Kiseop =_=

That Kiss, First Kiss

Eli's P.O.V

That damn Cheon-Doong kissing Sun-Hee like that. Even though I kissed her too that was by accident. Ohh dang, Sun-Hee can see that I was angry. She looked into my eyes like she did something wrong. i walked away from her.

"Ikuto on set now!" The director called for me.

I walked onto the set and took my place. Jia was already there waiting, she looked the part, she did have pink hair.

~After the Scene~

I hate Cheon-Doong he steals the girl a like in real life and in the show he steals the girl I supposed to like. I think.....they said their going to make changes and now instead of Utau being my sister, I am her senpai.

Well, Cheon-Doong was one of my friends but he getting on my nerve more and more. Whenever he is on break he talks a lot to Sun-Hee. I sat close to them and could hear almost everything they were talking about.

 I saw Cheon-Doong blushing. MEN DONT BLUSH !!!!

"Umm....C-c-c-a-a-n I ask you something?" Cheon-Doong stuttered.

"Sure, What's is it?" Sun-Hee asked.

"Will you go to the primiere with me?" Cheon-Doong asked.

DANG !!!! I forgot about that I was going to ask her !!

"Sorry, someone asked me already." Sun-Hee said.

OMG I was relieved, but who asked her?

"Who?" Cheon-Doong face looked in curiosity.

"Kiseop-Oppa, he asked me when we came into the building." Sun-Hee cheerfully said.

Kiseop, Why would he do that !? That trickster...... going to get him back. I looked every where for him on set, finally I saw him. waiting with Sunny. He noticed me and winked at him.

I walked near him and grabbed his tie and pulled him over to the corner.

"Why did you ask Sun-Hee to the premiere?" I said.

He shrugged and ran away. He ran up to Sun-Hee. That guy is getting on my nerves too.

~Back at the Dorm~

"Noona, I want to see your dress!!" Dongho screamed when we came through the door.

He hugged her tight but she got out. Wasn't she like a black belt or something in tae kwon do...... don't remember. He has been getting on my nerves too, a lot of people are lately.

"Okay, Dongho i'll go change now." She said while petting his hair.

She went in her room and went and change. Dongho, Alexander, Kiseop, and I were on the coach  waiting for to come out.

"Ready!" She screamed from her room.

She looked amazing...her hair fell perfectly down her face without her trying, she so beautiful, and I want to tell her everyday, but I can't someone will tease me about it. ( hehehe XD )

"I got to change now." Kiseop stood up and went to his room.

A few minutes later Kiseop came out and wore a white tux with a light blue tie that matched the color Sun-Hee dress was.

"Do something cute!" Alexander shouted.

Both of them looked at each other and linked arms and put that peace sign. Sun-Hee looked so cute !!!!!!! I wish I was Kiseop !

Something felt wrong, something liquid fell on my lip. I touched and blood was on my finger. Oh dang! Nose bleed..... I ran as fast I could to the washroom. This was the second time.....the first time was when she wore that bikini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you think?

Pls read next chappie!!!