Butterfly~

That Kiss, First Kiss

Sun-Hee's P.O.V

We first look for shoes. We go to different shops all over Seoul and I finally pick shiny white open toe high heels.

We look for accessories in other shops but I don't buy anything. Many of the other girls buy big rings and long necklaces.

The last thing we did was buy dresses. I had to find shows that match the high heels a got. We look at every shop, but i don't find one that is mean. Every girl had a dress except me and we had to go to rehearsal in an hour.

I was always picking in these things. Finally, we reached the last dress shop on the block. Right when I walked into the shop there was a dress that caught my attention.

It was a blue and white strapless eyelet-lace denim dress. ( like that: )

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-strapless-eyelet-lace-denim-dress-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1023016764 ]

As soon I saw it, I found my size, fitted it, and bought it. After that the driver dropped all of us back to their dorms or house. 

"Noona can we see our dress?" Dongho screamed as I went through the door.

"Sorry Dongho tomorrow." I said. 

Beside, I had to get ready for the first day of taping.

"Fine Noona.....Oh yah Eli and Kiseop are going soon so better hurry up." Dongho yelled a crossed the room.

I ran into my room and changed into new clothes.

"Sun-Hee, hurry!" I hear Eli's voice booming in my room.

I opened my door and we went into the black van.

~At the Film Place~

"Utau, Hair and make-up please." A PD cried.

I ran to the chair, and noticed a blonde wig that is already in long pig-tails.

"We are going to put a wig on you. " The hair and make-up girl said.

She put on a bald cap on me and put the wig. She put on some make-up but not too much.

My first scene was me hugging Ikuto which was Eli. As I went on set I saw Eli gracefully walking towards me. One word to describe what he looked like, HOT !!!!!! 

"Ready?" He asked.

I gave slight nod and put my arms around his waist. 

"1...2....3 ACTION !" The director screamed.

"I will always protect you, ikuto." I said softly.

"CUT, PERFECT.......get ready for the next scene." The director said.

I walked off the set. I went into wardrobe and got ready for the concert scene. I started practicing the song, Meikyuu Butterfly they translated it into Korean.

"Uatu's concert." The director screamed.

I went on set and someone put a belt on me with 2 eggs on it.

"Go Utau!" The director screamed.

The music started playing and i started singing the words just flowed out of my mouth.

Open your shiny eyes in the silent night
A strange night has befallen you
with footsteps crawling behind you,
and the sluggish pose of a black cat.

(I cant find a korean version so I put the english version)

"Cut very good." The director smiled at me.

I walked off the set and I saw Cheon-Doong.

"Great Job Sun-Hee!" He said and kissed me on the cheek.

I started blushing, but as I turned around i saw Eli there with his fist looking like he was going to punch someone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ NEXT CHAPTER~