IT'S MBLAQ !

That Kiss, First Kiss

Sun-Hee's P.O.V

I sat there quietly as the U-KISS boys chatted and ate. I felt really weird to be the only girl, then a voiced boomed across the table.

"Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Yeah, Yeah MBLAQ IS HERE!" Boys screamed from the door.

"Is it okay if they are having dinner with us?" Kevin whispered in my ear.

I nodded and started eating again. All of the Mblaq boys came, as I looked at them Lee Joon saw me.

"You must be Sun-Hee!" Lee Joon said while rushing up to shake my hand.

I had big mouthful of rice in my mouth so I said nothing. Kiseop made room for Mblaq and Cheon-Doong sat right beside me. He smiled brightly like Eli and said to me,

"Hope we can be great friends!" he bowed to me at the end.

I guess everyone was looking at us because Alexander started teasing Eli.

"I guess Eli and Dongho had competition.........even Sun-Hee is blushing!" Alexander shouted so that everyone could here.

Soohyun put his arm around me and asked me,

"Which would you like to date if you had a chance?" 

"Not Dongho, that's for sure he is too clingy." I responded.

"NOONA!" Dongho screamed.

Eli stared at me and switched spots with Kiseop. I got another spoonful of rice, and when I was about put it in  food into my mouth, Cheon-Doong wiped the side of my lip.

"You head rice on your mouth." he smiled at me.

He made the perfect Tadase. I noticed Soohyun smirking at me, so I asked every at the table if they are going to the party tomorrow.

"I'm part of the cast, so yeah." Cheon-Doong said.

"I told you about the party =_=." Eli told me. 

Oops I forgot he was the one who told me.

"Only cast our going." Kiseop said.

~After MBLAQ left~

"Kevin-Unnie what should I wear." I screamed.

"Who you trying to impress?" Kevin asked me with a sly look. Maybe he is getting back at me for calling him unnie?

I showed my many bathing suits and we decide to pick this one. It was a two peice bikini with orange, white, and pink stripe on it. For the bottom it was like a skirt.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/bikini-wonderland-striped-bikini-peach-one-size/info.html/pid.1023498651 ]

I showed to the other members the bikini, but Eli ran off to the bathroom. As i slipped into my bed I though tomorrow would be an awsome day.