country, New Adventure

That Kiss, First Kiss

Wait ! Min-Kyung.... don't leave me....

Don't worry Sun-Hee i'm here for you!

Huh !? Who are you?

One day you'll find out...

WAIT, no please don't go. Tell me who  you are !

"Wake-up, Sun-Hee were here!"

Sun-Hee suddenly woke-up,phew....she was dreaming, but seriously who was that guy! Well she was on a plane to Korea so I don't need to worry.

Also, she gets to live in a dorm with her favourite boy group U-KISS and since she doesn't have a boyfriend, so she can have a mega super fan of U-KISS. Well, she missed Min-Kyung !!!!!!!

Oh, her mom was getting there carry-on, they didn't really have to rush because the people from the show got them business class. They got there carry-on and went off the plane.

They went to immigration even though she was born in South Korea she and her parents had Canadain passports.

After the long line they went to luggage careassel and met the girl who was playing the role of Saaya. Her name was Alexa, she had dark brown hair that was curled at the bottom. She had make-up on and was wearing a white tank top and jean shorts up to her knee. She was 17 and lived in Vancouver. 

They traded cell-phones numbers. WOW, I made a new friend, Sun-Hee thought.

"Sun-Hee were going, we have all our luggage." Sun-Hee's dad called her.

As she said bye to Alexa and she phoned Eli.

==========================================

PLS READ AND COMMENT !