Kiseop Again =_=

That Kiss, First Kiss

Sun-Hee's P.O.V

"SUN-HEE!" The mysterious guy shouted.

Now everyone was looking at me, when I meant everyone meant all the cameras, audience, all the idols, and the MC. I looked at the guy, how does he know  me?  He suddenly hugged me. I pushed him off of me. He went back to s.

"How do you know her?" The MC asked. (I know who is the real MC of star king but I don't want to write his name)

He looked down and removed his mask. He quickly turned around and I couldn't see his face but only his back.  He walked backwards towards us and Sunny and Taeyeon pushed me to the front.

"I missed you." He said  while turning around.

"MIN-KYUNG!" I shouted. ( like you didn't see that coming )

He hugged me and everyone still looked at me. I looked over to the U-KISS boys and Eli was bowing his head and I looked at the MBLAQ boys and Cheon-Doong looked sad. Again I pushed Min-Kyung off me.

"You haven't answered my question." The MC said.

He put his arm around me, "I'm her boyfriend." He said happily.

"No he isn't........we broke-up." I said while removing his arm and went back to my seat.

Ooooooooo the audience said. 

"Please give me another chance." He pleaded.

Now the audience was chanting Give him another chance. What a great first show =_=

I was so happy with him, but how about Cheon-doong, Eli, Kiseop.....wow I like a lot of people. I couldn't take it anymore and I ran off the stage. Nahh... just kidding. 

He looked at me in those puppy dog eyes. How could I resist !? Suddenly, felt someone grab my hands. The person pulled my hand closer to them and kissed me!

Oooooo the audience went. Can't they be quiet for once.

He let go of me and we were face to face. It was Kiseop!

"Sorry, but she is dating me." Kiseop said putting his arm around me and we sat beside each other.

Min-Kyung looked furious and the whole group went off the stage. It was the end of the show. Kiseop was holding my hand and he lead me to the U-KISS changing rooms. 

"WHY YOU DO THAT OPPA!" I yelled at Kiseop when Dongho shut the door behind us.

"That guy wasn't right for you. Just go with the flow." Kiseop said while grabbing my hand. 

We walked outside and I saw Min-Kyung there folding his arms. When we were dating he never looked this mad.

"When you guys start dating?" He asked us.

"Why don't you tell them honey." Kiseop said while kissing me on the cheek.

"Well, U-KISS picked me up at the airport and well we instantly fell in love with each other. Since your broke up with me, I didn't think you would mind." I said happily with a fake smile.

He walked away. I never saw him act like that, maybe there is another side to him I never saw.

"You know this will be on newspapers and blogs and stuff after this episode airs." I said to him.

"Don't worry just be my fake you know what till it dies down." He said while grabbing my hand we ran to the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all knew it would been Min-Kyung right?