- Second Leave.

Leaves of autumn.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When Yixing finally made sure the stain wasn’t going anywhere any time soon, he shyly excused himself to rejoin Chanyeol and Kyungsoo upstairs. Jongin nodded at him, promising that he’ll find them after meeting up with someone in a few minutes.

The disturbing image of Jongin and that blonde girl in the bathroom made his cheeks burn once again when it suddenly popped out from nowhere in his mind. Yixing wasn’t really close to Jongin, but he kind of knew a few things about him from Chanyeol. It also helped that the tanned male’s grandfather was a really close friend to Yixing’s own grandfather. Because apparently for some reason all rich people know each other.

He knew that Jongin was a player and for someone his age, Jongin was way more experienced than anyone in their small group of friends, considering they were all older than him. He was a charmer by nature, good looking and smart. Jongin was rich, spoiled and every person’s dream boy. Chanyeol once told Yixing that the younger boy was very much in love with himself to ever fall for someone else. Jongin had this ridiculous vision in his mind that he was better than everyone else just because he was, well himself. The stunning billionaire with an obedient entourage to serve and please his wishes. He didn’t believe in love as Chanyeol once mentioned.

Actually he did believe in the possibility of other people loving and swooning over him, leeches as he liked to describe them. It was awful, of course it was. Calling people who cared about you enough to love you leeches was an awful thing to do, but that was just who Kim Jongin was. He was raised to believe so and Yixing pitied him for that.

Unlike Yixing, Jongin was pretty proud of the wealth his family accumulated through the generations for him to eventually bask in it. He was anything but a hard worker. He enjoyed getting things the easy way and Yixing didn’t really blame him because once again it was the way he was raised in the first place that made him become like this.

Yixing’s grandfather however didn’t share the same method of parenting as Jongin’s family. He was strict and cold when it came to raising his precious grandson. The Chinese male’s entire childhood was spent almost like going through the army at a very young age. It was so bloody unfair. He had a curfew for every single thing he did, not only the specific time he was allowed out at night. Not like he did go out much, especially at nights. Yixing’s grandfather was insanely protective, not to mention his uncles. Most of the time Yixing felt like he was treated like a helpless young girl.

Yet he still appreciated their love for him, because he was certain that they only acted that way because they loved him endlessly and wanted nothing but the best for him. Their brother, as in Yixing’s father died when he was merely five years old and his mother, well he was told she died the day she gave birth to him. So technically he was an orphan, not like he did feel like one. His grandfather and uncles were more than enough to make him feel loved and cherished.

He loved them just as much as they loved him too, but sometimes it was a bit too much.

When the Chinese male reached where Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were supposed to be, he was surprised to find their booth empty. Nothing but a few glasses here in there and Kyungsoo’s dark blue backpack thrown near an odd pyramid shaped table. He blinked at the empty room for a few seconds before taking his phone out to dial his nowhere-to-be-found-boyfriend’s number. After a few beeps Chanyeol finally picked up.

“Chanyeol?” Yixing could barely hear the younger’s voice from the other line; the music was too loud which meant he was still in the club. Obviously he was still in the god damn club, why would he leave without Yixing? The Chinese male was pretty dumb sometimes, for a minute he really did think Chanyeol left him. He hated how paranoid he acted around the other boy for no reason whatsoever.

“Chanyeol? Can you hear me? Hello?” Whether Chanyeol wasn’t hearing him clearly or whether the signal was -bad in this dark smelly hole that people liked to call a club, Yixing was getting very impatient by the minute. He honestly wanted nothing but to go back home at this point. “Yeol? Please answer me, where are you? Yeo—“ The other line went off and Yixing groaned under his breath in sheer frustration.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo grinned widely at a drunken Chanyeol trying to accomplish the twerking part of some girl group’s choreography in the most hilarious way possible. Chanyeol was pretty funny, in a dumb way usually, and Kyungsoo liked that about him, a lot.

“You look absolutely absurd right now do you even realize that?” Kyungsoo snorted a little chuckle when Chanyeol simply nodded at his way with a goofy grin.

“Care to join me?” Kyungsoo shook his head in amusement; Chanyeol was being unnecessarily loud although the younger male could perfectly hear him.

“And make myself look foolish like you? No way in hell.”

“Ey, I don’t look foolish. Everyone is minding their own business. C’mon Kyung let loose for once. You’ll love it I promise!” Kyungsoo snorted before rolling his eyes at his silly friend’s words.

“I’d rather not, thank you for the offer though.”

“Kyung I’m pretty sure you’ll regret passing this opportunity when you’re an old depressed lonely man in the future.” Kyungsoo frowned at that. Why the hell would Chanyeol predict his future to turn out that way?

“An old depressed lonely man?” The doe eyed male gritted Chanyeol’s words with a deep frown.

“Well yeah? What else would you like me to say? You’re always frowning and nagging. You’re a fun killer and you’ve never paid anyone much interest. We’re in a club for crying out loud! You refused to drink, you refused to dance and when I asked you if you were interested in anyone you threw a ing keychain at me and rolled your eyes. You’re an uptight person and—“ Kyungsoo interrupted the taller male with a harsh shove.

“ off Chanyeol, you have no right to say that to me!” Chanyeol was about to lose his balance but quickly managed to take control of the situation. He regretted saying those words to the younger the minute he spotted the look of hurt in Kyungsoo’s big teary eyes.

“I’m sorry. Oh god I’m so sorry kyung I didn’t mean what I said—I mean I’m drunk and I’m not making much sense. I’m blabbering. Oh god I’m so sorry I’m—“ Kyungsoo glared maliciously at the taller male before swiftly cutting him off again. “Save it. I don’t feel like talking or looking at you at the moment! I’m leaving. Have fun with your boyfriend and please tell Jongin to himself on my behalf. Doing this for him was a waste of time!” Before Chanyeol could utter a word Kyungsoo pushed his way out from the crowded dancefloor towards the exit door without sparing the older male a glance.

Chanyeol was left frozen in his position while cursing every known curse at his stupid big mouth and basically his entire existence.

 

 

 

 

Jongin raised a brow in confusion when he spotted someone who looked exactly like Chanyeol’s Chinese boyfriend leaning against a graffiti covered wall near the nightclub’s backdoor while smoking a cigarette. He had no idea Yixing smoked. It was a very amusing new information.

“Hey there. Releasing some stress I see.” Yixing was more than startled by the tanned male's sudden presence; quickly throwing the cigarette away from his hand. Almost like he was burnt by it or something. “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” Jongin suppressed a laugh at Yixing’s wide eyes and shaking hands.

“You didn’t. It’s okay.” Yixing barely whispered.

“I didn’t know you smoked. I thought Chanyeol hated smokers.” Jongin walked closer to the Chinese male with a small smirk.

“He did—he does. He does hate smokers. He doesn’t know I smoke. I mean he thought I quit…I guess.” Yixing took a deep breath after sharing.

“So, you’re cheating his trust.” Jongin laughed a bit when Yixing gasped audibly at that.

“No. No I’m not. I’m just a bit stressed out it’s all.” Yixing moved a bit when Jongin came too close for his liking. “I’d really appreciate it if you don’t tell him. I mean I would tell him myself but I don’t really think it’s worth it. It’s just one cigarette and—“

“Relax, Yixing. I’m not telling anyone, your secret is safe with me.” Jongin asked for a lighter using the international gesture for it with his fingers and Yixing quickly handed him a small purple metal lighter. The tanned male brought out a cigarette from his own pocket while Yixing checked his phone for any missed calls from Chanyeol. Sadly, finding none.

“Is the party still on?” Asked Yixing after a while with his eyes still boring into his phone.

“What party?” The Chinese male jerked his head towards the younger male’s face with a raised brow.

“Your graduation party?”

“Huh? Oh! Uh, I don’t really know? I totally forgot about that. Kyungsoo hyung will have my head cut out.” Jongin burst into another fit of laughter while Yixing just stared at him.

“Ok. I see.” Both boys stood there in a comfortable silence, as Yixing took drag after drag of his newly lit cigarette to chase his stress away. Jongin smoking along just for the heck of it.

Yixing couldn’t stop thinking about how his grandfather was going to react to him and Chanyeol dating and probably getting married at some point. He was so scared of how many negative possibilities were floating in his head already. He really really wanted the only family members in his life to accept Chanyeol into their small family. He badly wanted Chanyeol to be a part of his family, as he already was a big important part of his daily life. The thought was driving him crazy; he had to confront his grandfather sooner or later.

“What are you so stressed about if I may ask?” Jongin’s eyes were glued to a couple fighting loudly a few feet in front of them as he asked.

“Um, just some family issues.”

“Your grandfather being against your uality perhaps?”

“Not exactly.” The couple in front of them were yelling and cursing at each other at this point, the woman’s voice was high pitched and annoying while the man’s was raspy-deep and somehow even more annoying. He literally looked two seconds away from beaten the out of her and Jongin couldn’t wait to watch and enjoy the free show.

“Not exactly?” Yixing took another long drag of his cigarette; followed by a light cough.

“He doesn’t mind me being gay. I’m just not sure he’ll approve my choice of partner?” Jongin bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter