Cheon-Doong is so CUTE~

That Kiss, First Kiss

Sun-Hee's P.O.V

As I laid my head on Cheon-Doong's lap he put a blanket on top of me. Can a boy be this friendly !? I slowly drifted into sleep, when a voice behind me shouted my name.

"SUN-HEE ARE YOU OKAY?" Eli shouted.

I instantly woke-up and  ran up to Eli. I got up to him and slapped the side of his head.

"You woke me up ........ Pabo." I shouted at Eli.

"You got your script?" He asked cheerfully.

"Yeah, Cheon-Doong got it for me." I answered back.

He looked over my shoulder, to see Cheon-Doong smiling happily. He walked away from me. So.....rude.

~Back at the Dorm~

We finally came back, the party was really fun. I went to my room and sat on my bed with my lines.

RING RING RING~

"Hello, Sun-Hee speaking."

"Sun-Hee, were going shopping today you want to come?" Sunny asked.

( Sun-Hee got Sunny and Taeyeon's cell-phone number at the party )

"Of course, just let me change." I responded.

I wore my pink and black stripe pullover with a pink flower in my hair. I had jeans up to my knees and I had black high heels with my jean shoulder bag.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/barbie-sue-stripe-pullover/info.html/pid.1023634634 ] something like that.

"Where are you going, Sun-Sun." Alexander said when I was about to leave.

"Shopping!" I shouted. 

Before he could answer I ran out the door. As I went outside I saw Sunny and Taeyeon in a van like the one i rode with U-KISS, when they picked me up from the airport.

I went into the van to see almost every actress in Shugo Chara, even Alexa.

"We called you here so, you can buy a dress for the show premiere, in a few weeks!" Sunny shouted.

I was so excited, I get to go shopping with famous idols and ALEXA.....................and Yoona isn't there!

=========================================================

What dress will Sun-Hee buy?

Will U-KISS spy on them?

Where is Yoona?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME~