Cellphone Where Are YOU !?

That Kiss, First Kiss

"Hey you, Sun-Hea i think your name is." Yoona called.

"Umm....Yes and it's Sun-Hee" Sun-Hee stuttered.

"Whatever ......I like your hair, but you know you won't get the part of Utau even if you sang the original Japanes version. It will be me who gets the part of Utau." Yoona said.

She wasn't that nice.....everybody on the internet said that. She was still staring at me waiting for my answer. I walked away from her and headed out the door.

What time is it? She thought, as she reached in her domo back-pack for her cellphone, SHE COULDN'T FIND IT ! She searched and searched, but no cellphone !

"Is this what your looking for?" A voice said behind her.

Sun-Hee turned around a saw Eli holding her cellphone. First the kiss now this ( it rhymed ^^) !!!!!!!

"You're cute, Sun-Hee..." Eli said walking closer to Sun-Hee.

He dropped the phone in her hand and walked up to her face if they were about to kiss. Then he walked away and Sun-Hee couldn't ask anything.

As she walked to the bus stop, she was searching in her contacts on her phone for her friend. She looked down and when she got to E there was a name that shocked her.

It said Eli Kim, was that Eli from U-KISS or someone she forgot about. She decide to call the person.

RING RING RING

"Hello Eli of U-KISS here.......Is this Sun-Hee?" Eli asked.

"Um....yes it is. Why did you add yourself as a contact on my cellphone?" Sun-Hee asked.

"Your cute and it seems like your a fan" Eli answered.

HE SAID I WAS CUTE, OMG !!!!!! Wait be calm you have a boy-friend.

"Oh yeah look at your photos, well got to go.....bye Sun-Hee." Eli said.

Look at my photos, DID HE TAKE PICTURES WITH MY PHONE !? 

As she scrolled down my photos, there was 2 new photos taken.

It was U-KISS doing the peace sign and 1 photo of just Eli !

Was he playing with me or does he actually like me? ........WELL, GOT HIS PHONE NUMBER !